Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,985 members, 7,963,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:53 AM

3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) (43603 Views)

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / Julius Berger Commences Repair Works On MCC, Onitsha Pedestrian Bridge(photos) / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by emmy512(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19
A devastating car accident in the early hours of this morning on MCC Road, Calabar, has claimed the lives of 3 girls and left the community in shock.

The accident occurred during what started as a late-night outing for the occupants of a white Mercedes GLK, a vehicle that had only been purchased few weeks prior. The pre-dawn silence was shattered by a deafening crash, alarming nearby residents who rushed to the scene. There, they found the car's mangled remains, a stark testament to the deadly impact.

According to eyewitnesses, the vehicle was part of a group traveling along MCC Road when tragedy struck. Reports indicate that the driver, a young man, lost control of the car, resulting in the catastrophic collision. three of four of the female passengers died instantly at the scene, while the driver miraculously survived.

One of the girls is currently being pulled from the wreckage with a dismembered body.
the other girl who is suspected to have survived, suffered severe injuries, including a broken leg and arm. She was rushed to a nearby hospital for urgent medical attention.

The incident has left the local community in shock, as the community mourn the tragic loss of life.
initial reports suggesting that high speed and high driver may have been a contributing factor.

Update:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by davis51(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19
Ooh calabar my calabar<R.I.P T>

10 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Shinjawestern: 4:31pm On Aug 19
Rip to them

2 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by judatech: 2:58am On Aug 20
Speed!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by SlavaUkraini: 2:14pm On Aug 20
A White Brand new Mercedes GLK....

Three of the four Babes inside died ....

The driver miraculously survived....

Hmmmm

Yahoo Plus dey involve for this matter

RIP to the Dead.

To all hardworking Nairaland ladies, Yahoo Boys will not use you to renew subscription.

166 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by id4sho(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20
Avoid friends that get drunk and drive embarassed

Most especially, give me key gangs after clubbing

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 2:15pm On Aug 20
Rip
Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20
Till tomorrow, I don't understand why people drive at break neck speeds, where are you rushing to?
Is there an award or what
The car they buy with their money always end up killing them.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by cutecommend: 2:15pm On Aug 20
Hope it was not human sacrifice orchestrated by Devil's agent.

It is good to be prayerful always and as a lady or guy, always make sure you repent when you are about to die...Even if it is 1 minute to die, use your last strength to say Jesus please forgive my sins and accept me in Jesus name. Amen. It is better to be always prepared for eternity because any mistake is judgement and hell fire that is the next ooh. Accept Jesus now.

If you are driving with anyone that is over-speeding, caution them. If they refuse the over-speeding, leave the vehicle.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Amigoss: 2:15pm On Aug 20
Devastating,RIP.....speed kills

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:16pm On Aug 20
Umuazi Calabar...

38 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 2:16pm On Aug 20
RIP
Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Softmen: 2:16pm On Aug 20
R.I.P

Tinubu is a disaster

7 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20
Benz.. High way to hell. Drive carefully unless you raising to hell. RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Hillarie(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20
Tragic indeed. My heart goes to the families of the deceased.
Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20
When they tell Nigerians about the importance of safety measures in ALL aspect of their lives,they turn deaf ears after all"everybody go die one day"that's their popular remark.yes everybody will eventually die but that doesn't mean we have to be so careless about our lives, health and every other thing.....me as i dey like this,I don dey take safety measures very very serious,I don quit smoking with full force,I don almost reach quitting level of alcohol (now I take like one bottle.once in three or four months sef)I dey eat fruits well well now,I don dey buy gym kits well,I go soon resume better exercise and cut sugar intake too,then I go go for all manners of text and scan to check up on my self and finally draw close to God for spiritual protection,the world is evil now....the way people dey slump and die these days they very alarming.......abeg make nobody quote me if you no get reasonable thing to talk

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by straighttalk(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20
Hard luck
Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by aydought: 2:16pm On Aug 20
May the Lord rest their souls. Please let’s take this life easy and stay away from youthful reckless lifestyles. Evils are always lurking around, we need to live our lives carefully and avoid putting our loved ones in perpetual sorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20
See Angels abeg sad angry

emmy512:
[/b] a white Mercedes GLK, a vehicle that had only been purchased few weeks prior. [/b]

Update:

God, I sincerely hope it's not a car gotten from cursed money

CyracksMrBlogger:
what do you expect?

God's word

Warning to me and everyone out there.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20
R.I P
Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by 900warriorz: 2:17pm On Aug 20
RIP to the dead...May God console their families.

May we not exit this world in such a painful manner IJN

2 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by peculiar3(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20
RIP to the dead

All that glitters isn't gold, our girls/women this days are becoming too materialistic.... With the large number of religious houses everywhere, it's really appalling what we now have as ladies in our society

So so saddening is the fact that this societal decay seems to be spreading like a wild fire without any solution in view

Abeg make our religious leaders leave prosperity preaching and return back to preaching MORALS, we're loosing our young ladies to wanton greed on a daily basis

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by emmafineboy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20
I heard was a Yahoo boy that drove the car and the were coming back from a night club....
People around the accident scene packed huge amount of money inside the car after crashing.
Hmmmmm our girls should be extremely careful

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 2:20pm On Aug 20

The driver, a young man, miraculously survived,while the three ladies died.

Make I nor tok pass here ...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20
This is what you get for living on the speed lane

3 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Jcash90: 2:21pm On Aug 20
Beautiful girls just waisted like dat. RIP

1 Like

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Nomerci: 2:21pm On Aug 20
A 3.5 liter engine with horsepower of 302...its impossible to control suv,suv no be sedan. With such engine size and intoxicated match am spirit,drunkards hardly die behind wheels,at least I've known 5...drunkards who wrecked their cars and came out with minor bruises, either on the hand,forehead or legs. But u see who no shayo,who no high,na on the spot.on what,on the spot. Fast life,die quick.....oloshos never make heaven.more glk are still going to crash. No be crossover or suv. Sedan ,I repeat,,sedan no be suv and awd no be rwd. The body of your car,determines its crash. Thumbs up,first time I'd see crashed glk deploy side and curtain airbags. Wasn't a moving coffin,tho it's crashed. Yahoo no like dey see express wey free. Oh my gawd.even muscle sef go match am...road wey free,wey smooth.ahhhh.na die remain

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Etosha: 2:21pm On Aug 20
You can easily tell when a young man is driving....if you see the one a malabite (unical male student) had within the campus few days ago ehnn... the car was reduced to a lump... fortunately I heard they survived.

12 Likes

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20
Don't drink and drive . If you can afford 15m car ,you should be able to afford 10k for driver per night when you're going to a party .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20
grin
They have been used
Unfortunately others won't learn
Wanna ride in benzy
Booking for a Bolt ride for prevent this wahala
But no the want to be beside the spender riding in a car their father can never own in his lifetime

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Girls Die In Tragic Car Accident On MCC Road In Calabar (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20
Hmm. Most females no get reach a Brain cell in their heads

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Populated Countries In Africa (Facts And Pictures) / Moist Beach Club: I Visited The Most Beautiful Beach In Lagos - Video / ‘It Was Chartered From Ethiopia’, Nigeria Air MD Breaks Silence On Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.