Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,457 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi (27250 Views)

LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi / Lagos State Labour Party Secures Court Order Compelling INEC To Transmit Results / Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by mastermaestro(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18
Tell us the whole truth. Labour Party did not field a candidate at all or their candidate was screened out by the state electoral commission? Abi una intimidate am to step down or face dire consequences? Tell us the whole story.

For the voters to have voted in this manner, it showed they had a preferred candidate. No mystery here at all. Where is their candidate? sad

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by sisisioge: 3:55pm On Aug 18
Everything is always a joke with naija! It is well fa. No candidate yet on the ballot paper. Obviously, the people are tired of repeating the same incompetent corrupt leaders grin

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by AMI3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18
blacknp:
You must be igbo, because only an Igbo person will say that nobody knew LP until that Apga Judas/Pdp runaway arrived?

U are very funny. If u have not won ur local government election before just buy a form under LP my brother u will win because of Obi there is no point to hate.
Mention How many LP counselor u know before Obi surface?

1 Like

Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Mayeldah(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18
Who were they voting for then?
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by noskcid(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18
Na foolish act be that
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Iykenuwa(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18
yarimo:
Majority of that place must be Christians dominated area, it shall never be well with Peter OBI for bringing religion into politics

Good will forever elude you, if what you say is false.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 9:07pm On Aug 18
yarimo:
Majority of that place must be Christians dominated area, it shall never be well with Peter OBI for bringing religion into politics
You're invariably saying LP is a Christians party while APC is a Muslims party. Then, what is PDP religion and others?
When we say those supporting APC are senseless and lacked common sense, it's not an abuse but reality.
If there's any party and candidates that played religion card, it's no other political party than APC. Same party and candidate made Nigerians known that northern Muslims won't vote northern Christian VP. Same party organised bishops during the unveiling of their VP candidate. Same party mobilised muslim clerics in Kano to declare their muslim-muslim ticket as a jihad. In the 2023 general elections there were 18 presidential candidates but only APC fielded same religion in a multi religion society like Nigeria.
The man you people claimed played religion card, never fielded same religion as a VP.
I shall never be well with those playing religion differences but turned logic upside down as to get at their perceived political enemy.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 9:29pm On Aug 18
RemiClitHoris:
People have always called you a fool in this platform, and you have validated their pronouncements.

You are irredeemably doomed with foolishness and can never amount to any usefulness till you meet your maker.
yarimo doesn't know he is digging his own grave by his senseless comments. I pray he realises his foolery before it turns him to another thing.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 9:35pm On Aug 18
Ironbull:

Provide your proof I mean authentic proof or shut da
fu-ck

No matter how hard you try to market that idiot called obi we will never let ho win any election in Nigeria if you doubt my stand drip any cash on the table for a bet.

Obi-diot will only be the president of ipob not even Biafra or the president of the dead in his grave. Nigeria rather tear to piece than for us to allow the idiot to win any election in this country so cry very well ok.

Do your marketing well ok cus I can see you are a very good nuisance political marketer.
See this thing, e don turn esef to Almighty God. If you know what happened to the rich fool and Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible, you will bridle your tongue and not play God, because God always uses the foolish thing of this world to confound the wise.
Go and read the story lines of these two characters, even if you're a Muslim. I am cog sure after reading it with your contrite heart, you will be humbled.
Never play God in all you do.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by IfnobeGod20: 9:45pm On Aug 18
Ifybwoy:

Yoruba muslim e pain you 😂
yarimo is not a Muslim but a Christian, his name is even David. I got his name when he went begging for a spoil on the same platform.
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:48am On Aug 19
Ironbull:

So you belive all these
obi-diots clowns or you are one of them I think that was why you can't reason correctly.
I detest fools and zombiees quoting me,take note of that
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by Bsquare1111(m): 7:35am On Aug 19
Re: LG Election: Labour Party Secures Most Votes Without Candidate In Bauchi by ucbenjamin696(m): 6:48am On Aug 20
blacknp:
APC lost in Bauchi State, big deal indeed.

Pdp and LP are coming to save you in the zoo.

Imagine the ruling party losing and you say it isn't a big deal,I really don't care if its juz in a single ward,WIN naw WIN...,if I may ask what zoo,u talking about ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing / APC Hails Oshiomhole For Leading Party To Victory In Ekiti / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.