Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,632 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) (31121 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / I Have HIV I Am Finished. / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21
Glimpsetv:
A South African lady has made a startling revelation about the number of students living with HIV in South Africa. She disclosed that those living with HIV are primarily teenagers between the ages of 17 and 29.

According to her, these are individuals who chose 10 minutes of pleasure, risking their lives in the process.

Please watch the video and listen. Remember to like and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mon6_-c8KO4?si=I8x9ds0OmlhJr8dl

All these can be prevented with PrEP. PrEP is 99% HIV prevention drugs. Contact me if you need me.
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by MrNice04(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21
shortgun:
Nigerians have more multiple sexual partners than south Africans but South Africa is the capital of HIV virus in the world.
Something doesn’t quite add up with what they told us about HIV. If it spread as they said, by now, everyone in Nigeria will have it.
exactly 💯 I keep thinking about that too.cause I work in the lab and tje numbers don't add up
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by MrNice04(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21
Nefort:

You can have sex with a HIV positive person and still not get infected. The odds of getting infected through sex is 0.08%. If people get infected every time they have sex with an infected person then many of us will be infected by now.
are you for real bro..??
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by Azazyel: 3:16pm On Aug 21
Wow wonderful!
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by Usainbolt138: 7:03pm On Aug 21
Glimpsetv:
A South African lady has made a startling revelation about the number of students living with HIV in South Africa. She disclosed that those living with HIV are primarily teenagers between the ages of 17 and 29.

According to her, these are individuals who chose 10 minutes of pleasure, risking their lives in the process.

Please watch the video and listen. Remember
to like and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mon6_-c8KO4?si=I8x9ds0OmlhJr8dl

You can still have sex with HIV+ without contracting it , if he /she taking their med as proscript by a doctor, you can married and live negative with an HIV + if the medicine is taking
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by Nefort: 8:44pm On Aug 21
MrNice04:
are you for real bro..??
You think I told a lie or spreading wrong information?
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by ghettochild(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22
Bigmouth3:

Sandton city ,Gauteng
You be chairman!
I once lived in Thembisa n I still visit every january
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by Bigmouth3: 12:39pm On Aug 25
ghettochild:

You be chairman!
I once lived in Thembisa n I still visit every january
Thembisa? Are you okay? Na there xenophobia dey start if e wan start oh.na 99% south african Blacks live there . A friend of mine was shot dead there by black sans inside his bedroom after robbing him because he was doing well as a foreigner. Dem think say them go meet bag of money. The rent is cheap I know but security matters
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26
Bigmouth3:

Thembisa? Are you okay? Na there xenophobia dey start if e wan start oh.na 99% south african Blacks live there . A friend of mine was shot dead there by black sans inside his bedroom after robbing him because he was doing well as a foreigner. Dem think say them go meet bag of money. The rent is cheap I know but security matters
No bro....it's not true...
The last xenophobia that happened in 2019 happened n started from Pretoria..
Am sure u don't remember that..
KZN is more volatile to start xenophobia than any other province....
I stay in the eastern cape n I can tell you it's safe ..no foreigners are attacked..
In fact na immigration dey disturb us aside the pretty young phone thieves that Rob ladies at night o.
Hope no he Quinton u dey talk say dem kill??
U know this hate thing is common with SA especially when u are doing well...
Na mostly Zulus dey perpetrate such wicked act.
The Xhosa are more welcoming n peaceful
Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by ghettochild(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26
Bigmouth3:

I stayed in tembisa for 1 year n 4 months..
I can tell u it is safe...
So long u no Waka for odd hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension / Stop Using Libido-Enhancing Drugs - NAFDAC Warns Nigerians

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.