Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,507 members, 7,934,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? (23526 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Losing Interest In My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by OZIOGU1: 11:58am On Aug 21
XploraBen:

Can you choose any of them? undecided
Give me your honest answer.

First of all, i am married, so the chance is no longer available, but if i must pick as a single guy.

I will choose kobojunkie, i have not met her, she does not know me, i don't know her but, i believe people have bad perception about her, try to follow her response sometimes, u will understand.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by RichIgboBoy: 12:00pm On Aug 21
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by IkeGod9891(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21
I didn't lose interest. I just don't have money currently.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by CalmElder(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21
Na hardship o.
It's not everyone that wants to start life with little thought about the kind of life they want their kids to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by XploraBen(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21
OZIOGU1:

First of all, i am married, so the chance is no longer available, but if i must pick as a single guy.

I will choose kobojunkie, i have not met her, she does not know me, i don't know her but, i believe people have bad perception about her, try to follow her response sometimes, u will understand.
It's good that you've married.

Now back to the discussion, I don't think I'm interested. I'm not desperately searching, so I still believe I can take my time to search.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by ZaddyJ: 12:09pm On Aug 21
bukitt:
After dating ladies from other race, I discovered those from this part of the world are not romantic and lack empathy.

I just dey my dey pending when I find someone interesting.
No b lie
I'm a witness to this my brother. Im presently married to a woman who not only romantic but caring and show empathy .
Ve u had a situation where a woman makes u her next of kin for her life insurance ( even her mom and siblings re alive ) before ?
Na me my wife put as her own and shes not a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by bruse212: 12:09pm On Aug 21
THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO ADD ANYONE TO THE SUFFERING OF THIS COUNTRY. EVEN TO SEE WHERE PEOPLE ARE WEDDING TO GO EAT IS VERY DIFFICULT. TINUBU HAS DELT WITH US BIG TIME.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Juoflife1(f): 12:11pm On Aug 21
Sapa. Na man wey get money go marry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Elliotwaveforec: 12:13pm On Aug 21
Bad economy!
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by OZIOGU1: 12:14pm On Aug 21
XploraBen:

It's good that you've married.

Now back to the discussion, I don't think I'm interested. I'm not desperately searching, so I still believe I can take my time to search.

What i am trying to elaborate here is that, no matter how bad a situation is, there is always a way to remedy it, no woman is totally bad or good, some men built the kind of woman they want, that is what i did, 10yrs ago even though it may be difficult now, but sometimes is just about taking the needed risk, i got married very early and it worked for me, it may not for others, our luck arent the same, so bro, take your time, build yourself and settle with the woman that can support your dream, entitlement mentality dey everywhere, but good women dey street bro, if you look well you go see.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:14pm On Aug 21
Nobody is losing any interest.

This is just a topic to give hope to single guys and make them feel better.

For example, all my single male friends are making plans of getting married this year, most have done introduction and fixed dates.

So, where are you all getting all these untrue talks from?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by DeeScan: 12:21pm On Aug 21
1Sharon:

Go for the ladies that want polygamy.

Realistically, which lady wants polygamy ..

Even the one's that are Muslim don't want it..

case study - jarus wife..
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Maobichek: 12:23pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
Are they?

I'm not really a social media person yet my status every weekend is filled with pictures of those that attended other peoples wedding ceremony and its being like this for 5 consecutive weeks

I dont think this things really apply offline

Only those that are single will think that being married is all rossy; responsibility upon responsibility oh!

God bless all married men in order to provide for their families and other numerous expenses here and there.

This might just a topic to give hope to single guys, if so, I'm happy to rejoice with them cheesy
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Maobichek: 12:25pm On Aug 21
[quote author=CyrusVI post=131600751]Are they?

I'm not really a social media person yet my status every weekend is filled with pictures of those that attended other peoples wedding ceremony and its being like this for 5 consecutive weeks

Only those that are single will think that being married is all rossy; responsibility upon responsibility oh!

God bless all married men in order to provide for their families and other numerous expenses here and there.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21
Well well well
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by CrownLands(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21
No. 1 Reason: Overbilling by the other gender.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by JoeEeL(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21
Alphamentips:
To find virgin babe for this Lagos be like say you dey find straightforward politician for this current Tinubu government. It's just impossicant. If to say na for East, babes just yapa. Young virgins..

My first babe na divorcee... So didn't make the cut. 2nd babe, single mom.. had to let her go. 3rd babe dey 1st year for school... She wan use billing strangle me cry

I just tire my g.

For east?

Like owerri girls abi? cheesy

Go marry nekede babes, its over for u.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by JoeEeL(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21
1Sharon:

Nobody is forcing you guys to be monogamous. You guys know this, but you don't have the courage tell women what you actually want.

Are northern men not marrying wives upon wives?

Omo, typical southern 9ja babe go say no na.

