Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy... (603 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / *i Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy...* / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy... by Davido2013(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17
This was a fifteen year old boy.... He was caught stealing bread from a store.

On trying to escape from the hold of the guard, a shelf of the store was also broken.

The judge heard the crime and asked the boy, “Did you really steal something, a loaf of bread and cheese?”

The boy responded by looking down.;- “Yes.”

Judge: - “Why?”

Boy: - “I needed it.”

Judge: - “Couldn't you have bought?”

Boy: - “There was no money.”

Judge: - “Take it from the family.”

Boy: - “There is only a mother in the house. Sick and unemployed.

Judge: - “You don't do anything?”

Boy: - “Used to wash a car. When I took a day off to take care of my mother, I was fired.”

Judge: - “Don’t you ask someone for help?”

Boy: - “Had left the house since morning, went to about fifty (50) people, but no help; so, I decided to take this step at the very end.”

When the arguments ended, the judge began to pronounce the verdict;...

https://historyundiluteddailynews..com/2024/08/i-wept-after-reading-this-judges.html?m=1

Re: I Wept After Reading This Judge's Sentence On A 15 Year Old Boy... by DaddyCoool: 2:03am On Aug 19
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!!! Girl Killed By Online Friend. / ⁠ 2 Nigerians Arrested For Global Marriage Scam / Sharia Law: Kidnaped Lovers In Abudhabi Charged And Jailed With Their Abductors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.