Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying (159 Views)

"Piece Of Moon" That Fell On Earth For Sale At N1B / You Won't Imagine How Much You Will Earn After Investing On This / Top Tech Startups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by SteezDesign: 2:06pm On Aug 19
I am not one to say how anyone is to spend his or her money. But occasionally there a comes time that some certain kind of spending makes you wonder WHAT IF?.

One of such is the purported recent donation of a staggering N1Billion by Adelek to a church.

I wonder how many struggling startups some of that money could help stand on their feets, how many ideas it could help bring to life, and in both cases generate incomes and employments, especially in a state with low GDP. But to a church? undecided

#JustSaying.
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by condensedmilk: 2:11pm On Aug 19
It's called a pledge, not donation.
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by SteezDesign: 2:13pm On Aug 19
condensedmilk:
True. But then, to a man of such caliber, a pledge is almost as good as a donation
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by psucc(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19
Walai! Na today e come clear me! I've been trying to understand why some of these politicians will come to our Church and promised "Pledged" something but will never fulfill them till the end of time.

Like the current House of Rep member who pledged a bus for evangelism if he wins the election. That's Dec, 2018. He won the 2019 as well as 2023 but he hasn't redeemed it.
Though, he is the best among them all and since the Fed Constituency started. He has empowered many, I mean physical empowerment o! And he's preparing for the 7th Edition of the empowerment with over N600m package.

condensedmilk:
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by betshopagent(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19
keep voting idiots and expect individuals to dash you money.
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by SteezDesign: 11:23am On Aug 20
Morning All.
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by BigCEO(m): 11:38am On Aug 20
SteezDesign:
I am not one to say how anyone is to spend his or her money. But occasionally there a comes time that some certain kind of spending makes you wonder WHAT IF?.

One of such is the purported recent donation of a staggering N1Billion by Adelek to a church.

I wonder how many struggling startups some of that money could help stand on their feets, how many ideas it could help bring to life, and in both cases generate incomes and employments, especially in a state with low GDP. But to a church? undecided

#JustSaying.

You don't expect him to do the work of your failed government with his own money acquired by himself.

Don't stress yourself or think about what someone did with his funds.
Re: Imagine How Many Startups Adeleke's N1B Could Help - #justsaying by SteezDesign: 5:35pm On Aug 26
Contact me today!

(1) (Reply)

6 SEO Tips To Benefit Any Business / FG Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport / A Highly Effective Email Sales Machinees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.