Its like asking out telling a typical naija xtian or muslim girl as an onisese or traditional worshipper. Which 9ja girl go wait? See u. E get one youtube channel like this I deh watch sometimes, its called Tenny Omoologo. She does date pairing sometimes and there's a guy that came straightforward o, saying hes a traditional worshipper. Has a job going on, a business. Fairly okay despite naija economic circumstances. Every woman wey call for d show, no gree.

What can u say about that?
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by complet: 1:07pm On Aug 21
Yes, poverty is taking men away from marriage, check house much to rent house, feeding, giving birth and training children all over the world, Nigeria is getting worst, families and friends are less concerned, because some makes life difficult, may God help us
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by skultrick(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21
Greystone:
I got married early this year.
Trust me when I say that marriage is not easy at all.
A man's patience and finances are stretched to near-breaking point

If you don't mind can you give a rough estimate of how much you spent. Please indicate if the money was for both traditional and white.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by mirrael68: 1:22pm On Aug 21
Exactly! You are quite right. But only marry if you can pay the price to love, respect and always be ready to forgive your spouse and remain faithful come rain, come shine.
quote author=Augustine2244 post=131602118]I can never lose interest in settling down,no matter the number of bad partners I meet, because marriage is a beautiful and honourable institution ordained by God.
My parents got married and had me, and so my own will and can never be different.
Only fools give up on settling down just because of a few mistakes in choice of partners..
Marriage makes you feel complete and fulfilled, knowing that there someone special you will grow old with, someone to offer you the invaluable COMPANIONSHIP at all times.[/quote]
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by shepherd316: 1:23pm On Aug 21
Atleast 92% of Nigerian marraigable ladies are disaster, overexposure to nonsense tv shows have disconnected them from reality. It's only an unfortunate man that marries a lady who have been drilled by countless men, and the biggest fraud is that the parents of the lady will present neck-slitting bride price and dowry. I was feeling guilty for the man who did traditional marraige with my sister whom almost everybody knew as animashaun(free giver). If God is directing you to someone, good for you, otherwise you will return back to nairaland to support anti-marraige agenda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:36pm On Aug 21
COOL10:
Marriage is for weak and foolish men. Smart men don't get married.

Are you a product of a single mother?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Hushpuppy20(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21
Yes ooo.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Dundalk(m): 1:56pm On Aug 21
OZIOGU1:

and pick one of these beautiful decent souls
is junkie a woman...? shocked
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by MrNice04(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21
Alphamentips:
To find virgin babe for this Lagos be like say you dey find straightforward politician for this current Tinubu government. It's just impossicant. If to say na for East, babes just yapa. Young virgins..

My first babe na divorcee... So didn't make the cut. 2nd babe, single mom.. had to let her go. 3rd babe dey 1st year for school... She wan use billing strangle me cry

I just tire my g.
lol...for real brother...how do you avoid this billings
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Quebec91(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21
Said it all
Georgekyrian:
Due to wrong teaching, especially from side of Christians. Monogamy no worth it, if there must be marriage we have to unlearn to relearn.
If you still believe that you have to go university to create wealth you’re an passive slave, don’t tag me to ask how do you get money to cater for polygamy..
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by idahme(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21
CyrusVI:
Are they?

This might just a topic to give hope to single guys, if so, I'm happy to rejoice with them cheesy

How do you know if this is true? If you belong to an old school group where you can track a lot of peer group mates then you will understand that the rate of marriage is depleting these days. Don't look at the status, one marriage can bring together 1000 people in a venue, those one thousand will broadcast that marriage to the world so you won't know what is happening until you track your old school mates that you know to use them for the statistics.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by idahme(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21
EreluRoz:
It's sapa and nothing more but be ready to read epistles

Since the sapa no reach u why u no sponsor marriage and feed the man? grin ur turn never reach abi ur head na Dundee United?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by idahme(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21
1Sharon:

Nobody is forcing you guys to be monogamous. You guys know this, but you don't have the courage tell women what you actually want.

Are northern men not marrying wives upon wives?

U are asking as if northern men ask women about it? Why Una no dey ever know how to bring to things that have same context together?

Northern women already know the men will have different wives unless you don't want to marry a Muslim dude else you have no options when he brings more wives.
Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by Chetas81(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21
Men are looking for the creative ladies,not liability with entertainment mentality🐊🐊🐊🐊

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down ? ? by 1Sharon(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21
idahme:

U are asking as if northern men ask women about it? Why Una no dey ever know how to bring to things that have same context together?

Northern women already know the men will have different wives unless you don't want to marry a Muslim dude else you have no options when he brings more wives.

Southern men should start being like Northern men and telling women what the deal is.

You people will marry one woman and suprise her years down the line with another woman and wonder why isn't she okay with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Not A Virgin ? - 'some Women Should Even Wear Red To Wed' Reno Omokri / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.