Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,612 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:18 PM

NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos (14971 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Vietnam-bound Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Loud, Others / NDLEA Arrests Spain-bound Businessman, Intercepts Heroin, Meth Consignments / Wanted Abia Major Drug Supplier Arrested With 100kg Cocaine, Cannabis (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by olamike02: 6:33am On Aug 19
Artscollection:
Better than skull minning, dont wast someone else for just 5k joor. If you must do crime let it worth the risk even babanla was once a don. Shalom!

But in all hustle clean for the peace of your mind!

You aren't serious. Your drug trafficking brothers do more harm than the skull miners as you called them who only deal with carcases left by your brothers.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by HRMK: 6:57am On Aug 19
AN IGBOMAN AGAIN!
THAT IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY BUT STILL COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BRAG ABOUT IT!JUST IMAGINE HOW ANYONE COULD BE SO SHAMELESS!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by victory36(m): 7:23am On Aug 19
Tinubu fervently eliminating competition grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by victory36(m): 7:24am On Aug 19
HRMK:
AN IGBOMAN AGAIN!
THAT IS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY BUT STILL COME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO BRAG ABOUT IT!JUST IMAGINE HOW ANYONE COULD BE SO SHAMELESS!!
much better and more profitable than skull mining grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by Agugbadin: 8:09am On Aug 19
IGBOS and Drug trafficking are like 5 &6,out of every 10 drug traffickers arrested , 9 of them must be Igbos with Anambra taking the lead.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by marianancyadi: 11:40am On Aug 19
tbmuy

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 11:43am On Aug 19
FourQu:
I will keep saying it till eternity. Selling drugs to people is still forever miles upon miles better than killing innocent human beings and selling their body parts for food or rituals in the market square
Non is better. How do someone carry drugs for $2k (N3million)?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by FourQu: 11:48am On Aug 19
Lifestone:

Non is better. How do someone carry drugs for $2k (N3million)?

Are you a yoruba man? shocked I ask because we have seen news on the front page of people from that side murdering and selling innocent human beings body parts for as little as N70k undecided others sell a human head for N30k

So you still believe they are both the same thing? Can you nake it make sense to me and other curious people how they are the same
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by Lifestone(m): 11:57am On Aug 19
FourQu:

Are you a yoruba man? shocked I ask because we have seen news on the front page of people from that side murdering and selling innocent human beings body parts for as little as N70k undecided others sell a human head for N30k

So you still believe they are both the same thing? Can you nake it make sense to me and other curious people how they are the same

The two are terrible. No point trying to say one is better than others. Maybe those harvesting human heads uses the drugs.
We should all rise up and condemn these evil vices.
Yes I'm Yoruba and human sacrifice is an evil and very shameful act in current modernity.
I can't justify any of those evil acts.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by FourQu: 12:06pm On Aug 19
Lifestone:

The two are terrible. No point trying to say one is better than others. Maybe those harvesting human heads uses the drugs.
We should all rise up and condemn these evil vices.
Yes I'm Yoruba and human sacrifice is an evil and very shameful act in current modernity.
I can't justify any of those evil acts.

Okay. Well said, but I wonder why it's only your people who try vehemently to equate the two vices.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by commoditiesnig: 4:24pm On Aug 19
This is terrible!

FourQu:
I will keep saying it till eternity. Selling drugs to people is still forever miles upon miles better than killing innocent human beings and selling their body parts for food or rituals in the market square
Lol 😂.. What an ignorant submission! Abi you think say na "ordinary eyes" men take dey kill people.. Almost 100% of those that kill are under the influence of hard drugs..

All crime na crime.. No dey support bad thing!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by FourQu: 4:42pm On Aug 19
commoditiesnig:
This is terrible!

Lol 😂.. What an ignorant submission! Abi you think say na "ordinary eyes" men take dey kill people.. Almost 100% of those that kill are under the influence of hard drugs..

All crime na crime.. No dey support bad thing!

I was speaking of the worse crime of the two. I never said one wasn't a crime and the other was. Try to comprehend before voicing next time.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, Intercepts Cocaine, Cannabis, Others At MMIA, Lagos by HRMK: 5:29am On Aug 20
victory36:
much better and more profitable than skull mining grin grin

ARE YOU NOT MASTERS IN THAT TOO?SHAMELESS PEOPLE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Journalist, 5 Other Suspected Drug Traffickers At MMIA / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos / Bandits Demand New Naira Notes From Family Of Victims Abducted In Zamfara

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.