Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,611 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian's GF Sends African Women To Prison In Hong Kong For 100 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian's GF Sends African Women To Prison In Hong Kong For 100 Years (315 Views)

Nigerians And Pakistanis Clash In Hong Kong (graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Two Men Kneel Down To Thank God After Their Release From Prison In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's GF Sends African Women To Prison In Hong Kong For 100 Years by HKfrJohn: 8:41am On Aug 18
The South African girlfriend/wife of a Nigerian man in South Africa is responsible for 9 African women I know of who are now in prison in Hong Kong for bringing drugs to Hong Kong, most of them with drugs in the body. The 9 women will serve a total of about 100 years in prison. And this is not counting women she has sent to other places. To try to stop other African women going to prison I have posted the South African woman's profile and my contact here:
https://hkdrugblog.org/name-and-shame/Primrose-Nozako/Primrose-Nozako.htm

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Collision On Ore-benin Expressway: 16 Dead In Bus-truck Crash / Story / Police Arrest More Suspected Killers Of Bauchi Blogger, Recover Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.