Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,046 members, 7,925,292 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:17 PM

We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." (56469 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Unclad Man Found Dead In Aba With His Hands And Legs Tied Up. Graphic / We Sold Our Day-old Baby For N250, 000 To Pay Off Debts – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Harddiskng(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17
I avoid people that carry “friends” on their matter. People that want to be at every location to turn-up for “friend” really have no ambition cuz time is a finite resource.

I can remember when i was younger, our driver (young guy about 25 ish) went missing. Lucky for us, he informed us he would need a day or two off.

Apparently he went for an event with his “friends” not knowing does one have been hoarding apathy towards him that hosis life was upgrading gradually. It was his family that came to break the news that, his “friends” killed him.

Even me as a kid, even i know he didn’t have good friends, they usually took him out drinking on weekdays when they knew he had to go to work the following day. People that make you do things detrimental to your health, career, finances, peace etc ain’t your friends undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Maxtipulation(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17
We never settle Ogun and Chinese people matter finish now this one again

This people sef...ronu rest

Leave ritual and skull mining alone money no dey inside

1 Like

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Mrexcell(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17
This human rituals in the south west is now a menace the federal govt should declare a state of emergency on I can't imagine myself permanently living in that God forsaken region no matter the amount of money involved.

3 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by 1000angstroms(m): 8:43pm On Aug 17
calabaman:

Is this what it has come to?

A human being killed for selfish purposes.

RIP to the dead and everlasting sorrow to the perp.

After they will say we love money too much and are cannibals, but the way these people are butchering themselves, even one of my neighbors that I tHought meant well for me, always disturbing me to follow him to ogun state, I remembered the day he told me about how he is not making any headway in life and wants to join any society, he thought maybe I am in one because he thinks I am rich and the small small token L dash Him, so na like this him for use My skull, though He that is in me is greater than all his tribe, I declined until who I serve exposed him,. Up till now he is owing ordinary 2k5, useless people.

3 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by TAglobe(f): 8:45pm On Aug 17
Hmmm human parts for exact minimum wage

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Judgesledge(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17
triple996:
He lent it from biafrans
ENGLISH: F9.

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by survivor10(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17
The rate of ritual killing is at an all time high now.

Tilumbu, na you do this one o!

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Confirm4real(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17
Na Yoruba people handwork (Skull Mining) cool

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Bandirao(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17
Pootle:
africa still living and thinking like 1819
why generalized the whole Africa for your people shortcomings please stop this generalization of Africa as if we are same people with same ideas and world outlook, my people are Africans but they don't give a Bleep about this, so did you are fair to us?
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17
them miners 🥺 these unfortunate fellows sold human parts for 70k and they would be blaming polithiefians. They will never know peace sha because there's no way they would come out of this alive or whole again. Beast of the South west. Agba skull miners

3 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Abuloma80(f): 9:02pm On Aug 17
Seriously 😳 So na only dem get monopoly of cultism? See the list of the names of those involved! So Saddening and disappointing that even a woman was involved in the killing (RASHIDA AKANJI). See the old woman - So old that her head is covered with grey hair. This woman should be about 70-80 years old. What a disgrace and shameful act by a such an old woman! This is a person that should be preparing to go back to her Creator yet busy looking for Worldy materials (money) at all cost. Her loved ones should distance and disassociate themselves from her! Let her face her consequences alone.

So even the cultists are valuing human parts at N70,000 the minimum wage! Heartless, wicked and desperate idiots, looking for money at all cost, will not look for work to do other than to kill fellow human being! No pity for them.

So how would the Loved ones and the Security identify the deceaseds? How would they know which head belonging to which part of the body and vice-vasa? Kai it's high time for a very severe punitive measures be taken against these killers and cultists! Confiscating their properties and killing them, may be the away out. And that should be the minimum!

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by IkhideDora: 9:02pm On Aug 17
Cannibalism is still in FULL force in SW.
I don't know how and why this happens all the time.

Ndi Ofe Manu, I comot cap for una.

4 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by XploraBen(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17
kay29000:

It's sickening. How can you kill a human being and sell his body part for 70k...money that will finish within a week. It's mainly the very local unenlightened people doing this. It's really disturbing.
Honestly, it's really disturbing. How much is 70k in Nigeria of today
A lot of these people have primitive thinking and need reorientation.
This is one of the critical areas National Orientation Agency (NOA) should focus on but it seems that Agency is not functional.

1 Like

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Father4all: 9:16pm On Aug 17
Yahoo boys
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by nesphil(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17
Useless and senseless people of Sad-Waste displaying their stupidity agn.

naijaeyessblog:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-sells-human-head-legs-n70000-four-buyers-nabbed/%3famp

1 Like

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Ensa777(f): 9:20pm On Aug 17
Make me understand what the old woman is looking for.
A mother that may have had children.Did she ever consider her own could one day be victims.As in buy dismembered parts of her folk.
She should be flogged on her head specifically to reset it.
Someone's joy, hope or light snuffed out because of another man's lofty dreams

1 Like

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by bluefilm: 9:20pm On Aug 17
South West again?

