Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:37 AM

Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached (3387 Views)

Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19
This man is a criminal...please beware of him on Nairaland ...he has different names.....i just dug out his picture and i got his real name from his bank account name.

moderator please move this to front page to save people from losing their hard earned money

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19
He's a chronic sport bet gambler....

please dont fall into his trap

He sent a fake receipt and said he's expecting reversal since....over a month and refused to communicate with me

I'm going to make him popular on all social media outlets like X(twitter) instagram etc...

1 Like

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:48pm On Aug 19
He should just return my money .....that is all i'm asking for

1 Like

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19
Please help me to call his phone number to refund my money...

08130033OO8
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 12:01am On Aug 20
Kweeenu.... Na dem..... Developers

2 Likes

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by SporaD8: 5:58am On Aug 20
How did you come about his photo?

2 Likes

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Aug 20
What did you pay him for?
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by csamii: 7:44am On Aug 20
When someone tells you hosting and domain takes 5 to 6hrs, just know say dem wan scam you.
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 8:57am On Aug 20
SporaD8:
How did you come about his photo?
easiest thing..no one is invincible on the Internet except law enforcement agency don't want to fish the culprit out..

See another of his picture

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 9:04am On Aug 20
Tallesty1:
What did you pay him for?
he was to create a editable WordPress theme for.....I said 10k he insisted on 15k ...I paid him...he later said i will have to host it for it to work...he collected another 15k.....then he came up with the story of his dollar card unable to make the payment..... that's where I suspected the foul play....
Then I told him...you can hold the first 15k I sent you for the undelivered theme,return the 15k I sent to you for hosting that he never did....he sent a fake payment receipt after 24hrs....I told him I never received the money...he said it may be network......for over a month now....he kept mute .,...

1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Aug 20
AtikuIsSure:
he was to create a editable WordPress theme for.....I said 10k he insisted on 15k ...I paid him...he later said i will have to host it for it to work...he collected another 15k.....then he came up with the story of his dollar card unable to make the payment..... that's where I suspected the foul play....
Then I told him...you can hold the first 15k I sent you for the undelivered theme,return the 15k I sent to you for hosting that he never did....he sent a fake payment receipt after 24hrs....I told him I never received the money...he said it may be network......for over a month now....he kept mute .,...
No serious developer will build a fully editable theme from scratch for 15k. They might as well do it for free.Take this as a lesson: if something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 9:24am On Aug 20
Tallesty1:
No serious developer will build a fully editable theme from scratch for 15k. They might as well do it for free.Take this as a lesson: if something seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.
my bad.....i later saw some of his post where he's begging people to fund him to play sport bet......

That's why I'm trying to create awareness so that others will not fall his victim.

Mine may be a stipend.....make the thief no go collect millions from someone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20
Mod... Are you aiding and abetting... Facts are available....

2 Likes

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by ceejay80s(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20
AtikuIsSure:
my bad.....i later saw some of his post where he's begging people to fund him to play sport bet......

That's why I'm trying to create awareness so that others will not fall his victim.

Mine may be a stipend.....make the thief no go collect millions from someone
even the tie no fit the idiot on his hungry face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:31pm On Aug 20
NAME AND SHAME SCAMERS THEY ARE SAME HARD CRIMINALS angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by Caramia2020(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20
Bad citizen, later this one will shout bad government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20
Later he will want to contest for a political position and internet never forget

1 Like

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by AtikuIsSure(m): 1:21am On Aug 21
Worrisome
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by SporaD8: 6:08pm On Aug 21
AtikuIsSure:
easiest thing..no one is invincible on the Internet except law enforcement agency don't want to fish the culprit out..

See another of his picture
You conveniently ignore my question.
Someone stole my boss identity and swindles me.
I have his name and a/c number.
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21
Drop the person name,account number and phone number here.... We may be lucky to track the criminal... Its a small world

2 Likes

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 5:49am On Aug 24
This same Steven etugbo scammed me as well…
I’ve handed him over to Ogun …. He shall not live to see 2025 by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by anonymuz(m): 8:55am On Aug 24
OmoOshodi:
This same Steven etugbo scammed me as well…
I’ve handed him over to Ogun …. He shall not live to see 2025 by the grace of God
grin grin grin Ogun go kill am
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04
Fraud ,Scammer ,thief..08130033008
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by Smartcitizen: 9:34pm On Sep 04
OmoOshodi:
Kweeenu.... Na dem..... Developers

You have an inferiority complex problem
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 9:47am On Sep 08
This morning

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 9:48am On Sep 08
He came to insult me again....thinking internet forgets.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
Write his phone number somewhere
Save his face somewhere...

Don't fall victim
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 9:56am On Sep 08
Telling me to beg him for refund...after 3 month

This guy is a hardcore criminal

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 9:59am On Sep 08
He's so confident

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 9:59am On Sep 08
Save this face ...don't be me another victim

He even said I should tag Moderators

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 11:16am On Sep 08
A criminal want to sue me in court

Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by Sonfethopia: 7:35am On Sep 09
He should apologize before you send his hard earned money. E done reach wen we go de track una with police.
Re: Let''s Becareful Of This Criminal..steven Etugbo... Picture Attached by OmoOshodi(m): 11:47am On Sep 09
He was seriously threatening me....this happened when a criminal sees what he's doing as a normal thing..
I pity those still engaging him

He claimed people are still calling him for business on nairaland, thanks to the moderators not pushing this to front page to alert people..
In the screen shot...he's boosting of another unreturned money to a client.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Man Caught With A Suffocated Boy In His Travelling Bag In Abuja / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / How To Scam 1000 Young Entrepreneur: Reality Of AYE 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.