Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,604 members, 7,926,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) (24027 Views)

Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Wedding Of Beautiful Deaf Jehovah's Witness Couple (photos) / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Gistmedia10: 2:34pm On Aug 19
A lady attending a wedding over the weekend allegedly made off with the couple's cash gifts and even the bride's phone. The incident came to light after an X user, Pamilerin Adegoke, shared details of the theft. shocked

Pamilerin wrote, "The lady circled came to my friend's wedding and stole from them. Apparently, she lied to the event planner that she’s the wife’s sister and lied to the couple that she works with the event planner." shocked

According to Pamilerin, the woman went as far as securing a vendor tag, which made her appear legitimate to everyone at the event. This clever ruse allowed her to steal all the money sprayed on the couple and even swipe the bride’s phone.

The audacity of the act has left many in shock, and the couple is now seeking any information that might help them recover their stolen items.

https://x.com/UnclePamilerin/status/1825496876394721390

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by CyrusVI(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19
Gistmedia10:
" Apparently, she lied to the event planner that she’s the wife’s sister and lied to the couple that she works with the event planner." shocked

She play them like Okocha and score like Ronaldinho cheesy

This one na high class theft. Top-level raiding. Sophisticated stealing with tactics more flexible than that of Pep Guardiola

Bald headed woman with deep partitions like Sokoto-badagry highway.

There's a direct link between being terrible looking and being evil. Its not evolutionary but maybe its psychological

Dem no fit see am. she go change hairstyle and that will be all. Who wan dey do CIA on top this kine matter

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19
grin
If we dey tell una say Yahoo don wide well well, chebi una no dey believe? cheesy

Omoh,see format......... Format dey pass format abeg cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by tommy589(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19
shocked
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:52pm On Aug 19
she lied to the event planner that she’s the wife’s sister and lied to the couple that she works with the event planner." shocked

I've come to the conclusion that Nigerian girls are creative and smart only when it comes to stealing and billing.

The ideas and efforts they exert when carrying out fraudulent acts should be channelled in a legal and profitable venture.

We have more female thieves than male, but we're not ready for this discussion.

Notwithstanding, the future is femail.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Aleem26(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19
CyrusVI:

This one na high class theft. Top-level raiding. Sophisticated stealing with tactics more flexible than that of Pep Guardiola

There's a direct link between being terrible looking and being evil. Its not evolutionary but maybe its psychological

Dem no fit see am. she go change hairstyle and that will be all. Who wan dey do CIA on top this kine matter
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by SpaceX: 3:40pm On Aug 19
High level criminal doing what she knows best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by willi926(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19
This woman fit be person mama or somebody's wife. omooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19
Looks can really be deceiving for real.

Looking at her, you'd think she's a mummy in the Lord. Chai.

Pray she's caught asap.

This kind of act is unacceptable.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by comradehacker(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19
Omo see tactics 😂 😂 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:36pm On Aug 19
This is very bad, road hope she's caught and dealt with. This is definitely not her first outing

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Vergovert: 7:38pm On Aug 19
See better sophisticated update for ladies to cash out cool cool

Your own don finish if dem gbab you!

57 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19
Google lense no find her Facebook account mk dem strt there

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19
Some people don't trust their family members at all. If very close family members were used instead of the event planners to pick money, this situation would not have arose.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Kaczynski: 8:17pm On Aug 19
Make them forgive and forget jare

The deed has been done

They should move on and leave the girl alone

She don japa with that funds
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by SuperOnyi: 8:22pm On Aug 19
shocked

Look at those lips, it's unfortunate she isn't making good use of what has been given to her. Those lips can do better things than lying, if the face is too ugly like that of a stereotypical thief, she better wear a mask and kneel instead of graduating to arm robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Leemzyy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19
Biko why calling that dirty thief"pretty lady" anyways she looks like one of a nairaland member's wifeangry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Namsweoj: 9:15pm On Aug 19
Op dey ment 😡, What's pretty about this woman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19
I swear, I know this girl.
Jeez...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by JJacko: 9:57pm On Aug 19
This Mod na accomplice. Pretty lady for Title, but na ugly woman we dey see. Abi na mistaken identity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:57pm On Aug 19
MisterBanny:
Jeez...
Me too, I know her. I even think she is a nairalander but I can't remember her moniker now. This is how them so called slayqueens go about slaying stealing. A very terrible gender I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by CrownLands(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19
What a desperate deliberate thief!
She was sheepishly smiling while on her mission.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Smitaro100(m): 11:12pm On Aug 19
It seems "pretty" now have a new meaning I'm not aware of. undecided

If she's truly guilty, she will definitely be caught.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by id4sho(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19
MisterBanny:
Jeez...
E b things
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by safarifarms(m): 12:44am
Mr blogger, why do you consider this phone thief as pretty? Or is she pretty in your own eyes?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Alexiiydon: 2:05am
Is like the girl na OP family member that’s why you add pretty

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:50am
Some Yahoo boys never cash out since 6months ago after several soaps and black powder 😂😂

While this anini casually walks into weeding/events with her lace every weekend to thief money and gadgets, omo😂😂😁😁

Anyways, shey the couples no get trusted family and friends that could have looked after their money for them, besides who still spray real money at wedding/events this time and dy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by calabaman(m): 3:27am
OP did you say pretty, abi my eyes dey pain me
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by FRANCISTOWN: 5:43am
CyrusVI:

You are a really wicked person. Man! What did I just read?😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 6:02am
Very bad from her
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by AfeezShomorin(m): 6:18am
Where is the pretty lady?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing At A Wedding, Deceived Guests And Couple (Photos) by ARISHEM: 6:28am
Thief with flair and experience. She knows how to play the game and is not new in the street.
They should report her to the police where she would be declared wanted. Social media won’t help much.
For OP to call her pretty simply means he is a woman’s beck and call

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Pic Of The Governor Of Enugu State's Daughter / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Night Of Excitement And Laughter As I Go Dye, Akpororo, AY Crack Abuja Residents

Viewing this topic: garbasanimusa30(m), kabius(m), isokynase(m), Demore1848, Adaanna(f) and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.