Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,299 members, 7,981,604 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:00 PM

If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) (21633 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) / Anambra Man Vomits Blood, Dies After He Was Poisoned By Unknown Person (Graphic) / Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:15am On Aug 19
If you receive a large amount of money from an unknown person, don’t return it, instead report to the police - Man advises Nigerians on the latest scam in town

Take a listen and be safe out there!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzrx2ApCPeo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 3:27am On Aug 19
Good advise.... But

Since when did the Nigerian Police suddenly become our friend ?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

When Nigerian Police detain you, you go understand say nor be who first reach station dey Win case.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:56am On Aug 19
grin
No be only police I go report to,in fact,na vigilante office I go first rush go report am grin

Nigerian police wey go arrest the person join...Even call am accomplice and threaten to jail am if he no provide the main culprit cheesy. Especially if Dem discover say the money na big money grin

Omoh,tho this one smell like a good advice BUT na when you taste am,na then you go know say nothing sweet about am angry

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Tokskob2008: 4:16am On Aug 19
Reporting to the bank is more appropriate than reporting to the police. Naija police might probably collect the money from you and still end up locking you up for no reason...

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by falcon01: 5:03am On Aug 19
Who had a good experience with Nigerian Police?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by vastolord4(m): 5:29am On Aug 19
Ok! Let me see the alert first, then I will consider the police station to report to. That fit take me like 2 years to consider

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by EyeCumInPiece: 5:38am On Aug 19
But when Thïefnubu was using his account to receive drug money, did he report to the police? grin
This is even in US, where the police is trusted.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by GanagiBitrus: 5:52am On Aug 19
Trying to make sense out of this.

#1. Many Nigerians will not return or will tamper with the money if they receive alert from unknown person.
Why would the sender take that risk?

#2. Even if one decides to return the money, why would he return it to a different account?

#3. Even if one returns the money to a different account, won't police have access to that different account +account of the original sender?

#4. What's the essence of transferring the money through an unknown person 1st, when the money can be transferred direct to the final recipient?

#5. Most Nigerians don't trust the police, so I doubt if they will heed this advice.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Absuchat(m): 6:05am On Aug 19
I hope he meant the "Police" that owns a fashion company and not the olopa we all know?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Leemzyy(f): 6:40am On Aug 19
I am a police officer,biko u guys should not hesitate to report to me about it cheesy,i will be patiently waiting,we are your friend as u all know cheesy cheesy thank you

10 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by anonymuz(m): 7:22am On Aug 19
falcon01:
can anything come from NPF? Just a question.

4 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by munezo(m): 8:37am On Aug 19
You are very correct. Thank you for sharing
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:23pm On Aug 19
munezo:
You are very correct. Thank you for sharing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19
I will report it to God in prayers

If God say return it, I'll return it.
If God say take it, I'll take it.

God is bigger than Police, CBN, and FG

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19
B4 nko
He get reason y kidnappers no dey collect transfer

1 Like

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by C1tadel: 8:57pm On Aug 19
Funny
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by curlarpy: 8:57pm On Aug 19
If I report am make I bend

4 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by datola: 8:57pm On Aug 19
It's true o but temptation and long throat will make a lot fall for the trap.

2 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by ibrocool(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19
He has a very good point but Nigeria Police matter has k-leg, they can't be trusted. They can turn things around.

An igbo man that was selling apple went to buy a carton of apple some years ago. When he opened the carton, it was full of money. The dumb man that has never had a million naira in his account went to deposit all the money in bank.

The man was arrested at the bank by the police and was locked up for weeks. He was later released and did not get a dime out of the money.

To cut the story short, the money was not returned to the place the man bought the apple. That means the bank manager together with the police hijacked the money from him.

This country get as hin be o.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19
wink
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by francisbarrack(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19
falcon01:

You can report to d police station with your barrister. It get why ooo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19
Cash or transfer ?
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Nyahabingi: 8:59pm On Aug 19
Ok
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19
Following
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by providencia(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19
Tokskob2008:
Reporting to the bank is more appropriate than reporting to the police. Naija police might probably collect the money from you and still end up locking you up for no reason...

How will the bank solve the problem? By freezing ur account?

2 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by wunmi590(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19

Instead of giving it to the police 🚔, I will rather rusk my life to the north and start sharing it from Kano to the other northern state that has high almajiri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by ponishah: 9:02pm On Aug 19
officialwdhtv:
If you receive a large amount of money from an unknown person, don’t return it, instead report to the police - Man advises Nigerians on the latest scam in town

Take a listen and be safe out there!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzrx2ApCPeo

Nigerian police can rope you in, better report to the bank let them take it from there.
Nigerian police can never be trusted, that's why they don't end up well in life.

6 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Hemanwel(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19
I'm not sure this guy is a Nigerian. Make me go report to Nigerian police make dem kpai me? You try!

BTW:

To comfortably eat yam and egg at home with a family of 4 or 5 in Nigeria now, you will have to spend close to 10k to achieve that. If you spend 10k for breakfast alone, and you have not factored lunch and dinner; plus or minus, you will be spending at least 15k a day. Multiply that by 30 days, that's 450k a month. And our government just approved a paltry 70k as minimum wage, for the next 2-3 years. The common man in Nigeria really needs to brace up for tougher times ahead.

8 Likes

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19
grin
Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:04pm On Aug 19
Report to the Police, so That They Steal The Money,,,Oga Thank You ,I don Hear You ,
Let Me Receive The Money First ,Than I Will Know What Next to Do

1 Like

Re: If You Receive Large Money From Unknown Person, Report To Police - Man (Video) by JAPAHTML: 9:04pm On Aug 19
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire / Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.