Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,718 members, 7,941,737 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) (32227 Views)

Israel Kills 15 Children, 8 Women In Gaza School Massacre / Shinzo Abe: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To Slain Japan ex-PM / Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20
weyreypey:
The leader of the free world President Vladimir Putin.
leader of free world yet ur wish is to live and work in America,Canada,Germany or uk....why Nigerians nor they struggle for Russia visa yet them go dey curse America and uk
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Nwaokunkpara: 9:31pm On Aug 20
Kenobsky:
I am following nsira land as a guest since 2017.
I am missing my guys slawormirr and hungerbad.
Today I choose to regisyer.
I only come here to laugh after long time at work.
God bless all Naira landers

Hungerbad seem to have allegedly died
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by ssogundele2003: 9:40pm On Aug 20
Dpharisee:
It was a terrible massacre of innocent children and no better way to pay tribute than to kneel and pray for their memories

I followed that incident then bumper to bumper. But the irony of it is that the leader of that militant now is his paddy now. He is the iron man of the Muslim region of Russia. Na who die loss o.
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Dpharisee: 10:06pm On Aug 20
ssogundele2003:

I followed that incident then bumper to bumper. But the irony of it is that the leader of that militant now is his paddy now. He is the iron man of the Muslim region of Russia. Na who die loss o.
The Chechens realised they were being manipulated by the West which wanted to destroy Russia and supplied them with weapons to fight for independence from Russia.
Today in Ukraine the Chechens are among the fiercest defenders of Russia and feel that Ukrainians are making the same old mistake by being a western proxy in the quest by NATO to destroy Russia.
Georgia is also preventing manipulation of their citizens by passing the widely condemned by the West Foreign Agents Bill which will make future Colour Revolutions more difficult as all funding from Western NGOs must be reported or the receiver will face jail terms
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by themanderon: 11:05pm On Aug 20
You cannot help but love this man.
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Class01: 11:07pm On Aug 20
richeeyo:
This guy shouldn't have entered Ukraine
Now the west sees Russia as a threat dey can deal with Asap

The west has played all their cards to cripple Russia but has failed. They only have one left now. If they do it, it will be suicidal for both Russia and all involved. The west knows this.

Mind you they just didn't see Russia as threat because he entered Ukraine. To understand that, you may want to go back to during Obama's presidency and the misk accord saga.
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Hailstone: 11:15pm On Aug 20
Putin is such a hypocrite. He can mourn those but the lives he’s taken in Ukraine do not matter? Ukranians do not target civilians, but Russia cannot keep count of the people they’ve killed. Putin murders his opponents without blinking. He has a lot of blood on his hands.
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Buhari4dullard: 12:42am On Aug 21
NwaNimo1:
Zelensky don enter moscow?

bros ur extreme wickedness has been noted grin
Re: Putin Kneels To Pay Tribute To Beslan School Massacre Victims, 20yrs Later (Pix) by Suncheks(m): 2:02am On Aug 21
The way Russian president Vladimir Putin,a man reputed to be the most strongest person in the world show reverence to Christ is quite amazing. If you check very well Putin never play or took his faith for granted. The evidence is on his constant display of the sign of cross as you can see in the video.
If Putin can still believe and worship the Father,the Son and the holy Spirit, who are you then to think otherwise.
Jesus Christ is God forever Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korogocho: Kenyan Slum Where Women Practice Taekwondo For Self Defense / Stampede Erupts At Ramadan Charity Distribution In Sanaa: 85 Killed, 322 Injured / Yahya Jammeh Officially Steps Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.