Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church (798 Views)

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport / Adeleke Family Alleges Betrayal, Rejects 2022 PDP Gov Ticket / 'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by voicemail956: 6:27pm On Aug 18
Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church In Lagos

Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, Davido and his family attends thanksgiving service at the Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church headquarters.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PynjbJzv3tg

Davido's father, Adedeji Adeleke, donates 1 billion naira in memory of his late mother, Nnena Adeleke, to the C&S Church headquarters. Davido captioned this video on his story stating "My Dear Father inspires me every day! Love this man right here"

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUzmXwfFVzY

Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by vanbonattel: 6:28pm On Aug 18
Congratulations to the Adelekes

They had to escape the insecurity in Osun
Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by Peledonomy: 6:29pm On Aug 18
What is the meaning of all this? I know that some people will think I'm a hater, but let's be honest- how does this bring down the price of garri for the masses?

3 Likes

Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by vanbonattel: 6:31pm On Aug 18
Peledonomy:
grin

We don't want to hear bad stories of governor and billionaire musicians 3nding up on a glass showcase counter.
Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by vanbonattel: 6:33pm On Aug 18
Peledonomy:
What is the meaning of all this? I know that some people will think I'm a hater, but let's be honest- how does this bring down the price of garri for the masses?

The common men is Osun are trying to catch up, they are setting up more showcase glass to sell meat, helping to increase the IGR of the state.
Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by Vinnie2000(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18
This Davido na Big Boy sha. smiley smiley

If not for USELESS Buhari and Tinibu, him for no fit Get money pass me. undecided sad
Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by SpaceX: 7:31pm On Aug 18
Is Governor adeleke a chrislam? Abi him a all-rounder? Him Christian, him Islam and him traditional aka I belong to all. Nice to know you governor Nurudeen!
Re: Davido, His Dad & Entire Adeleke Family Thanksgiving Service At CKC Church by slimfit1(m): 12:54am On Aug 19
Peledonomy:

My brother na so we see am how US?

(1) (Reply)

Count Your Blessings In 2007 / Nigerians Dying In Foriegn Hospitals: Conspiracy Or Not? / Nigeria Experiences Crime Boom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.