Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,640 members, 7,972,374 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun (45648 Views)

Chinese Firm Releases One-Of-Three Seized Presidential Jet / Chinese Firm Moves To Seize Nigerian Assets In US, UK, Canada, 5 Other Countries / 3 Nigerian Presidential Jets Seized In France As Ogun State, Chinese Firm Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by smoke555: 12:08am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:
I knew Peoples Gazzette and dumb Obidients will always find a way to twist and manipulate the headlines to satisfy the hoardes of headless mobs. Rather than read the context of an article with clear understanding, they'd rather pander to sensationalism. The reason your brain becomes obselete when you bow down to Kanu to lick his urine.

You are sick.
Blame the governor that went into deal with a company without him doing due diligence which he admitted.
Fanatic, psychophant, illiterate

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by NewDea4: 12:26am On Aug 18

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by 43Ronin: 12:33am On Aug 18
Yoruba politicians are the greediest, daftest & dullest. All they are good at is stealing, partying & sleeping with people's wives; just like their pastors and traditional rulers. you cancel project that was already signed because of kick-backs now the country is disgraced. If it was an igbo politician by now he will be in DSS custody. Ndigbo we have no biz with this people, they are not mentally matured let's leave the shìthole for them biko by fire by force.

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by BERNIMOORE: 12:34am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:
I knew Peoples Gazzette and dumb Obidients will always find a way to twist and manipulate the headlines to satisfy the hoardes of headless mobs. Rather than read the context of an article with clear understanding, they'd rather pander to sensationalism. The reason your brain becomes obselete when you bow down to Kanu to lick his urine.
OPonu ni yin sir, if you read that Crap by Amosun and still reason that way you are a sellout

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Easyluv2live(m): 12:41am On Aug 18
Kobojunkieee:
So, all the billions of Naira wey im chop as a result, na mistakenly him take chop am as well? Abegi, throw the man in jail and throw away the key. Sell the Presidential planes and pay off the debt already make we hear word! undecided

He shud just mistakenly waka enter jail...after u collected money frm 2pple over one piece of land,u expect dem 2keep quiet thinking only nigeria count will handle d mata n dribble dem,dis our polithiefcians do dey know anytin about international law at all or dey just know only international traveling? no wonder!!!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by zagorakis(m): 12:45am On Aug 18
Stupid bastards we have as leaders, that is why this country can never get better.
The last time, the UK send one lady who came here and deceived another riff-raff into accepting UK lawyers to practice in Nigeria without reciprocity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Xkonzult: 1:16am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:

None of your forefathers can touch any of those planes.
Plus ur own forefathers and ancestors ,weytin come make ur own case come worst pass be say u are defending pple that don't know wether ur papa exist if dem pass road on thier on their convoy na dust and sand u dey seee ...I swear to God Dem don press ur mumu botton

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by patchsk(f): 1:28am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:

Idiot just learnt the word headless mob.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Ashirioluwa: 1:31am On Aug 18
What a statement from one of our crook leaders!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by 9japride(m): 1:33am On Aug 18
Kelklein:
These are the kind of characters that had been running the country since 1999..

See where we all are 🤔🤔

When they get into power, Instead of settling down to look at how they can serve their people and make generational impacts, they start looking for how and where to make billions. All previous deals by predecessors are rescinded and new ones signed.

Nigerian governors in the last 2 decades have collectively done more damages to this country that we wont recover from in 100 years🤔🤔
[color=#006600][/color]

All they are good at is to play the political game. And it's unfortunate that people love them very well.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by aywagze(m): 2:28am On Aug 18
This man always wearing stupid looking hat. I know he is a flagtarded twit ..he should be jailed for allowing these greedy asian guys embarrassed Nigeria ..🤔

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Professor822714: 2:59am On Aug 18
how the average Nigerian reasons is a source for deep research - absolutely void of cerebral processing, little wonder the country is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Beraphiu(m): 3:00am On Aug 18
Mr Amosun is rich enough to pay, let him used his money both the one he embezzled from the state government to pay for his mistake.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Hogwarthtrades: 3:38am On Aug 18
If the FG is liable standing as a surety, This is where the AGF should step in to investigate this. I believe the damage Amosun has done to Ogun state, himself and his descendant ought to be blacklisted from the annals of the state history. I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to come to light if proper investigation is done. This POS ought to be held accountable via the following:

1. This should be an assignment for young solicitors and clerks in big law in Nigeria to investigate for opportunity to cash out. Sue him and his accomplice for all he is worth due to his negligence while in office.
2. EFCC ought to investigate this POS.
3. Whatever payment FG makes, take it out of the Ogun state FAAC allocation ASAP, If the state wants to be irresponsible, so be it, your FAAC will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by aviara: 3:39am On Aug 18
kettykin:
Mistakenly signed away, mistakenly voted for buahri , mistakenly voted for tinubu , mistakenly never did anything good, mistake generation and their mistake support group

They always sound to be smarter than everyone else but keep making mistakes that affects the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by aviara: 3:40am On Aug 18
With Amosun big long cap but empty he*d

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by xklucv: 3:54am On Aug 18
Exactly, APC always fighting God.
Good will always triumph over evil.
blacknp:
His vendetta for Gbenga Daniels.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Bullet4thiefnub: 3:55am On Aug 18
I said this tribe no get levels , their prosperity depends on existence of Nigeria as it is , what of the great fabled internally generated revenue from ogun state ? They are so insolvent that their debts are now regarded as Nigeria’s debt , imagine if it was any Igbo state , the whole country will be agog with anti Igbo sentiments and Bayo representing Tinubu asking for the head of all Igbos, any Igbo still interested in Nigeria is just wasting his life

