Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,122 members, 7,987,931 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) (26699 Views)

Tech Hubs: Anambra Senator Nwoye Vs Lagos Senator Abiru (Pictures) / Anambra Youths For Bola Tinubu Hold Meeting (Pictures) / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by victorDanladi: 6:36pm On Aug 19
Jjjk
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by tojahh(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19
press9jatv:
Emeka Ihedioha is decamping to Lp in Imo State soon.

He should. He's loved down there.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19
Obyangel:
Strategizing on how to push the druggie out of the office next election 🤔

But joke apart, Peter Obi would have solved Nigerians most problems, if he was allowed 🤫
there is no doubt that fuel maybe #300/400 naira max if Mr Peter obi is in charge,because he will listen to economic advisers and find a way,if Libya a fellow oil producing African country can sell fuel for #47 naira a litre we can do a similar thing,it needs visionaries that dream with their eyes open not old grandfather's that has passed their prime

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 6:43pm On Aug 19
Please what is the essence of posting this picture?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by press9jatv: 6:43pm On Aug 19
tojahh:

He should. He's loved down there.
yes
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by LagosPrince: 6:45pm On Aug 19
Obi the city boy

You're blessed boss

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19
Obyangel:

But joke apart, Peter Obi would have solved Nigerians most problems, if he was allowed 🤫

So it's obi and 2 unknown igbos that will push someone from president

The same way obi made tinubu president by using tribalism to split PDP vote

You people are unserious

You people are just tribalist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by meditator(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19
kk2027:
I can never be caught in the web of tribalism. Once I see truth, I say it as is regardless of my tribe

How can someone not see that PO looks very presidential, chai.

God will remember Nigeria poor masses one day

I can never support APC calamity in the name of tribe
I can never support a man the was caught on tape instigating religious war

I can never support anyone that only receives advice from a mad man

I can never support a man that laundered his state's money to Lagos State and was disgrace like a thief

I can never support a man that prefers his people being drunk instead of being educated

God forbid I support a man that ordered the killing of his people and dumped their body in river while he was their Governor

Over my dead body to support a man that allowed doctors to go on strike for almost a year. Instead of paying them, he stole the money and invested in his family business.

God forbid I support a Third Class Graduate to lead me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by CHAQUR: 6:47pm On Aug 19
PDP middle men...coming to woo back the runaway one.
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by meditator(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19
kk2027:
I can never be caught in the web of tribalism. Once I see truth, I say it as is regardless of my tribe

How can someone not see that PO looks very presidential, chai.

God will remember Nigeria poor masses one day

I can never support APC calamity in the name of tribe

I can never support a man that laundered his state's money to Lagos State and was disgrace like a thief

I can never support a man that prefers his people being drunk instead of being educated

God forbid I support a man that ordered the killing of his people and dumped their body in river while he was their Governor

Over my dead body to support a man that allowed doctors to go on strike for almost a year. Instead of paying them, he stole the money and invested in his family business.

I'm apolitical but God forbid I support a Third Class Graduate to lead me

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Wasky101: 6:49pm On Aug 19
Obyangel:

Same way he solve the problems in Anambra. Little wonder Anambra is the Dubai of africa

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 6:54pm On Aug 19
Na we we meeting e no concern us

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 6:59pm On Aug 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nice footwear from Nwoye

I have the footwear; mine is black. It was shipped from America. Black is finer than that ash colour grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Saint99: 7:06pm On Aug 19
The Suit looks good on PO. By the way he looks presidential in the waiting, tribalism aside

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by OChimex: 7:10pm On Aug 19
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nice footwear from Nwoye

That's a $10 Walmart shoes. 😆🤣.

That's one thing with Naija politicians, they steal billions but don't spend on their body. Just on olosho. That's why you wake up hearing one just died without being sick...

Tell him to buy Nike, Jordan, Yeezy or Adidas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by hedonido: 7:32pm On Aug 19
OChimex:

That's a $10 Walmart shoes. 😆🤣.

That's one thing with Naija politicians, they steal billions but don't spend on their body. Just on olosho. That's why you wake up hearing one just died without being sick...

Tell him to buy Nike, Jordan, Yeezy or Adidas.

So you can't tell that that is an Adidas?
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19
See ihedioha shoe and nwoye nice and relatable

Not some gbajue claiming he has one pair of shoe and half wristwatche
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by doncartel: 7:40pm On Aug 19
Great political leaders strategizing on how to flush out Apc from South-East.

Very soon, all Apc members in South-East would be declared as bushmeat for all hunters to hunt freely in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19
Nice one from PO, I think I am seeing him with a different attire for the first time. He looks cute.,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Shawarmagirl: 7:44pm On Aug 19
Wailers and mischievous APC elements, PO don change cloths. Is time to find fault why he change his cloths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Nchenches: 7:45pm On Aug 19
AcuraZDX:
Nice one

Obi and Ihedioha command large followership.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by INVINCIBLECSP2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 19
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, and Senator Nwoye
PO looking cool. So sweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by frankblinkz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 19
Judolisco:
Person dey go back go meet Atiku.... grin
him dey Àpc now
Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Omowale2023(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19
meditator:

God forbid I support a Third Class Graduate to lead me
You that's a first-class graduate, what benefits have you brought to your nation? Maybe a-nation achievement is too big, let's start with Family first. So what benefits have you given or brought to your family?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Sonofgod1990(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19
Salewa97:
Still no ideas about the meeting.

Perhaps they are still trying to figure out the direction of their political ships after the 2027 election.
You typing this on an empty stomach. Toh

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Emeka Ihedioha, & Senator Nwoye In A Meeting (Pictures) by Ibehchizzy: 8:38pm On Aug 19
Peter obi an accomplished man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) / NNPCL, Marketers Clash Over Subsidy, Operators Peg Petrol At N1,200/litre / Defence HQ Gives Reasons For School Of Islamic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.