Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,915 members, 7,931,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government (2201 Views)

Planned Protest Will Cause Anarchy - Sheikh Gumi / Hardship: Revolution That Will Consume Tinubu Govt Will Start From North - Dele / 2023: Wrong Choice Will Consume Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Bebigiby1: 4:01am On Aug 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5ExxAXIpI
The next nationwide protest will be spontaneous…. Tinubu and his callous government will not be spared….
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Lumarstone: 5:08am On Aug 18
The poor ones will continue to suffer most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by malali: 5:11am On Aug 18
I agree, Tinubu has to act fast before he is consumed, the streets are not smiling.
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Wizardslayer: 5:14am On Aug 18
The protest is making no impact, the more you protest the more things gets bad and harder.

Protest can not work in a country like Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Difrent: 5:16am On Aug 18
Bebigiby1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq5ExxAXIpI
The next nationwide protest will be spontaneous…. Tinubu and his callous government will not be spared….

It will still flop like the one in August

You know why?

The chief protest organizers are now in government.... Who wan do the protest?

Sowore?..... No make me puke abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Shawarmagirl: 6:35am On Aug 18
[b]It is good to see that Seun listen to genuine voices by removing all the Bots I complained about in this forum. Hence, by now bots would have been saying out of point.[/b

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by eventainment(m): 6:36am On Aug 18
I hate to break this news to anyone that thinks protest will change anything in this country. The 10day protest started and ended like a joke with no single impact. If you have seen waves of previous protest, it was chaired by notable influencial persona but here the elites that are supposed to lead their flocks to the protest are dining with their master. I mentioned this last year: protest and strike will not hold much ground during this president tenure. And also as well he plays his cards right! Like the say strike the Shepard and the sheep's will scatter. He has already struck all the Shepard's even before any action against him. I aspire to learn under him sometimes cause he gets what he wants by calculated plannings and execution. I'll advice that we should all look for a way around the problem rather than complain about it the complaints doesnt solve shit. Your elite that are influencial in your community have been bought and they are the ones that are supposed to make your demands and outcry reach the government.

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Shawarmagirl: 6:38am On Aug 18
If nothing is been done to address the protesters demand, the next protest may be worst than the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Curious345: 7:43am On Aug 18
Let me shock you .. " Tinubu doesn't know you are suffering "

He thinks Nigerians are enjoying like lahosians are enjoying "
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by olurotimi(m): 7:57am On Aug 18
Irrespective our God reigns.
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by TopBanter: 7:58am On Aug 18
@OP.

Keep dreaming and hoping as the sadistic loser you are.

2 Likes

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Bebigiby1: 8:23am On Aug 18
It is not about whether it will make an impact or not, protest is a fundamental constitutional right of all citizens, it is only through peaceful protests that Nigerians can vent their anger towards a callous government.... the next nationwide protest will consume Tinubu and his looting associates.....

Wizardslayer:
The protest is making no impact, the more you protest the more things gets bad and harder.

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Bebigiby1: 8:39am On Aug 18
The reason why August nationwide protest failed was because many Nigerians in the southwest states and southeast states were not ready as they preferred to play tribal politics instead of trooping out in mass to protest against Tinunu's bad government. Nigerians don't need to be led by anyone to exercise their rights.... when Nigerians are genuinely tired of this government no one will call for protests as it will happen and we all will be on the streets.... the message is not yet clear to many Nigerians but it will be as insecurity, fuel, food and transportation fees continue to rise.....

eventainment:
I hate to break this news to anyone that thinks protest will change anything in this country. The 10day protest started and ended like a joke with no single impact. If you have seen waves of previous protest, it was chaired by notable influencial persona but here the elites that are supposed to lead their flocks to the protest are dining with their master. I mentioned this last year: protest and strike will not hold much ground during this president tenure. And also as well he plays his cards right! Like the say strike the Shepard and the sheep's will scatter. He has already struck all the Shepard's even before any action against him. I aspire to learn under him sometimes cause he gets what he wants by calculated plannings and execution. I'll advice that we should all look for a way around the problem rather than complain about it the complaints doesnt solve shit. Your elite that are influencial in your community have been bought and they are the ones that are supposed to make your demands and outcry reach the government.

