Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,066 members, 7,949,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work (1765 Views)

A 23 Year Old Graduate Working As A Housekeeper(cleaner) Pls Help Me / Crossover For Work - Hiring Massively!! / If I Search For Work One More Time And Didn't See I'm Going Into Stealing Or Yah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:27pm On Aug 20
Hi , call me Danyyyy , I know people to advertise on this forum but I'm just going to try my luck and hope it works.

I'm desperately in need of work , I graduated last year and I have an outstanding fee of 350k to clear before service , nowhere to see the money for now.

I live at Ogu/bolo L.G.A , rivers state , close to Onne trailer park , Nonwa and Eteo, I have worked as a cleaner , a bet king cashier , a teacher , a computer operator , a waittress and an online page handler.

I am available for all of the above and also interested in home tutoring , nanny and baby sitting and even sales girl , on a fair salary.

I have also hawked snacks but due to sickness in early June , my ingredients got spoiled , I spent money on drugs and my flour became family flour , so I'm going to have to start from square one.

If its a live in house help around pH with accommodation and feeding , I can take it too on a fair salary.

I'm very literate , I'm 23 and I have a male partner that is working which is why I don't want to travel too far for work.

Whoever it is that can help out , please help me out

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by HerrDamilord(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20
Can someone recommend a good tutorial center, a car wash or a bricklaying site where I can earn daily pay in Ibadan?

I'm a graduate btw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:53pm On Aug 20
HerrDamilord:
Can someone recommend a good tutorial center, a car wash or a bricklaying site where I can earn daily pay in Ibadan?

I'm a graduate btw.

Omo naija

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by CriminalTinubu(f): 11:30pm On Aug 20
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I'm 23 and I have a male partner that is working which is why I don't want to travel too far for work.

Wanted to help until I saw this
Let him provide for you then!

6 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by JobAndVacancies: 12:38am On Aug 21
CriminalTinubu:

same here brother grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Mindsetmindset: 1:09am On Aug 21
CriminalTinubu:

That is how people create their own problem

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 4:41am On Aug 21
CriminalTinubu:

Can't u help her just like Ur sister. Shey because she has a bf now, Una no wan help. Is it until u sleep with someone b4 u can render help? Nawa for you people o

11 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Tohsynetita1: 4:57am On Aug 21
dierich:

Can't u help her just like Ur sister. Shey because she has a bf now, Una no wan help. Is it until u sleep with someone b4 u can render help? Nawa for you people o
It’s not a matter of sleeping with her but what the poster thought was “having male partner “ despite all the atrocities at that young age. But I don’t see anything wrong in that sha.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by thatwhiteboy: 6:41am On Aug 21
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by ObalendeCMS: 6:48am On Aug 21
Bwitch typed that she has a male partner.

Lol!

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by RealityKings: 6:56am On Aug 21
Since you work as a betKing cashier
Yu never seen sure 2 odds to change your situation grin
So why are you selling it to the public angry

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 9:12am On Aug 21
Tohsynetita1:

It’s not a matter of sleeping with her but what the poster thought was “having male partner “ despite all the atrocities at that young age. But I don’t see anything wrong in that sha.

Lol, funny. A 23 yrs old lady shouldn't have a partner.
Den what age was she suppose to av a fiance

3 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by IyaTola: 9:37am On Aug 21
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q
HerrDamilord:

I'm a graduate btw.
Yes, would you like to join a job group.
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by IyaTola: 9:39am On Aug 21
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
Hi , call me Danyyyy , I know people to advertise on this forum but I'm just going to try my luck and hope it works.

I'm desperately in need of work , I graduated last year and I have an outstanding fee of 350k to clear before service , nowhere to see the money for now.

I live at Ogu/bolo L.G.A , rivers state , close to Onne trailer park , Nonwa and Eteo, I have worked as a cleaner , a bet king cashier , a teacher , a computer operator , a waittress and an online page handler.

I am available for all of the above and also interested in home tutoring , nanny and baby sitting and even sales girl , on a fair salary.

I have also hawked snacks but due to sickness in early June , my ingredients got spoiled , I spent money on drugs and my flour became family flour , so I'm going to have to start from square one.

If its a live in house help around pH with accommodation and feeding , I can take it too on a fair salary.

I'm very literate , I'm 23 and I have a male partner that is working which is why I don't want to travel too far for work.

