Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,126 members, 7,933,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

From Value Creation To Wealth Building: How To Create Wealth By Building Real Va - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / From Value Creation To Wealth Building: How To Create Wealth By Building Real Va (48 Views)

Connect with your audience by building a fully responsive website with us / Create Wealth Through The Telecom Industry / Say NO To Poverty And YES To Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Value Creation To Wealth Building: How To Create Wealth By Building Real Va by JVLI(f): 4:02pm On Aug 19
People are looking for more money without trying to gain knowledge on how money actually works or how they can increase their finances.

Knowledge is the beginning of wisdom and wisdom is what is lacking when there is a financial struggle

Knowledge is what you should go for when you are in any crisis and knowledge that you can apply and can give you results.

Most people are lazy and that is why many are struggling. They want others to do the hard work for them and in the end lose out.

You must be ready to do the hard work to be able to enjoy the benefits therein

You want more money right? If your answer is yes, then you will need to pay attention to what am about to show you.

Like i said earlier, to have more money is to want to know how to build wealth and wealth has a pathway and today I want to show you what helped me to build my wealth.

What I went for, was knowledge and that knowledge was, ‘what creates money?’

I used to chase after money, until the Holy Spirit stopped me on my tracks and told me, ‘stop going after money, go AFTER WHAT CREATES THE MONEY AND YOU WILL GET ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD ‘ and was it right.

Wealth building requires power because wealth flows in the direction of energy and energy is power

You may now ask me, ‘so what did I found out that creates money?’

Good question. What creates money is where money flows and it has a pattern I

In my last post: Actionable Tips for Building Wealth, I spoke of the 4 ways by which money flows and today, I want to talk about the one on VALUE

What is value?

I believe that we might have heard this spoken so often, give value, give massive value

Have you ever wondered why they kept saying that?

It is because value has a connection with wealth and I will show you

But first, we have to know what is value? Value is when you give something that adds to someone or makes someone richer or better than they were before. It doesn’t matter what it is, people will tend to pay you back for it.

So there we have it.

Value giving can come in form of anything as long as it adds to someone, either by taking pains away from someone or gives pleasure to someoneS

So before you will ask for someone’s hands, first get their heart by rendering valuable services or products that can and will change their lives

Now, there are different types of value

Content value
Assets value
Intrinsic value
Commodity value
These types of values have the power to generate wealth and the question is how?

You see, money in itself has no value ie it only has a purchasing power and nothing more, because it is only a Fiat currency that is produced by the government and can be removed as a legal tender overnight.

This happened in Nigeria in Feb 2023 and we had a great difficulty in getting some naira notes spent because of the rule by the governing body.

This is why, you have to remove your mind from the currency notes to the real deal and what is it? Value Creation

Money even though it doesn’t have value in itself, it represents something and that is Value.

What? Yes. Money represents value, value based on its purchasing power eg there is a level of value that N1,000 note can purchase

However, money represents value in another way, in the sense that money flows to it, meaning, the more value you give out there in all its types, the more money will flow towards your direction

Wow, right? So when you are looking for more money, what are you suppose to do? Give value and don’t just give value, give intrinsic value.

What is intrinsic value? Simply put: added Value

That means, when you give value as I am doing right now, give more in use value that the money that you receive

This can be in form of ROI ie Returns On Investment or you give what is known as the law of reciprocity which is the law that gives customers discounts or gifts or free gifts for their patronage for the year.

It makes clients to want to come back every single time and that is good. This is what intrinsic value does for you and this is how value creation helps you build wealth

Money flows in the direction of value and I mean real value

Want to know more on the other types of value and how to use them to build wealth, now that you have gained understanding?

You can get my ebook to begin in knowing how to create wealth by building real value through the various types of value

If you have questions, pls let me know in the comment section

It's good to be back home and how have you guys been?

Thank God for life and your business coach is back with more juicy posts to help build your business at this time

With what I share today, restructure your business and give value and I mean massively

(1) (Reply)

965mm Coil Of Stainless Steel Medium Barbed Tape / Sales And Supply Of Quality Perimeter Security Solutions In Nigeria / Musyus Aso-oke Business Enterprises Iseyin Oyo-state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.