Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,757 members, 7,945,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? (4575 Views)

Was Mohammed A Real Prophet ? / The Prophet Of Allah / Jesus Is A Prophet Of God And Not A God : Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

In the greek manuscript,prophet Muhammadu was mentioned by john when asked,he said,am not Muhammad,only the theologians knows this,they will never tell you in church.Also,in Songs of Solomon chapter 5,verse 16,his name was mentioned in hebrew in  but changed in todays bible,it read thus,  SEIN MUND IST SUB DIESER

IST MUHAMMADIM

DIE SER IST ME IN FREUND,

UND DIESER IST FREUNDLICH

OH IHR TOCHTER

JERUSALEMS.

You are either deluded or intentionally deceptive.

Do you and LagosShia aka bashy_demy have no shame  

How can an intelligent person write off a text book as worthless and corrupt and still use that book in a factual assessment of the Truth . That person is setup to fail from the start !!

Please stop suspending your brain for a moment, think and make an informed decision based on the facts , and not some so called Scholarly spewed our gibberish.

Tell us , is the bible corrupt or not , and if it is , how are you certain that the quoted verses refer to Muhammad, lol  grin grin grin

Confusion at it's worst !!!!
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
Ask your theologians,they are the ones leading you all to hell.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^

You must and will be saved, not into the false prosperity gospel  , but into the blessed love and peace of the Kingdom of God and his Christ.

Say amen to that !!

1 Like

Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
Like i never knew your bible before this your last words
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

You must and will be saved, not into the false prosperity gospel  , but into the blessed love and peace of the Kingdom of God and his Christ.

Say amen to that !!
He has already been safe with Almighty Allah
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
uplawal:

Like i never knew your bible before this your last words

What bible do you know.

Toss away that other book  grin  , ask God to open your eyes , go to a quiet place and spend 1 hour at least in the study of the gospel of John chapter 1 - 3 , pray and God will come and reveal himself to you.

All your anxiety , anger and hatred will disappear in an instant.

Chow !!!
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

He has already been safe with Almighty Allah

"You Muslims Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” - John 4 : 21
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2011
Go and sleep o,FROSBEL.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2011
frosbel:

"You Muslims Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.” - John 4 : 21

talk,talk,talk, bla bla bla!!!

Up Islam!!!
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by proo212(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2011
Bashy_Demy, you still have not rebutted my last post. I'm still waiting.

Uplawal I am surprised to see what lengths you will go to add this mohammed to the bible. Even trying to mix german and hebrew! Lets for the sake of argument MAHAMMADIM in the Song of Solomon mentioned mohammed, how is it related to your prophet? She does not know where her beloved is and she is looking for him so what? Is this a prophesy for mohammed??

SONG OF SOLOMON!!! Haba!!! So for the sake of translation, the beloved in english, geliebter in german is now mohammed?

You guys are sinking lower and lower.

You still have not rebutted Deut 18 and John 1. I'm waiting and please do not change the topic. If you do not have a rebuttal for Deut 18 and John 1, SOS 5:16 is obviously a shallow attempt for your prophet to creep into the bible.

Some refer chapter 5:16, of the Song of Songs, to Muhammad, simply because in the Hebrew the word mahamaddim, "delights," "delightfulnesses," occurs there, and is derived from the same root

But we find that the word in Hebrew is a common noun, and not a proper noun (i.e. not a name), as the use of the plural here shows. The same word occurs again as a common noun in Hosea 9:6,16; 1 Kings 20:6; Lamentations 1:10,11; 2:4; Isaiah 64:10; 2 Chronicles 36:19; Ezekiel 24:16,21,25. In the last passage (Ezekiel 24:16, "the desire of thine eyes"wink it is applied to a woman, Ezekiel's wife (compare verse 18), and to the sons and daughters of the idolatrous Jews (verse 25). It would be just as wise to apply the word to Muhammad HERE as in the Song of Songs.

Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by proo212(m): 1:09am On Dec 14, 2011
She is looked for Mohammed eons of years before mohammed was born? How does that work? Please think about it for one minute at least. Because this is clearly not prophesy or looking to something which will happen in the future.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by LagosShia: 1:19am On Dec 14, 2011
"The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-772940.0.html

"The New Islamic Nation In Undeniable Bible Prophecies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820160.0.html
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2011
proo212:

Bashy_Demy, you still have not rebutted my last post. I'm still waiting.

What post are you talking about? can you try to insert the post in your next post and direct it to me ok.
Re: Was Mohammed The Prophet Of Whom Moses Spoke? by bashydemy(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2011
frosbel:

What bible do you know.

I believe she know much about the bible and i have given you enough proof/contraction from it.

frosbel:

Toss away that other book  grin  , ask God to open your eyes , go to a quiet place and spend 1 hour at least in the study of the gospel of John chapter 1 - 3 , pray and God will come and reveal himself to you.

Good you funny, you mean she should throw the complete book with no contradiction and read this book full of lies,editing and contradiction.Well God has already open her eyes to see the bountifulness of Islam Allahu Akbar. And again you said she should go to quit place (like the wilderness) Jesus run to when they plan to kill him? and also to read about how Jesus was slapped? To read about how Jesus preaches hell fire for himself? To read about how the bible call God a drunkard? to read about how the bible refer to God has Sango (god of thunder) to read about how Jacob fight and defeat God of the bible? Below are proof to back up my cliams,

Run to the Wilderness
John 11:53-54:

53Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

54Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

Jesus Slapped
John 18:21-23:

21Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

22And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?

23Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me?

Jesus preaches Hell Fire for himself.

Matthew 5:22:

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And he call people fool here
Matthew 23:17:

17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

Bible refer to God has drunker.
Psalm 78:65:

65Then the LORD awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.

Bible refer to God as Sango/smoker
2 Samuel 22:7-9:

7In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

8Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

9There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Jacob fight and defeat God in there Bible
Genesis 32:24-30:

24And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

29And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

30And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Also refer to God with Foolishness

1 Corinthians 1:25:

25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

Now tell me is that all you want her to go and read and understand from the bible, you are a clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has Atheism Contributed To Humanity? / What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / Christians, come in for a dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.