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by Osanoghodua1: 4:17am On Aug 18
The exwhile governor is nothing but dull retarded fellow, he hurriedly signed an agreement without consultation and study? Imagine he was an Igbo man? What happened with all his commissioners, advisers and consultants? He took over from PDP government and started to undo their agreement and it has now backfired. Stop doing business with the Chinese, Japanese, Indians, South Africans, South Koreans, European Companies have more integrity but they prefer a cheap project with bribe ridden agreement. Fools because of their inequities are afflicted.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by IamANigerianMan: 4:23am On Aug 18
Asquare84:
Wao, Nigerian don't have leaders at all, look at how we accept any deception from white skin, as if it truth. Why did governor Amosun did not do due diligence before he terminate the contract of the rightful investor.
Our leaders suffer from low self esteem, this Chinese are evil , they are suppose not to be seen anywhere in Nigeria... They have taken over our mining 97%
Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by carzeem1: 4:29am On Aug 18
Lithiumite:

I am Yoruba and my mum is from ipara remo,Ogun state,what amosun just announced to the world is nothing but inept intellectual incapacitation to lead a state.....how on earth can a governor come out to state this unintelligible write up,this is an indictment on his person and his government and some people who have compromised the system needs to be dealt with, amosun inclusive......there is no excuse whatsoever for this debacle we are experiencing due to the limited intellect of a man who is obviously a parochial and avaricious leader.

It's a pity he won't be punished. These men control the Nigeria system from judiciary to police etc using all the wealth gotten from compromising the same Country.
It's like they loot the country first then use the wealth to buy influence in our sphere leaving the citizens powerless to fight them. A case like this should be treated as crime against the Nigerian state and not coined as "a lapse in judgement"

Too many treasonable deals like this has been going on for years with people entrusted in position of public leadership selling off the country for thier personal aggrandisement. Then they turn around to claim it was the only expedient solution at that time.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by MarketDispatch: 4:30am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:

Do you know rival companies all over the world hd faith.

In all of these, the former Ogun state Governor could not find a Nigerian company to manage a free trade zone in its domain and create jobs for her people...yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by achorladey: 4:47am On Aug 18

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by achorladey: 4:50am On Aug 18
Yankee101:
Why would you sign documents without due diligence?
What’s the essence of special assistants and ministries?

That man dey pull your legs. He didn't sign anything through being duped. If you know how arrogant this one be. You go understand na proper lies and greed push am reach there.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by chukwuoke(m): 5:02am On Aug 18
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/i-mistakenly-signed-away-ogun-multibillion-naira-trade-zone-to-dubious-chinese-investors-ibikunle-amosun-confesses/

Una this politicians what is the reason of all the aides you have guy. Them blind fold your eye. So Na because say this one no reach your pocket. Allow school pass through you you cancel that one. Go and enjoy your carelessness. Na to dey hump from one political party to the other.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by lagosrd: 5:14am On Aug 18
NwaNimo1:

https://gazettengr.com/i-mistakenly-signed-away-ogun-multibillion-naira-trade-zone-to-dubious-chinese-investors-ibikunle-amosun-confesses/

How much is $60million dollars that Nigeria cannot pay. Settle the matter , take back your land, expel all other Chinese companies and their rights to do business be fatally scrutinized and ongoing back until they see Nigeria as a colleague instead of a prey. That is how to deal with them. Ask other African countries, they been wanting to create a colony here and this is their last opportunity. Just $96 billion
Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by SisterAnn(f): 5:15am On Aug 18
PressMyButton:
Even though you are wailing profusely, your tears can't wipe away the fact that tinubu and his hordes of con men are hordes of thieves.
Listen to Amosun saying he signed off a document without taken a cursory look at the contents.
It's because tinubu is in cahoots with the the Chinese firm and had ordered they be given an urgent Attention. Baba sowipe and money changed hands.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by SisterAnn(f): 5:18am On Aug 18
Asquare84:
Wao, Nigerian don't have leaders at all, look at how we accept any deception from white skin, as if it truth. Why did governor Amosun did not do due diligence before he terminate the contract of the rightful investor.
Because his master ordered him to from Lagos
Baba talk say.. and boom!
Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by humberjade: 5:22am On Aug 18
ewedunamala:
People's gazette will receive attack by npawarians with maggots infested brains for exposing the truth. See the way the first comment tried to hypocritically embrace blame mechanism to change narrative.

Imagine if it's any other state that did this?. I said it time without number that you can't give what you don't have. Leadership with developmental acumen lies in the gene 🧬. If your lineage don't have, you don't have it.

Learn business they refused, learn handwork they refused, get brain from school they refused.

How has all the mental features you mentioned worked out for your people in politics, governance and leadership? You only see the worse in others while turning a blind eye to the numerous deadbeat Governors that have come out of your region.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by ewedunamala: 5:25am On Aug 18
humberjade:

How has all the mental features you mentioned worked out for your people in politics, governance and leadership? You only see the worse in others while turning a blind eye to the numerous deadbeat Governors that have come out of your region.

It's obvious is the answer. Which side is shouting EBI NPA WAAAAOOOO with placards?.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by SisterAnn(f): 5:27am On Aug 18
Yankee101:
Why would you sign documents without due diligence?
What’s the essence of special assistants and ministries?
Because the kick back was irresistible 😅
Re: I Mistakenly Signed Away Ogun Trade Zone To Dubious Chinese Firm - Amosun by lhurd: 5:28am On Aug 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.