Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,461 members, 7,964,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Chidimma Saga Lesson - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidimma Saga Lesson (2765 Views)

Jachimike Ikpeazu & Thelma Chidimma White Wedding Pictures / Jasmine Chidimma, Benjamin Uwajumogu's Daughter Is Dead / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by hammerT: 1:54pm On Aug 19
1Sharon:

They are not sure, because she isn't being transparent

Exactly, I go with what I see, and can confirm not hearsay.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:03pm On Aug 19
sunnymighty:

How old are you kid?

Lol, why asking my age my friend.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:05pm On Aug 19
Ojiofor:

Watch Mandela on a thank you visit to Nigeria after his release.No other African country contributed more than Nigeria did.
Mandela wasn't an ingrate like this generation of South Africans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIxxOVqXdM

Thank you for sharing the video, I will try to find out why Nigeria's assistance is not mentioned in south african struggle history.
Maybe the assistance Nigeria provided was minor.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:07pm On Aug 19
UpaIweka:
What a foolish comment, you deserve no benefit except those granted by who is granting it. Personally as a Nigerian SA as tolerated Nigeria nuisance far too long.

Imagine some fools will open their foolish mouth to label black South Africans lazy ?! Just imagine that sort of provocation. Any foriegner as to be insane to say that to their host.

Well said
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:09pm On Aug 19
WorldRichest:

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it steps you
Do you think Nigerians should have same benefits as South Africa in South Africa ?
I think you are out of your mind
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:21pm On Aug 19
DaddyJapan:

MK was the armed wing of the ANC, so what exactly is your point?

Reading through your comments on this thread, I wonder if you are really a South African as you proclaim or a fifth columnist who is determined to start a new cyber war.

It was not for nothing that Nigeria was symbolically referred to as the sixth frontline state. Slice or dice it however you want, there are antecedents written into the annals of history that only a wilfully obtuse upstart would ignore.

Source: https://saiia.org.za/research/giants-of-africa-limp-along

Nigeria only helped South Africa financial as per Nelson Mandela on the above video.

I am sure we already paid back Nigeria with the kind of assistance we provided to Nigerians.

If Nigeria really wanted to help south africa, they should have sent soldiers not the useless donation.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:23pm On Aug 19
naijapips04:

Slave defending master.

In South Africa there is law unlike in Nigeria.
Master and slave thing is in Nigerian minds
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:24pm On Aug 19
gidgiddy:

And yet the same South Africa crowned a white woman as Miss South African?
She is South African, if you have problem with white people is your problem.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:25pm On Aug 19
gidgiddy:

She is not her parents. When you are born in a country and raised there, you get citizenship of that country after a certain age. In some countries such as America, you get citizenship straightaway
Every country has its own laws, i am not sure if Nigeria has laws
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:28pm On Aug 19
gidgiddy:

If what you are saying were true, all the white South Africans, including the white woman who won Miss South Africa, would not be South African citizens. Their parents or grandparents were all migrants from Europe
My friend you miss a point, her parents got south african citizenship.
Learn to understand about legal documents
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:29pm On Aug 19
helinues:

You know, your arguments have been nonsensical on this thread

It shows how low your level of intelligent is. It's a pity though

I am starting to doubt Nigeria education system, why do you fail to understand simple things.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:31pm On Aug 19
Bizibi:
what a slave.....the lady that won the pageant is from France. Silly hypocrite.
Her parents have proper legit document, but i understand because Nigerians knows nothing about doing things legally.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:33pm On Aug 19
gidgiddy:

It is just incredible that South Africans accepted that white South Africans, whose parents and grandparents are from Europe, are South African citizens

But Chidimma, whose parents are Africans, is not a South African citizen.
To be african does not mean you are south african.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:34pm On Aug 19
Bizibi:
honestly anybody defending that rubbish has a slave mentality.....how can one tell me white Europeans are south Africans. What color of stupidity is this??

I still don't understand what Nigerians are doing there,they don't like foreigners except their masters from Europe and they get easily provoked towards black Africans living there.
We will be Happy if Nigerians can leave South Africa.
In South Africa there is white people and learn to accept that.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:38pm On Aug 19
CSTRR:
The only thing I see is that Nigeria wasted over $60b on South Africa's freedom struggle.

It should be one of our worst regrets as a nation.

That money would have been used in building rail, or funding education and healthcare.
Maybe you must ask refund to whoever you gave the money.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by afube: 8:39pm On Aug 19
Bizibi:
honestly anybody defending that rubbish has a slave mentality.....how can one tell me white Europeans are south Africans. What color of stupidity is this??

I still don't understand what Nigerians are doing there,they don't like foreigners except their masters from Europe and they get easily provoked towards black Africans living there.

A nigeria working at even 50% capacity will attract 80% of our people in useless nations like south africa back home! There is nothing attractive about that nation......the xenophobic bantus over there have run down the major cities! This is where I blame a lot of our people doing drug trade there! Come back home and invest..........southeast is booming, why subject urself to mockery in SA
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:40pm On Aug 19
gidgiddy:

Why don't you use your brains? It's no secret that Chidimma's parents are not South Africans. If it were true that either of her parents had to be South African in other to be a South African citizen, don't you think the organisers of the Miss SA competition wouldn't have thrown Chidimma out of the competition long before she left of her own volition? Don't you think she would have been arrested by now for parading her self as a South African citizen? Do you even know that a person can get South African citizenship several ways such as being married to a South African, or holding South African residency for 5 years?

