Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,178 members, 7,925,687 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others (15950 Views)

FLORUISH Evicted From The Big Brother Naija 'no Loose Guard' House / STREEZE Evicted From The Big Brother Naija 'No Loose Guard' House / Bbnaija All Stars: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Whitemoney & Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Usmanovic95(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18
8:31pm- 11:00pm , this post still in the first page. Its official, nairalanders don't give a fcck about this season BBN

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by NiceLegs(m): 11:06pm On Aug 18
Most Boring BBNaija ever.

I hardly watch the show this season.

Unlike previous years.

Probably becos I no subscribe my DSTV Yanga package.
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Alcatel17: 1:42am
Maxtipulation:
Good riddance to bad rubbish Toby of Streeze am happy the bigot is out for good

What he did to the Ndi-Nne duo is still fresh on my mind and in the minds of the housemates too hence they voted them out

Remaining Tjay of BETA duo another bigot, am really happy Ebuka called him out, he really exposed him

Ronu's and bigotry ehh! Be like Tinubu and dobale, after the calling out of Tjay by Ebuka in today's live show he will be walking with his head bow in shame

Same thing that happened to Toby of Streeze duo he carried the cross of guilty for jealously evicting the Ndi nne duo

Bro wat did tjay do 4 ebuka 2 expose him?
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by lebete3000: 2:55am
post=131575128:
BBNaija Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others

The Vote results for how viewers voted for their favorite nominated housemate up for eviction are out. Note that after the immunity challenge on Monday night, Big Brother placed all remaining 10 pairs of housemates on possible eviction, as their fate in the Big Brother house was to be decided by viewers. The housemate pair with the least number of votes will be evicted during the Sunday live eviction show for week 3.

Hereโ€™s How The Nomination Went:

Following the Immunity challenge, all housemates were placed on possible eviction list. This week there is no nomination as Big Brother has placed all housemate on possible eviction.

The Immunity challenge winner Nelita (Anita and Nelly) and the Custodian challenge winner, Wanni x Handi are the housemate pairs safe from eviction this week. Here are the housemates up for eviction this week;

The Custodians were the first to receive immunity this season, and are safe from this weekโ€™s nomination process. They also took part in the Custodian Lock-In where they blindly chose a box/card with power that could influence either nominations or evictions. This power will only be revealed on Sunday. Here are the housemates up for possible eviction this week.

Aces
Beta
Chekas
DoubleKay
Floruish
Mbadiwe
Radicals
Shatoria
Streeze
Zinwe

BBNaija 2024 Week 3 Bottom 4 Housemates
The following housemate pairs got the least number of from viewers this week

Streeze - 5.60%
Floruish - 6.25%
Radicals - 6.34%
Beta - 7.06%

See The Voting Results Below:

Source: MR BLOGGER

Make una carry una wahala dey go.
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by gucci20(m): 5:51am
Bmaster:
Hmmm..
My Gotv is not showing channels 1 to 5.

Any other person with similar experience?

You have to do search installation on your gotv.
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Maxtipulation(m): 7:12am
Alcatel17:

Bro wat did tjay do 4 ebuka 2 expose him?

Tjay went tribal by trying to instigate tribal hatred into his dynamic duo action Ben, there he make some statements the Mbadiwe twins, Chekas and Ndi-nne etc are forming an Igbo alliance in the house because they are all from the Igbo speaking tribe and his happy the that Streeze took them out to weaken their alliance

And was also quoted by Ebuka saying kellyray of Double Kay duo is a snake looking for any strong alliance to partner with because he wants to win so, can't be trusted

Infact Tjay said a lot, Tjay is a pretender, a bitter fellow and a bigot, I was praying Ebuka should call him out...boom he did, am happy karma visited the Streeze now they are out and everybody now knows the kind of person Doctor Tjay really is, they now call him Aproko doctor lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Karma is a bitch baby

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by icankel: 7:40am
Stevengold:

APC is not also I guess, see adult talking,
You only picked what interests you.
What socio economic value has BBN added to you over the years?
and u can't avoid rushing to click any Bbn related posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Stevengold(m): 8:47am
icankel:
and u can't avoid rushing to click any Bbn related posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

E dey pepper my body anytime I see am.
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by fragility1000(m): 10:28am
Bmaster:
Hmmm..
My Gotv is not showing channels 1 to 5.

Any other person with similar experience?
Message me
Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Evidenx(m): 10:41am
May this ungodly valueless and nonsense program continue to be dry and dry till it fizzle out of this country....Amen!!! Isee!!! Ami Ashe!!!

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by marianancyadi: 11:40am
qnmeg

Re: BBNAIJA Season 9: See How Viewers Voted For Floruish, Streeze And Others by Nerogee(m): 11:59am
People are still watching this worthless show? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favourite And Most Hated TV Adverts? / Maltina Dance All Contestants Performing (Picture) / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching?

Viewing this topic: heroski(m), darmiee1(m), dammiedot(m), pharmadek and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.