Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Check This Kpomo (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Kpomo (pics) (2582 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Huge Kpomo, Request For Your Friend. PHOTOS / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Kpomo (pics) by Mustapha102(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19
Kpomo is now available at 'Maiduguri fish guy' We have only few bags for now. Rush and place an order now and appreciate me later.

Bag of kpomo is now available

Chadian kpomo 200 big cut 110k

White fried kpomo 200 bigcut 115k
Note: a bag Contains 1,200 pieces big cuts

All with waybill to some state with direct vehicle

Whatsapp:08063592594
Location Maiduguri
Delivery nationwide
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Mustapha102(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19
oder now
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Mustapha102(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Foodqueen(f): 8:20pm On Aug 19
Mustapha102:
Kpomo is now available at 'Maiduguri fish guy' We have only few bags for now. Rush and place an order now and appreciate me later.

Location Maiduguri
Delivery nationwide

Which one is Chadian pomo.

How legit are you?

Modified........,.
Wow......
Thank you all. And I was just about to patronize cos av been seeing most of his write-up about bad economy and not making sales.
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by BareFacedLies(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19
I quickly rushed in because I thought it was ladies kpomo you were talking about, I just wasted my time and my data angry

1 Like

Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Brainvolt(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19
Foodqueen:

How legit are you?

He is not legit . He is a scammer and check his previous posts you will see proofs.

4 Likes

Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by LillyandDaisy: 9:39pm On Aug 19
Brainvolt:

He is not legit . He is a scammer and check his previous posts you will see proofs.
Even though he’s legit, how will I order for Ponmo from maiduguri when I no mad… Maiduguri? No be human I one chop naa
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Dukssak(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19
Mustapha102:

Location Maiduguri
Delivery nationwide
.Mustapha102 is a scammer. With fake profile pic
https://www.nairaland.com/8139541/maiduguri-guy-back-again-pics#131189082
Lillyanddaisy
Barefacedlies
Foodqueen
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by brightDdon(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19
Foodqueen:

How legit are you?

This guy is a Big thief and scammer her... Don't have any business dealing with him, he's a scammer
https://www.nairaland.com/8139541/maiduguri-guy-back-again-pics#131189082
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Whois(m): 7:02am On Aug 20
Of cause op is not honest. Why create a thread and say (pics) but no pictures attached. On norm mod suppose ban u for breaking rule#8 angry
Re: Check This Kpomo (pics) by Bulletproofgt: 9:11am On Aug 20
Foodqueen:

How legit are you?

Modified........,.
Wow......
Thank you all. And I was just about to patronize cos av been seeing most of his write-up about bad economy and not making sales.

He should be banned. If you doubt me see the receipts. Total of #113,000 .
After he gets ur money opari. He stays near the fish market so he would do lots of video calls with u showikg u d shops and the fishes but he owns none of it. He does it to convince u

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Be Allowed To Have A Right Over Their Unborn Babies? / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin / If A Woman Love You Because Of Your Love Making! What Are You To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.