But you are the only person who knows that to be a citizen of South Africa, either of your parents must be South African? But all the South African media that carried this story did not know this citizenship law that you know?

Common sense is not common
Chidimma does not have citizenship.
There is chance that chidimma mother could be arrested
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:41pm On Aug 19
Solsix:

Then what are u doing here promoting hate?
Teaching because I realised you are dumb.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:44pm On Aug 19
UpaIweka:
None of the case you stated is applicable to Chidinma. Her parent got her SA citizenship illegally.

Organisers won't know if her birth certificate or any SA she tendered are fraud only the home affairs will n they have since declared there is such possibility with investigation ongoing.

If you like hold South African residence for a millennium untill you are granted citizenship you are no South African. Chidinma father n mother were not granted citizenship.

Every SA TV show I watched states this fact, I guess your own delusion will not let you hear or see it even when it's clearly stated countless time.

Do you also know that South Africa revoke citizenship n permit on the road without any recourse to court or due process. The fact is we all know the truth but tribal sentiment will not let you breath.

I wish no diplomatic intervention stops the investigation n her status as citizen is ascertain for all to see.

Well said
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On Aug 19
zhike:

Thank you for sharing the video, I will try to find out why Nigeria's assistance is not mentioned in south african struggle history.
Maybe the assistance Nigeria provided was minor.

Nigeria played a major role in liberation of South Africa from apartheid regime.Ask your elders and that is the reason Mandela came himself to say thank you.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:49pm On Aug 19
aswani:

Before you give this kind of advice, have you askedyour own people that have gone to other countries to go back home to rebuild it.
South Africa goes out to be investors not job seekers
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:51pm On Aug 19
idahme:
The OP and other commenters are so naive and uninformed.

Nigerians who hold passport of other nationalities have same rights with aborigines. What the OP is saying is that once you relocate and give birth to a child in America and that child is given an American passport he or she shouldn't think of reaching the highest peak in America because you were born by a Nigerian parents grin

E be like say ur papa really waste him money educating you and some other commenter. Una head just dey empty
You miss a point, chidimma parents does not have south african documents.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:52pm On Aug 19
idahme:

There is nothing to defend, Social media is not the court, if you have grievances go to the court and bring a suit against her. She should not reply anyone, she has left the stage so be it let her leave the xenoPeople and do her things.

Someone who is born in South Africa, given south African citizenship is who those xenoPeople are Messing with, sh has same rights like any other citizen of South Africa. If I was her I wouldn't withdraw let's see what will happen,
She won't go to court because she doesn't have valid south african documents.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:54pm On Aug 19
idahme:

Don't mind these bigots, they have exported their bigoted mindset in crucifying the lady.
Someone who holds citizenship and these fulls are talking about her as if she isn't from South Africa rather from Nigeria. Someone who holds an SA passport because her father is aa. Nigerian is who these bigots are saying shouldn't represent south Africa because she is black and has a Nigerian father.

Once anyone has a passport that person has equal rights and privileges like others

You miss a point, she doesn't have south african valid documents.
This has nothing to do with Nigerians
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:56pm On Aug 19
idahme:

Are you high on something? The lady is just a calm person do you have more right than chidinma? Is your passport more SA than the one in the hands of chidinma?

As regards to poor SA has no comparison with Nigeria, when I say SA I mean these blacks slaves in South Africa. No economic indices can be used in comparing these slaves with Nigerians. Nigerians are way ahead of black south Africans in terms of everything in life, you are refferering to someone richer than you as poor? grin

Chidimma does not have valid south african id or passport, get it right.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:57pm On Aug 19
idahme:

It seems you don't understand the difference between social media court and the real court, she owes no one any explanation if any one has any issues with her parents document petition to the appropriate authority and wait for responses.

I reiterate she owes no one Anything, let the xenoPeople come out plain and lay a petition and not remain anonymous.

She is not South African
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 8:58pm On Aug 19
hammerT:

Anybody can update and semi lock wikipedia, it is not prove of anything.

They still not even sure if her mother is Zulu or not, so be careful.
Her mother is not South African, she is from Mozambique
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by zhike: 9:00pm On Aug 19
Ojiofor:

Nigeria played a major role in liberation of South Africa from apartheid regime.Ask your elders and that is the reason Mandela came himself to say thank you.
Maybe we should refund Nigeria
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by hammerT: 9:00pm On Aug 19
zhike:

Her mother is not South African, she is from Mozambique

Says who?

U?
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by aswani(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19
zhike:

South Africa goes out to be investors not job seekers

Sadly a lie. Even if true, let them invest in South Africa where there's still scope for investment especially in the mining sector.

To be honest I am countering your point about wanting people to go back to their country, I genuinely couldn't care less about that in truth as ftom time immemorial, people have moved around and will continue to do so.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by Ojiofor: 9:07pm On Aug 19
zhike:

Maybe we should refund Nigeria

We do not a refund grin
We did it in the spirit of African brotherhood,,we are reminding you cos you now sound like an ingrate.
Re: Chidimma Saga Lesson by helinues: 9:49pm On Aug 19
zhike:

I am starting to doubt Nigeria education system, why do you fail to understand simple things.

Hahahh, go through this thread as a neutral observer and see the way you have disgraced yourself with your half baked knowledge about who are full blooded citizens or partial citizens

Too shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Intercept Truckload Of Anambra Poll Materials / Goodluck Jonathan Drops Commander-in-chief Title / Who Closed The Airspace On Sunday 3 June 2012? Is 1st Lady For Dana Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.