Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate (30916 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by stanzy(m): 12:55am On Aug 19
yemmit90:
This could be a bate by some Northern politicians to make Obi donate or fund their group in the state. Local government election doesn't work that way, it normally all about mobilisation and consultation of local groups and market women.

People hardly come out to vote except they are giving reason to vote.

I adequately align with the premise of your perspective especially on the bait.
Beyond the donation, the first thing that came to my mind is that LG elections are mere expressions of the governor's intents until the scope of conduct is commited to INEC.
Therefore, the results is somebody's way of saying LP has penetrated Bauchi just to raise hopeful hopelessness just like some have expressed earlier.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by WhiteIverson: 12:56am On Aug 19
Sapasenator:
I am the candidate and my name was ommitted.

We will not take it.

Can someone borrow me that Orubebe picture with bulging eyes?

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Sapasenator: 12:59am On Aug 19
WhiteIverson:

It's this one

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by WhiteIverson: 1:01am On Aug 19
Sapasenator:

It's this one
Hmmm
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:07am On Aug 19
HappyNigerian:
Shows that there was no election. They were simply writing results
I wonder local government elections is what som LP guys de rejoice for.. nawa
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10am On Aug 19
alimiadedayo1:

Oga use your common sense but PDP cleared the whole ward except this one. So tell me how can you use only one ward as metric for obi influences are you daft?
dem no wise na...
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by mrkings84(m): 1:15am On Aug 19
Thank God APC is easy to identify, so that made it easy for people to avoid it both the illiterates.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Prettychild(f): 1:20am On Aug 19
nairalandkachy1:
Official results of Lusa Ward in Bogoro LGA where Labour Party scores the highest number of votes without fielding any candidate.

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/8188358/lg-election-labour-party-secures#131559188
Sufferhead don tire them
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Otamendi99(m): 2:51am On Aug 19
shortgun:
Peter Obi's influence.
This has never happened in the history of Nigeria since independence.

Peter Obi is the only politician in Nigeria Who will never buy voters with corruption money and mortgage their future in order to recoup investments like Tinubu is currently doing.
This alone sets him apart from the rest.

Lol. Dat simply shows dat results were just written. Nobi LG election again
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Uchesis: 2:52am On Aug 19
Tjra:
Obidients don masturbate tire on top this Bauchi 2,200 votes.

Lamba himself don use up all the Vaseline in his supermarket self-service finish.
I can feel your pain bro. This one hit you below the belt grin

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by benjanny(m): 4:12am On Aug 19
Uwa Ntoor
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Kingspin(m): 4:29am On Aug 19
INEc will soon change the result
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by loffyloffy: 5:10am On Aug 19
shortgun:
Peter Obi's influence.

Peter Obi is the only politician in Nigeria Who will never buy voters with corruption money and mortgage their future in order to recoup investments like Tinubu is currently doing.

You people are delusional ..this is the result of a single ward..you are celebrating it as if you have won the country.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by okoroemeka(m): 5:22am On Aug 19
deedeemob:
So how did this happen, can someone enlighten me
it shows the north are fed up with APC and can vote a blank space instead,this is a preview of what the next election will look like

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Tharyor1984(m): 5:26am On Aug 19
It's obvious that the election na arrangee, make Obident no think am at all

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Hushpuppy20(m): 5:46am On Aug 19
I was saying it here on this platform before and during the endbadgoverment protest, that i dont support the protest. some people here stated insulting, I said it here that everybody should try and vote to push out their chairman's and councilors in order to send message to them ahead of 2027 election,because you people carry the same set of brain and ideology you turn it to insult had it been LP presented a candidate so you people are telling me that the mandate will not be giving to him/her? .is not everybody that will be thinking the way you people are thinking, go and prepare to vote and stop watching zee world with your wife during the election and start blaming the gov after.DID THE VOTE COUNT NOW OR NOT.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Jilo83(m): 5:58am On Aug 19
Local government elections by siec where figures are allocated to parties in a room.

I am very sure it was a mistake from coalition officer
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Bullet4thiefnub: 6:06am On Aug 19
The jihadist that enthroned the druggist just sent him a message , it is not of the labor party doing , it is a calculated step telling white heroin that this and that can happen if they chose , like you see am ?
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by bewla(m): 6:42am On Aug 19
shortgun:
Peter Obi's influence.

Yeah Yeah yeah
list we forget the money given to ayisha ? Is
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by HRMK: 7:06am On Aug 19
rubbish!stop talking absolute nonsense!are you saying obi is saint or what?nobody becomes a billionaire without exploiting the poor masses!dont ever be deceived at all!!
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Solidex(m): 7:47am On Aug 19
Northerners have collected this poverty and hunger of APC Government wotowoto. I thought they were die hard fans of A Fee Cee. The idiots are begining to wake up from their slumber.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by shonepa(m): 8:08am On Aug 19
This thing no worth celebrating, rather make LP wake up to the reality of things. Now all those votes WASTED.

The last elections....LP could not meet up with process, not having enough agents at polling units, yet dey claimed their mandate was stolen.

If they had enough agents, there would be sufficient evidence that people voted for their party. Cos a stage in court they could have introduced manual counting of votes, but LP knew they could not defend their votes cos they lacked agents that would verify those votes.

LP should take this as another lesson, make dem no say one thing happen again for future. Me don talk ma own.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 8:11am On Aug 19
They had good number of votes during the presidential election but what do I know.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:14am On Aug 19
keeping fooling yourselves in that una igbo circle oooooo awon eleribu shocked
shortgun:
Peter Obi's influence.

Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by aylipple: 8:17am On Aug 19
This is the type of nonsense that they did in the last presidential elections; they’ll just take a result sheet from a PU and share it widely online making it look like they’re the most popular party.

Why not show the results for that entire LGA let’s check something.

Meanwhile, it’s troubling that the party didn’t field a candidate yet celebrating; it’s just like someone jubilating that they bought a car without an engine and car seats.

Now, I’ll mention the party’s name: as long as LP doesn’t have agents in all the PU (especially in the north) across the length and breadth of Nigeria, during elections, they’ll continue to be deprived of their lawful votes. From the result sheet above, it appears only the PDP PU agent appended their signature.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by ObidenceNeckpre: 8:17am On Aug 19
Eleribu , u these igbos too like to dey fool una selves , once u see something that will make una chest beat , una go just grab am without brain or sense to check if its real or note..
FourQu:
Ellu pee from top to bottom cool

This is a preamble to 2027 runnings wink if this is happening after just 1 year of Tinubu's administration then imagine what will happen after the 3 remaining years cool
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Svoboda(m): 8:20am On Aug 19
shortgun:
Peter Obi's influence.

Fat lies. What was the reason for his beef with obiano? Stop saying what you dont know. Peter is always micromanaging his image but is as dirty as any nigerian politician.
Re: Bauchi: Official Result Of Lp's Victory Without Fielding A Candidate by Luckybelt: 8:24am On Aug 19
This is the best time to be LP candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.