Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,150 members, 7,987,992 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:41 PM

E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) (36614 Views)

Sad Moments As Jnr Pope's Children Cry Uncontrollablely / Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Paul Okoye And His Kids Enjoying The Hot Afternoon In The Pool (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by alizma: 11:51am On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
Hope he won’t start scratching their mum’s back later
Are you e money's wife, I think that is the only person that should have headache over that not you.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by OvertheTop(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19
Zonefree:
Remember when JP was on a boat and shouting "i have 3 boys o, na only me go train them".

The children you're bothered and worried how they will survive without you, another man will take care of them when you die and there's nothing you can do from the grave.

As a man, do whatever in your capacity not to die. Take care of yourself, be selfish with your decisions cos life is not programmed to favour MEN.

100%
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by DuttyChuks: 12:12pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
Una mind dey run faster than una heart! 😂
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by omoredia: 12:55pm On Aug 19
Sweeetheart:

But Igbo are the one wailing and lamenting

Na your region dey hungry most that's why they're selling your brother and sisters out

I hope you get psychological help soon, you're at the last symptoms of your madness

Hehe una go cry. U know the lazy are the most hopeless

Fairly used human being full that East sha
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Ezmans: 1:03pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
you are very funny
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by EchoEnigma: 1:23pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
Everything is sex with you people. You think everyone is thinking with their joysticks like you. Shame on you. angry angry
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Santalpharay: 1:35pm On Aug 19
vastolord4:
Eya.. well, the kids aren't forgotten as well as the mum grin. Emoney's wife won't say a word cos he's wealthy but let it be one average earning man trying to look out for his late friend's family, you'll hear his wife yelling all manner of nonsense.. in conclusion, make money and stay alive.

How are you sure she is not suspecting if the husband has feelings for Jnr Pope's wife
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 2:01pm On Aug 19
able20:

It's also part of the package.
We reap where we sow

grin grin grin

Na you know watin in Sow grin
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by blueAgent(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19
[quote author=ppogba post=131583816]

The woman you narrated did nothing other than to " enter market sharp sharp'" especially with the nose piercing.

Make hay while the sun shines

All this quote on woman matter? grin grin grin
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Magicalsineros(f): 2:16pm On Aug 19
Zonefree:
Remember when JP was on a boat and shouting "i have 3 boys o, na only me go train them".

The children you're bothered and worried how they will survive without you, another man will take care of them when you die and there's nothing you can do from the grave.

As a man, do whatever in your capacity not to die. Take care of yourself, be selfish with your decisions cos life is not programmed to favour MEN.
As if there is antidote for death for human. Why advicing men to be more selfish when majority of you are very selfish already?
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by farouk2much(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
as expected
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by RealDaughter(f): 2:41pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:

How is that your Business? Dem go leave am for your papa before? grin
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Uncletony(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
Life has to continue at some point, better E-money than some area junkies
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19
[quote author=omoredia post=131585025][/quote]

Even with your chest beating you people are not in the 1-3 of Nigeria richest rating

I wonder what is the foolish boasting for, you people are not lazy yet you think drug pushing is the only means to wealth

Ode
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Wildkat02: 3:53pm On Aug 19
Okoroawusa:

So make the woman no fvck again?

Ofcourse she can fvck, but not someone’s husband and her hubby’s friend. It will only show she’s a shameless slut
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by omoredia: 4:03pm On Aug 19
Sweeetheart:

Even with your chest beating you people are not in the 1-3 of Nigeria richest rating

I wonder what is the foolish boasting for, you people are not lazy yet you think drug pushing is the only means to wealth

Ode

richest indeed. u are rich and u still beg to eat. u can see that u are living in a fantasy bubble
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by okoroemeka(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:
There is nothing wrong with that,the woman is a widow and will need a man to help her physically and mentally,even emoney wife will know but as a good wife she will pretend not to know
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 19
Is that all you saw from the post?

Na wa o

Nonybb:
This man always love to show off. Very arrogant and money miss road type of guy
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by thorpido(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19
[quote author=EMMNIG post=131582974]

Hmmmm...
What else do I have to say... Your comment said it all..
A man in my neighborhood just passed away and his wife couldn't even mourn him for three months. Annoying thing is that she got her nose piercing with a ring looking like something else.
weep for men going up and down to ensure that their family survived..~[/~quote]If you don't do it,who else will?You want to be an irresponsible father?
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19
Who knows? They could be his kids. Soon we might read about DNA palaver.
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by YorubaPrince: 6:45pm On Aug 19
omoredia:

As if those that are dead begged for death. You emi lo kan zombies lack the ability to reason

Thank you. Just dey hear the fool. angry
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Wildkat02: 6:59pm On Aug 19
Sweeetheart:

But Igbo are the one wailing and lamenting

Na your region dey hungry most that's why they're selling your brother and sisters out

I hope you get psychological help soon, you're at the last symptoms of your madness

Fairly used human being full that East sha

Why are you lying to your ugly self? Did the Igbo region protest? And what language is “Ebin pa wa?”
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by tobenuel(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19
Zonefree:

You sound like an Mbaise man?
Re: E-Money's Kids Enjoying Holidays With Jnr. Pope's Children (Pics) by Ashirioluwa: 7:52pm On Aug 19
pyyxxaro:

That will be very good of him to do that because, in the absence of her husband, the lady will need someone to wet the garden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos) / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day / Mr Macaroni Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.