Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,579 members, 7,929,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe (27717 Views)

Tinubu Sacks Irukera (FCCPC CEO), Okoh (DG, BPE) / Tinubu Sacks NAHCON Board, Appoints Jalal Arabi As New Chairman / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by damkin24(m): 7:56am On Aug 20
visaclick:
Apc is a cancer, look at the best brains Tinubu recruited then he will do a social media show off by claiming to sack them when infact they are doing backdoors settlements.

You can never defend apc and not sound foolish.
You might be the one that sounded fool*sh here. He appointed Nigerians but not his duties to do their work for them. He did the right thing to remove them when they erred. Maybe you can show us some of the best brains the Agulu fraud appointed during his time as governor maybe your rants could get more credence.
Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by UKEMY(m): 7:56am On Aug 20
Nice one JAGABAN of BORGU,please look into some Agencies and Sack all the Directors
Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by psalmsjob: 8:31am On Aug 20
visaclick:
Apc is a cancer, look at the best brains Tinubu recruited then he will do a social media show off by claiming to sack them when infact they are doing backdoors settlements.

It also seems that in desprately wanting to criticise APC you sound foolish too.it is good enough criticism to say Tinubu appointed some people who stole government money but to add that they turn around after he sack them for stealing to give him some of money is a foolish statement to think or say grin
Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Aug 20
Hemanwel:
H.E Dr Goodluck Jonathan should heed to the call from the masses and save Nigerians from the grips of Tinubulation, Tinubunomics, and APC government.

Unbehalf of the Nigerian masses, I tender an unreserved apology for voting you out in 2015. They promised us 'Change' but we forgot to ask them the type of 'Change' they had for us. Now we know better. Please, come and continue from where you stopped!
Hahaha, l , am President Jonathan and this is my nairaland account, You voted me out and brought APC, I am not coming back, una go hear ween, until all Nigerians kneel down at the National Stadium 🏟️ and beg me before I will come back to rescue Nigeria in 2027

Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by mobilinkcoms(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20
Chop, sack and re-enroll
Re: President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe by gawu1: 6:28pm On Aug 20
visaclick:

You are rather the cancer for not appreciating the fact that the Tinubu government has done well for removing these corrupt officials from his government. If he had wanted to protect them, do you think you would have heard anything about the case? What have you and me done about the inaction of the previous and present governments on many corruption incidences in the public domain? We always make mistake by reducing issue of corruption to a particular political party, individual, or region, while the fact is that all of us irrespective of our sentimental inclination are involved in one way or the other.
Each time the government has couraged to purge out corrupt officials should be appreciated to encourage it to do more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Obasanjo With Bicycle / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.