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaH6zEJFHWpuQ1zwxt1Q
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Tohsynetita1: 10:56am On Aug 21
dierich:

Lol, funny. A 23 yrs old lady shouldn't have a partner.
Den what age was she suppose to av a fiance
What they commenters are thinking is why will you not be able to cater for someone you dey date. If you can’t, their should not be more connections to the extent that she won’t be able to move to other places to hustle.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by danzaki63: 11:27am On Aug 21
How many Clients your Stay-in partner has? let us begin from there.
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by brain54(m): 11:32am On Aug 21
Tohsynetita1:

What they commenters are thinking is why will you not be able to cater for someone you dey date. If you can’t, their should not be more connections to the extent that she won’t be able to move to other places to hustle.

It's not the responsibility to cater for her...

If they aren't married.

You don't know if the guy isn't settled yet.

They is nothing absolutely wrong in starting from a humble beginning. If both of them decide to start a future and grow together. Things will get better.

You people will give this mentality then when girls start leashing on guys they are dating to provide all their needs you guys will turn around to blame them. Now a girl wants to be useful to herself and industrious or hardworking and you telling her to go depend or leach on her boyfriend. Even if the guy is Dangote she should not work? Times have changed o. And the economy isn't smiling.

It's like many people don't know what they even want.

23 years is not too young to date or have a partner. I think it's even a good time.

Nothing wrong in what the lady posted. I thought it was even good she included that because Alot of guys may want to take advantage and she already played it clearly she has a partner.

It worked because those that would demand or try to take advantage already showed their intentions and are backing out.

Who will help would not consider if she is in a relationship or not.

What do you need a person's relationship status for to provide her a job if your intentions are genuine?

10 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 2:06pm On Aug 21
brain54:

If they aren't married.

They is nothing absolutely wrong in starting from a humble beginning. If both of them decide to start a future and grow together. Things will get better.

You people will give this mentality then when girls start leashing on guys they are dating to provide all their needs you guys will turn around to blame them. Now a girl wants to be useful to herself and industrious or hardworking and you telling her to go depend or leach on her boyfriend. Even if the guy is Dangote she should not work? Times have changed o. And the economy isn't smiling.

23 years is not too young to date or have a partner. I think it's even a good time.

Nothing wrong in what the lady posted. I thought it was even good she included that because Alot of guys may want to take advantage and she already played it clearly she has a partner.

It worked because those that would demand or try to take advantage already showed their intentions and are backing out.

What do you need a person's relationship status for to provide her a job if your intentions are genuine?

God bless u

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Tohsynetita1: 2:08pm On Aug 21
brain54:

If they aren't married.

I know but that statement she put might show something like “ responsibility” for having such. We view things differently, some people might think na sex them they do for that relationship and that’s what’s making her unserious with her life.

It’s like a man that has a phone worth of 2 million and begging for 50k school fees, some people might think , if he’s serious he should go and sell that phone. But if he didn’t mention phone at all, it’s.

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by chinex11(m): 2:18pm On Aug 21
CriminalTinubu:

this is very dumb to say, she is being responsible by looking for a job for herself but you are her discouraging her and advicing her to put her burden on a young man. I wonder who thought Nigerians that your boyfriend is meant to pay your bills. Only a husband should

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 2:18pm On Aug 21
Tohsynetita1:
I know but that statement she put might show something like “ responsibility” for having such. We view things differently, some people might think na sex them they do for that relationship and that’s what’s making her unserious with her life.

It’s like a man that has a phone worth of 2 million and begging for 50k school fees, some people might think , if he’s serious he should go and sell that phone. But if he didn’t mention phone at all, it’s.

All you're saying doesn't matter
All I notice is that guys are pained that she's in a relationship because they already plan to take advantage of her
If you want to help, just help. Even married couples at a point in time will seek for help from people. Doesn't mean coz they are married they can't seek for help from other people
A 23 yr old lady, what do u expect? To be single?
Even if she has a fiance, can he provide everything for her? She's even trying not to depend on him.
You guys are now complaining saying her bf should provide for her.
I'm sure if she doesn't state that, unserious folks could av bombard her DM
Majority of 23 year old are through or going through NYSC. So, u mean they shouldn't seek for employment assistance from the public as long they are into a relationship with a man
Even if they'll be having sex, that's none of anyone business. She's mature to do whatever she want, but seeking for employment assistance means she's responsible and doesn't want to depend on anyone to put food on her table

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 2:20pm On Aug 21
chinex11:
this is very dumb to say, she is being responsible by looking for a job for herself but you are her discouraging her and advicing her to put her burden on a young man. I wonder who thought Nigerians that your boyfriend is meant to pay your bills. Only a husband should

