Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,599 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Encryption And Decryption In Php (your Views Is Needed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Encryption And Decryption In Php (your Views Is Needed) (701 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Blog With 155,703 Page Views Is Up For Sale At 5k / What's The Difference Between "require Once" And "include" In Php? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encryption And Decryption In Php (your Views Is Needed) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
have been thinking of this for a long time about

Encryption and Decryption with PHP

i came out about this
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/encryption.html

what your views

i have a job that require sensitive data stores in the database,
and the company need the data back when the need it

if i use MD5 i know it's one way

what is the way out or shout i just use this
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/encryption.html

Thanks for your response
Re: Encryption And Decryption In Php (your Views Is Needed) by DualCore1: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
Amended 16th June 2007

Year Check: 2011

Try doing some searches, its possible something better should have come up.

My suggestion though: Secure your database, assign the right privileges to the database users. Transfer all sensitive data via SSL.

Depending on the amount of data, there may be some server resource issues to consider when dealing with get > encrypt > store > request > decrypt > set cycle.
Re: Encryption And Decryption In Php (your Views Is Needed) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Dual Core:

Amended 16th June 2007

Year Check: 2011

Try doing some searches, its possible something better should have come up.

My suggestion though: Secure your database, assign the right privileges to the database users. Transfer all sensitive data via SSL.

Depending on the amount of data, there may be some server resource issues to consider when dealing with get > encrypt > store > request > decrypt > set cycle.

thanks DOUBLE PROCESSOR lolĀ  grin
Okay
assigning privileges to database to use is what am still thinking about
but am a bit skeptical if i can get my data in Encryption And Decryption form

even if you enter the database you can not do anything than to look,

but still searching

any more views please

(1) (Reply)

Plugins And Servers / How To Set Up Website/blog Within One Hour / Check Out The Easiest Way Learns IT Programs. And It Is For Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.