Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? (2327 Views)

Cash Scarcity Are We Still Going To Blame Godwin Emefiele / Akeredolu: Naira And Fuel Scarcity Are Attempts To Scuttle The Elections / The Nigerian Economy (are Nigerians Stupid?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by naijapips04: 5:33am On Aug 20
I have never in my life seen this degree of fuel Scarcity. People are sleeping in petrol stations.

The fuel is ridiculously expensive. Yet we still cannot get it. Transport fare is over the roof.

Yet Nigerians are silent. I have looked across Nairaland. No single topic on this scarcity. We are still trending BBnaija on Twitter. Are Nigerians stupid?

Things are very very hard for Nigerians this period. Why are we silent? Why are we cowards?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by oskopy: 5:53am On Aug 20
Yorubas should be called out for destroying Nigeria since 2015.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Didijiji: 5:54am On Aug 20
Very and massively stewpid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Didijiji: 5:54am On Aug 20
oskopy:
I am telling you

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Aug 20
Too bad at this time. Naija is gone

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by obonujoker(m): 6:27am On Aug 20
Tinubu has cast a spell.

Balablu Bulaba... Don't you think it's a magic spell or word?

It's not ordinary

18 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by highchief1: 6:29am On Aug 20
naijapips04:
I have never in my life seen this degree of fuel Scarcity. People are sleeping in petrol stations.

The fuel is ridiculously expensive. Yet we still cannot get it. Transport fare is over the roof.

Yet Nigerians are silent. I have looked across Nairaland. No single topic on this scarcity. We are still trending BBnaija on Twitter. Are Nigerians stupid?

Things are very very hard for Nigerians this period. Why are we silent? Why are we cowards?
nigeria is a country where we practice I better pass my nebo.once I have fuel in my car I don’t care if u sleep in the fuel station bro.thats how Nigerians are raised.eveeybody Dey talk their own that’s why it’s easy for our leaders

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by oyichi: 6:43am On Aug 20
no Patriots, all are selfish

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by villagereporter(m): 6:52am On Aug 20
oskopy:

Súpo so it is only Yòrúba that is affected? Until we unite to fight our common enemies which is this politicians, Nigerians will also be taken for granted.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by weyreypey: 6:56am On Aug 20
Serves them right. They refused to protest endbadgovernance.

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Landmack: 6:58am On Aug 20
Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Mercenary123: 7:01am On Aug 20
naijapips04:

. Hediot. Were you not part of those who foisted this calamitous APC upon Nigerians in 2015?

You want a screenshot of your post here pre and post 2015?

Shvt up shitheadd. We know your antecedent here

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Usmanovic95(m): 7:06am On Aug 20
I no dey worry about Nigeria matter again,I worry more on myself. NIGERIANS love their oppressors and hate their liberators. Buhari and Tinubu are just the kind of president NIGERIANS deserve.

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Typicool8(m): 7:10am On Aug 20
Nigerians are defeated people that's why we accept anything thrown at us.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Guestlander: 7:11am On Aug 20
These same folks will also come here to accuse Dangote of being a monopolist and tell us why we should continue to import, even when there are other comatose refineries in Nigeria.
Nigerians are the proverbial man who lives by the river but prefer to wash his hands with dews.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by helinues: 7:13am On Aug 20
Are you amongst?

undecided

37 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Scarrr: 7:30am On Aug 20
oskopy:
Yoruba hater... Onisorire!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Lindlady(f): 7:32am On Aug 20
helinues:
Are you amongst?

undecided
Hi sweetie!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by naijapips04: 7:33am On Aug 20
Mercenary123:
. Hediot. Were you not part of those who foisted this calamitous APC upon Nigerians in 2015?

You want a screenshot of your post here pre and post 2015?

Shvt up shitheadd. We know your antecedent here

I support voting out any incompetent government. I supported PDP in 2019 and 2023

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by MasterJayJay: 7:38am On Aug 20
You are the coward. After voting for Tinubu, you are now wailing. If you want to protest, go to asorock if you are brave.

When we were making noise that Tinubu is bad market, a weapon fashioned against Nigeria. Some of you ignored the noise and voted for Tinubu.

Babablu bulabu.

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Rich4god(m): 7:42am On Aug 20
The only time Nigerians are active is when things about religion and tribes is been affected. Else na all man from himself.

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by zombieHUNTER: 7:50am On Aug 20
You are in a country that has Helinues and his likes

people who supported Buhari for eight years
only to vilify him immediately he handed over to Tinubu

Nothing positive that can come out of a country housing a tribe that protested subsidy removal at Ojota when an ijaw man was president only to say such protests today is to burn down their region and remove their "son" from office..