U don't av to be surprised, a.lof of immature humans her many here even most of them don't have work

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by DonBenny77(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You shouldn't have a male partner if you're jobless and hustling.
You shouldn't have a male partner if you are searching for a live-in job.
Even if you have a male partner you shouldn't have put it on this advert.
Shows you're not so smart
Good luck anyway

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by dierich: 2:23pm On Aug 21
DonBenny77:

You shouldn't have a male partner if you're jobless and hustling.
You shouldn't have a male partner if you are searching for a live-in job.
Even if you have a male partner you shouldn't have put it on this advert.
Shows you're not so smart
Good luck anyway

She said d reasons why she don't want to go far from her location. So what's d issue with that. Afterall she's not writing formal employment letter. She's just seeking for help from the public.
If u wanna help her den help,, if you don't av anything to offer then move. Coz u wouldn't see the opportunity to take advantage of her condition now you're saying she shouldn't have state that
Is the statement wrong?

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Tohsynetita1: 2:44pm On Aug 21
dierich:

All you're saying doesn't matter
All I notice is that guys are pained that she's in a relationship because they already plan to take advantage of her
If you want to help, just help. Even married couples at a point in time will seek for help from people. Doesn't mean coz they are married they can't seek for help from other people
A 23 yr old lady, what do u expect? To be single?
Even if she has a fiance, can he provide everything for her? She's even trying not to depend on him.
You guys are now complaining saying her bf should provide for her.
I'm sure if she doesn't state that, unserious folks could av bombard her DM
Majority of 23 year old are through or going through NYSC. So, u mean they shouldn't seek for employment assistance from the public as long they are into a relationship with a man
Even if they'll be having sex, that's none of anyone business. She's mature to do whatever she want, but seeking for employment assistance means she's responsible and doesn't want to depend on anyone to put food on her table
That’s her problem but if she continue presenting her case like this, she might not see helper. It’s not everyone that want to have sex with her. Presenting such case with partners shows she’s not serious to some people. She didn’t need to add partner at all. Even if a woman want to help her and heard such, they might not help her anymore. You have partner that you cannot leave to go and hustle probably for a while? That shows you might not be serious. Even sometimes, married people leave their zone to hustle.
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by malik28: 2:48pm On Aug 21
**Job-Seeking Announcement:
Medical Laboratory Scientist**

Hello! My name is Ola(not real), and I am a lady, dedicated Medical Laboratory Scientist who has recently completed my NYSC in 2024. I am actively seeking a position where I can apply my skills in laboratory testing, analysis, and diagnostics. I am eager to contribute to a healthcare team and continue growing professionally.

If your organization is looking for a committed and detail-oriented Medical Laboratory Scientist in LAGOS, please feel free to contact me at [whatsapp 08054849119]. Thank you for your consideration!

Looking forward to potential opportunities.

Best regards,
Anonymous
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by DonBenny77(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21
dierich:

She said d reasons why she don't want to go far from her location. So what's d issue with that. Afterall she's not writing formal employment letter. She's just seeking for help from the public.
If u wanna help her den help,, if you don't av anything to offer then move. Coz u wouldn't see the opportunity to take advantage of her condition now you're saying she shouldn't have state that
Is the statement wrong?
The statement is wrong as she's not married.
At the same time it's not wrong but it's a red flag for the help she's seeking .
If I want a live-in worker I would prefer someone single because relationship is another job on its own for a 22yr old
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by jamesversion: 3:52pm On Aug 21
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You get bf and you dey find help. If you agree to leave your bf for me, let me know.
Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by sunshineV(f): 4:06pm On Aug 21
na man dey do man. she's in a relationship as she started but you want her to leave her bf before u can help her. "it's not about sex o" foolish goat

2 Likes

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:16pm On Aug 21
CriminalTinubu:

Lol so because I have a bf , I should not find work , I should just be eating his money , even people with jobs are complaining of the economy , he provides for me but I need my own money , and I know that God will give me my own

1 Like

Re: 23 Year Old Girl Looking For Work by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:18pm On Aug 21
sunshineV:
na man dey do man. she's in a relationship as she started but you want her to leave her bf before u can help her. "it's not about sex o" foolish goat

You can imagine , I don't know where I was begging for food to eat or place to sleep or clothes to wear , I'm in desperate need of work not that I am dying of hunger , in times like this leaving all the burden on one person feels like a crime

(1) (2) (Reply)

** / Recruitment And Phb Ceo / Zenith Bank Interview Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.