Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,639 members, 7,965,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:33 PM

Would You Eat This - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This (229 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Would You Eat This Ayam Cemani Chicken From Indonesia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Eat This by Sirmwill: 11:21am On Aug 20
Would you eat this black noodles?

Re: Would You Eat This by Sirmwill: 11:21am On Aug 20
Nlfpmod
Seun
Re: Would You Eat This by CyrusVI(m): 11:23am On Aug 20
Imagine giving this to a very religious guest that arrived late to your home from a long journey, around 11pm and theres no light shocked

1 Like

Re: Would You Eat This by illicit(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20
I won't... I dunno
Re: Would You Eat This by Premiumbuy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20
Premium Be Unto You
I can give it a try, but I have to be conviced that I'm not eating poison.
Re: Would You Eat This by Cousin9999: 10:13pm On Aug 20
Yes. It looks like squid ink pasta, so it has a briny flavor. Any pasta dish where you would want a touch of fish flavor would be good with that.

Also,

Squid ink contains essential minerals such as potassium, iron and copper, as well as amino acids including glutamate...

(1) (Reply)

Amala: What Are It Health Benefits And Nutritional Values / Covid-19 / Indulge Your Ice-cream Cravings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.