Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,568 members, 7,929,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Learn How To Make Money On Nairaland With Your Phone Only - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Make Money On Nairaland With Your Phone Only (82 Views)

How To Make Money With Your Phone Only, Check It Out / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money On Nairaland With Your Phone Only by Mellahnu: 8:51pm On Aug 20
This is not my main account. This is a new account to be dedicated to this information only.

There are so many things you can do to make money, and when you search the Internet, you get difficult and boring choices like affiliate this and that.

That's about to change. For years, Nairaland established many people through cheer commitment in their individual fields. I can mention more than 10 names that are made from here. But let me settle on the main topic first.

WHAT TO LEARN

1. HOW TO CREATE WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE USING SCRIPTS

2. HOW TO OPEN USA BANK FOR PEOPLE FOR PAYMENT

3. HOW TO BUY AND SELL WITHOUT MONEY ONLINE

4. HOW TO OPEN USA PAYPAL FOR PEOPLE

5. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY APP PREMIUM FEATURES FOR PEOPLE REMOTELY AND GET PAID

6. HOW TO CREATE 10,000 GMAIL IN 10 MINUTES USING A SOFTWARE

https://youtube.com/shorts/CGuivgWTrf4?si=xUQw9zR5_xhTavp3

7. HOW TO GET ONLINE TOOLS TO SELL ONLINE

8. HOW TO BUY AND SELL CRYPTO

THE SCREENSHOTS BELOW WILL SHOW SOME JOBS HAVE DONE BEFORE NOW...
ETC

I started my ecommerce business with $45, today I take orders nationwide and deliver to earn money. How ? I simply sell other people's products or i use people's money to order for the product and ship it. I follow it through and set a margin.

I have had some negative sales experiences too, out of 100 sales, let's say 1 is bound to fail and the person would abuse hell on you and even call your company a fraud. Anyways, you just have to continue. It hasn't been easy, but I decided not to use my personal money and it works.

If you're interested in learning any of the above,

WHATSAPP ME: 080 2️⃣1️⃣4️⃣6️⃣2️⃣5️⃣ 61

This is not free. Absolutely charged at.

If this is against Nairaland law, the admin can delete the post.

(1) (Reply)

Is In The Box. / Graphics Designer At Your Service / Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.