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by blacknp(m): 9:29am On Aug 18
Bebigiby1:
The reason why August nationwide protest failed was because many Nigerians in the southwest states and southeast states were not ready as they preferred to play tribal politics instead of trooping out in mass to protest against Tinunu's bad government. Nigerians don't need to be led by anyone to exercise their rights.... when Nigerians are genuinely tired of this government no one will call for protests as it will happen and we all will be on the streets.... the message is not yet clear to many Nigerians but it will be as insecurity, fuel, food and transportation fees continue to rise.....

Incoherent hypocrisy, you dey follow Almijiris from Jigawa & Gombe etc they protest, who be the governor of your state?

Na Tinubu make unemployable you & those your brethren Almijiris to dey hungry abi?

12 Likes

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by oddspermutation: 12:10pm On Aug 18
No body will protest
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Thrasher2024: 1:43pm On Aug 18
Do you want protest to work? Simple don't announce it!
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Kobojunkieee: 1:47pm On Aug 18
Wizardslayer:
↪The protest is making no impact, the more you protest the more things gets bad and harder.
You would have to have had your brain turned upside down to believe things get worse as a result of people protesting to assert their rights and place in their government. undecided
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Rexymania(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18
If them no kill one of those politicians, the rest no go get sense
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Nomercie: 2:33pm On Aug 18
Sha no bring your useless protest come any South West state.

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Helinus: 2:43pm On Aug 18
Nomercie:
Sha no bring your useless protest come any South West state.

Stale
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Nomercie: 3:49pm On Aug 18
Helinus:

Stale

Come and plotest in ragos na
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Manculated: 9:50pm On Aug 18
Bebigiby1:
The reason why August nationwide protest failed was because many Nigerians in the southwest states and southeast states were not ready as they preferred to play tribal politics instead of trooping out in mass to protest against Tinunu's bad government. Nigerians don't need to be led by anyone to exercise their rights.

When Nigerians are genuinely tired of this government no one will call for protests as it will happen and we all will be on the streets.... the message is not yet clear to many Nigerians but it will be as insecurity, fuel, food and transportation fees continue to rise.

Exactly i love your last paragraph.

There is huge despair on most married men and women's face these days but they always want to try to hide it but unfortunately they forgot it can't be hidden because the eyes speaks a lot.

Me i don't even send the them. I always throwaway my face and laugh inside my mind. Foolish cowards.

For example, Bread bakers have added N300 again to the bread i bought last week for N2,200. It's now N2,500.

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by PraizHim: 10:28pm On Aug 18
Its not easy even for BAT supporters. Them don dey hear am.

1 Share

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by phantom(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18
Most definitely! The next protest will be unannounced!

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by Bebigiby1: 1:16am On Aug 19
The truth is that governors do not control state resources, no governor in Nigeria can control inflation, no governor controls import or export duty, no governor makes monetary policy, no governor can control currency exchange rates, no governor can control the police or other security agencies. These and many more are the functions of the Federal government which is headed by Tinubu....

Nigerians are protesting for the reversal of specific economic policies made by Federal government, they are protesting against high inflation and insecurity that are part of the responsibilities of federal government and not that of a state governor.....

blacknp:
Incoherent hypocrisy, you dey follow Almijiris from Jigawa & Gombe etc they protest, who be the governor of your state?

Na Tinubu make unemployable you & those your brethren Almijiris to dey hungry abi?
Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by blacknp(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19
Bebigiby1:
The truth is that governors do not control state resources, no governor in Nigeria can control inflation, no governor controls import or export duty, no governor makes monetary policy, no governor can control currency exchange rates, no governor can control the police or other security agencies. These and many more are the functions of the Federal government which is headed by Tinubu....

Nigerians are protesting for the reversal of specific economic policies made by Federal government, they are protesting against high inflation and insecurity that are part of the responsibilities of federal government and not that of a state governor.....

At best, Incoherent hypocrisy established on ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Looming Nationwide Protest Will Consume Tinubu’s Government by HellVictorinho8(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19
If tinubu is evil,are u beta than satan?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Without A Hat. / Judge Orders Onovo To Produce Suspects Today ! / Naija Minister Disgraced In New York.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.