Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,114 members, 7,987,918 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:51 PM

BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) (20077 Views)

Chinwe Spotted Shaun And Wanni Having Sex Last Night / What Rhuthee And Mayor Frosh Did Last Night / #bbnaija: Gedoni Crying Over Eviction Of Kim, Khafi Consoling Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by chidiakwari: 2:51pm On Aug 18
Absolutely rubbish show
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Franking: 2:54pm On Aug 18
Ebukamatth:
I will rather live in Ghana than to watch this show

Nothing fun about. Very stupid show

Wetin dey pain you? grin
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by sylve11: 2:55pm On Aug 18
Angelfrost:

They are not smart people...!

How do they expect such a show to be engaging in this terrible regime?!!

They ought to have done proper feasibility studies, and shelved the show at least till December when people will be festive and diasporeans would be around.

In any case, reality tv is at its lowest in Nigeria...!

The economy is too pathetic to allow people give it their time and money.

For starters, how many Nigerians are subscribing to DStv these days compared to last 2 or 3 years?!!

Almost every sector is dying... If Entertainment follows, then all hope is truly lost for this nation.

Na so. cool
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Thundafireseun: 2:58pm On Aug 18
Ttipsy:
if you not watch commot ur mind and face your business

Who cares? Duurrhhh

I know you’re tipsy 🥴
And craving Attention from me…. You won’t get it from me okay…. Check somewhere else
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Ttipsy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 18
Thundafireseun:

I know you’re tipsy 🥴
And craving Attention from me…. You won’t get it from me okay…. Check somewhere else
just a reminder! Stop being nosy about the show.

It’s not compulsory everyone would watch it. And for the rest of the pple that criticize the show, you all can go to fvcking hell
Hypocrites
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by gassbee: 3:00pm On Aug 18
Ebukamatth:
I will rather live in Ghana than to watch this show

Nothing fun about. Very stupid show
ghanians are also watching big brother n they so love it DAT they had to do their own Ghana version
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18
Thundafireseun:
tongue People wey Dey BBN go Dey think say Nigerian’s Dey watch them 😃😃😆😆

😂😂😂😂😂.

For where hunger dey bite naija people
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Premiumbuy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18
nasbiafra:
e sure say na flourish dey go house todaY

Premium Be Unto You

If that doesn't happen just know they're going to stay through till the final, that is if they do not win the show.
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Darkjudge24: 3:25pm On Aug 18
I don't see why some Nigerians are this annoying, trying to manipulate ur feelings on the rest, if u guys are not watching the show then it's ur business, if u don't have funds to subscribe DStv or gotv it is also ur business but don't try to force it down on others while the economy is down,many are building houses buying luxury cars almost all hotels are booked and to cap it all drinking spots are filled up today, so live and let others live

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:50pm On Aug 18
Leemzyy:
Shameless people,biko they should keep fighting,shior
you were so sweet last night. Please come back soonest kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by ZionwolSolution: 4:05pm On Aug 18
DarkCaesar:
It’s sad like this mod spamming front page with this shitshow want to be unfortunate in this life and the one to come including GAYbriel Seun or is it not feasible to everyone that this show already lost relevance?
The hand that will ban my post or delete it will lose his/her first seed. Bunch of retarded idiots angry sad

No moderator to ban this guy again... heeee.
Who wants ....pai.
But man you hard oh.
That show is the most abominable show ever. BBN por,,,n
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Thundafireseun: 4:14pm On Aug 18
blowjohn:

😂😂😂😂😂.

For where hunger dey bite naija people

No light…. Who will buy fuel 1k per litre just to watch boring kids in a boring house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by zebszebs: 4:14pm On Aug 18
Funkyswagzz:
Are you sure bbnaija will get enough money from this season

I sincerely hope they make such a huge loss this year that they decide to rest the show for a long time
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18
Nigeria jagajaga, orisirisi dey happen in this country, while Nigeria is going through a lot some oloso are fighting in bbn..... it's well with my country
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Thundafireseun: 4:18pm On Aug 18
Ttipsy:
just a reminder! Stop being nosy about the show.

It’s not compulsory everyone would watch it. And for the rest of the pple that criticize the show, you all can go to fvcking hell
Hypocrites

Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Leemzyy(f): 4:21pm On Aug 18
BABANGBALI:
you were so sweet last night. Please come back soonest kiss kiss
U and who dey do that one?shior
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Neoteny(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18
All you fukkers watching this shit are wankstains who don't deserve humanity
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18
Thundafireseun:
tongue People wey Dey BBN go Dey think say Nigerian’s Dey watch them 😃😃😆😆

Op this your moniker make sense small small
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by okoroemeka(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18
stano2:
So people still de watch… wow
really privileged people,,to recharge dstv and have fuel to watch that show is a luxury many cannot afford thesedays,I can't even understand the meaning and impact of the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by Thundafireseun: 5:52pm On Aug 18
kingsceemark:

Op this your moniker make sense small small

Thank you jare
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18
Na only peeps wey still dey pocket pocket money from their parents dey watch this devil sponsored show.

How would a reasonable person with jobs have time for this rubbish?
Re: BBNaija: Rhuthee And Wanni×Handi Fight Dirty Over Eviction (Pics, Video) by nasbiafra(m): 1:56am On Aug 19
i told ya
Premiumbuy:

Premium Be Unto You

If that doesn't happen just know they're going to stay through till the final, that is if they do not win the show.
they gone already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / Van Vicker Returns As 'Passport Sake' Movie Premieres (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.