Tufiakwa
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Hotspurs: 9:27pm On Aug 17
nasbiafra:
a drug pusher from the eastern region is better than a skull miner from the western region
you really downplaying drugs...non is good bro,a ritual killer killed a victim and behead,a drug addict sniffs some,run mental and take assault riffle to kill people,you think bandits,Boko Haram and kidnappers operate with clear eye
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by pafun(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17
kereman1:
Na them get monopoly, na dem get sole proprietorship to rituals, fetishism and diabolic acts, na them be ndi ofe nmanu,

You better go back to your village before you become the next victim. I learn igbo man head dey make ritual money wella pass other heads grin grin
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:32pm On Aug 17
Na dem!!! Useless gbegiri bastards!!!

3 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by SeeWahala: 9:36pm On Aug 17
Hotspurs:
no bro,none is good,a person high on cocaine can carry assault riffle and shoot disciminately and kill hundreds and you see ritual killing could be few...you think bandits do their stuff with clear eye

I don't think so undecided people have been buying and selling cocain in nigeria for decades yet no incidence of sparodic gun violence has occurred. Bandits killing are for their own warped motives and never just because of drugs alone. Even down here in the south there has been cocain sales for years upon years yet nothing like indiscriminate shooting yet.

On the other hand, skull mining is a pandemic everywhere in the south west cry the cases are just too much. sad

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Hotspurs: 9:49pm On Aug 17
SeeWahala:

I don't think so undecided people have been buying and selling cocain in nigeria for decades yet no incidence of sparodic gun violence has occurred. Bandits killing are for their own warped motives and never just because of drugs alone. Even down here in the south there has been cocain sales for years upon years yet nothing like indiscriminate shooting yet.

On the other hand, skull mining is a pandemic everywhere in the south west cry the cases are just too much. sad
no no no,your half wise.....there's no insurgent either bandits,ipob Niger delta militant if when police carry out a raid that they don't find drugs and injection in their hideout ...do you know there are possibilities these ritual killers maybe drug users ..eradicate drugs and the pushers in our community and see reduction in crimes
Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Tetraozonaitera: 9:56pm On Aug 17
Every IPOB shouting Afoja always refuse to see that 98% of ritual killings by those Afoja are done by Muslims.

Next time it happens, check the names
Its no hatred but the truth

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by SeeWahala: 9:58pm On Aug 17
Hotspurs:
no no no,your half wise.....there's no insurgent either bandits,ipob Niger delta militant if when police carry out a raid that they don't find drugs and injection in their hideout ...do you know there are possibilities these ritual killers maybe drug users ..eradicate drugs and the pushers in our community and see reduction in crimes

Oga you're fighting too hard . . . Let me make it easier for you to understand wink

Someone can go out, buy cocain, take it home, sniff it and still remain home alone playing video games or banging chick's. Even if people actually take drugs, run mad and carry guns to shoot people it is a RARE CASE especially for us here in nigeria . Bandits kill for cash, unknown gunmen kill for secession and boko haram kill for jihad. Don't get it twisted.

BUT AS FOR RITUALS

Someone can't bring another human being to his house, arrange his knives and later change his mind about slaughtering the prey he had lured to his den. even if people actually manage to escape from ritual dens such scenarios are VERY RARE and far in between Unless you're biased (maybe because you're also a yoruba) you'd dismiss all said above due to a warped reason you will surely dream up cool

But I'd still like to hear what that your reason would be wink

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by VirginOlosho: 10:17pm On Aug 17
Very disgusting act and it will surprise you how many young people in that area hold onto the belief of money ritual.

My heart sank when I saw Ogun state on my NYSC Posting letter. To make it worse, they sent me to a hospital in an interior village. 3 days after I resume duty in the hospital, they brought in 3 students dead, one girl was unconscious and 1 boy that was just fainting and regaining consciousness, the dead ones were taken to the morgue while the other two were referred to their teaching hospital. Immediately they got there, both of them were dead. Even the one that was still alive.

Things I used to hear about or see in movies, I witnessed them live and direct. You'd try to inject someone, needle will not enter until they remove the waistbeads they were wearing. Many crazy shit.

I thanked God for life. The moment I collected my discharge certificate, I ran without looking back. Got out of Ogun state that same day. Apart from Lagos state, avoid all those "O" states. If you're going there, make sure you stay in the capital city. If you enter village, just wear metallic helmet, e fit still no save you sha!

2 Likes

Re: We Sold Malik Kareem's Head And Legs To A Woman At Ibadan Market For N70,000." by Sapasenator: 10:18pm On Aug 17
WhiteIverson:

My boss that day you said "sent" I've been trying to get your attention but you no give me face and I really dey in need this night.

I asked, "are you Realitykings" you answered "yes"

I sent 5k to realitykings already. Next time you would have answered no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Lady Murdered In Delta And Dumped On The Road (Photos) / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out / Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.