Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,857 members, 7,962,814 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality (82 Views)

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) / Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality by cupcup: 10:07am On Aug 18
A Nigerian man who lives in the UK has shared his experience in a church in England that changed his perception.

The man named Femi Adepoju said he doubts he'll be able to attend an African church ever again after the positive experience in a UK church.

He wrote on Facebook: "I donated money to a cause in our church in Nottingham and after a week the oyinbo Pastor find time to write me and sent me total amount they received and how they spent it.

I started giving monthly with direct debit too and church finance find time to write me and thank me o telling me that my giving can even reduce my tax.

I joined Food bank group to help homeless who we preach to and feed every Wednesday and I asked the assistant Pastor how they used to source for the food and detailed reply was sent to me with a note of thanks.

No abuse.
No it’s above your level phrase.
No nonsense reply.

Nigeria church needs to learn accountability and ease of running church.

I do not think I will be able to attend African version of church again even in Nigeria
Re: How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality by OgbeniOja1: 10:08am On Aug 18
When you get the spelling of mentality right, they would wake up
Re: How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality by RealityKings: 10:20am On Aug 18
OgbeniOja1:
When you get the spelling of mentality right, they would wake up

grin grin
The guy is still making sense sha.

1 Like

Re: How Long Will It Take For A Black Man And Woman To Wake Up From Wrong Mentality by cupcup: 10:22am On Aug 18
typo

(1) (Reply)

Thou Fool!!! / Oyedepo,adeboye,chris Oyakilome,paul Enenche,ebuka Obi,etc.com and heal this pop / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.