If you have the means today
leave this devil's playground of a country
Else your children and children's children will curse you

Do you know that there are people who can't afford three square meals on this platform but support the Senate's 29m monthly payments on the alter of religious and tribal bigotry..

We all heard two kidnapping incidents yesterday, Enugu school and kwara
No comment From the IG or FG

How many will be kidnapped today under Tinubu's watch

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Jerchance: 7:56am On Aug 20
villagereporter:

Súpo so it is only Yòrúba that is affected? Until we unite to fight our common enemies which is this politicians, Nigerians will also be taken for granted.

Our politicians are evil and manipulative, but they are not our only common enemy. Nigerians as a whole are wicked and too tribalistic. This is nonsense for me, taking sides with another based on Language; even when the other is on the wrong side

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Jerchance: 7:59am On Aug 20
[quote author=MasterJayJay post=131596741]You are the coward. After voting for Tinubu, you are now wailing. If you want to protest, go to asorock if you are brave.

When we were making noise that Tinubu is bad market, a weapon fashioned against Nigeria. Some of you ignored the noise and voted for Tinubu.

Voted? Like he actually won the election? Then France must be in Africa on the map

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Iamanoited: 8:03am On Aug 20
NNPC LTD IS STUPID. TINUBU SHOULD SACK THE HEAD AND ASSIGN THE MANAGEMENT TO DANGOTE FOR TWO YEARS..

ORISA37
TINUBU SHOULD ALSO ASSIGN THE MANAGEMENT OF AJAOKUTA TO DANGOTE FOR TWO YEARS. DANGOTE HAS THE CAPACITY TO MANAGEMENT THE MATERIAL, LABOR, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION AND OVERHEADS CAPACITIES OF THOSE TWO GOVERNMENT DRAINAGES SUCCESSFULLY.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by haffaze777(m): 8:31am On Aug 20
Scarrr:
Yoruba hater... Onisorire!

Amin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Iamanoited: 8:54am On Aug 20
NIGERIA IS NOT STUPID. "UN AJE LEWA EYE RE LEBO" MEANING NIGERIANS ARE ALL HUSTLING.
TINUBU SHOULD CONSTITUTE A PRIVATE PATRIOTS ECONOMIC FORUM COMPRISING HIMSELF OBASANJO FALAE DANGOTE AND OSINBAJO TO WORK FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by DeLaRue: 8:56am On Aug 20
Things are hard in most countries right now. It is just different shades of pain.

Try Cameroon, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, Argentina, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Haiti, UK, Canada, Guinea Conakry, Guinea Bissau, Somalia, Kenya, USA, New Zealand, Germany, France, Mali, Burkina Faso etc

Turkey is worse than Nigeria.
Argentina is worse than Nigeria.
Lebanon is worse than Nigeria.
So many other countries are worse than Nigeria.

There is no constitutional right to cheap petrol. As a country, we got ourselves into the current situation due to over 50 years of economic mismanagement.

We have to work ourselves out of this mess.

You say people are quiet. What do you want people to do. Burn everything and everywhere? And then after that what happens. We go and beg World Bank to lend us money to rebuild what we burnt?

We just have to buckle down and work harder to fix the country.

There is no magic solution anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by 11Monkeys: 9:01am On Aug 20
naijapips04:

We have receipts for your foolishness on bad governance you supported solemnly on Nairaland.

Today, you are complaining bitterly because the odd is no more favourable to your interest.

When evil favours you, you support it wholeheartedly, when it doesn't, you would understand it is evil and start kicking against it.

Pathetic fellow. This is just the beginning.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On Aug 20
naijapips04:

Democracy becomes a curse in a country where the majority of the population is ignorant or foolish.

So yes, majority of Nigerians are fools.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by CyrusVI(m): 9:18am On Aug 20
oskopy:

You must be Igbo, I guess

Na una dey obsessed with everything Yoruba pass

A random topic but u had to make it tribal

|An average Igbo person thinks about anything SW all his life. Well, most of una dey live there sef. Peak Obsession

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Are Nigerians Stupid? by Thrasher2024: 9:26am On Aug 20
Is this not the same OP that supported APC and Buhari 2015, even Tinubu. I have noticed one thing about those that supported APC, they're highly unstable. And most of them are they ones complaining. Bunch of foolish retards. Tinubu must continue and finish his mess.
OP if there's any foolish person in Nigeria you are a classic example. A fine definition for stupidity and a legendary case of brainlessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Played Into The Hands Of His Traducers. / Confusion As Two Speakers Represent Ogun / Is Rochas Okorocha For Real(still Skeptical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.