Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:48 AM

The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. (23479 Views)

Lagos Ranks Second On World’s Least Livable Cities - EIU / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Billionairly: 8:39am On Aug 21
Utterly shameful
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:39am On Aug 21
Okay, Lagos is not livable but why are you still holed up there and not your livable homestate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by RepoMan007: 8:39am On Aug 21
Lagos is truly disorganized. No exaggerations.

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by nifee01: 8:39am On Aug 21
Racoon:
I guess the records are clear for all to comprehend now. How can Lagos be worth living in when the Tinubu’s Indian Hemp smoking touts, thugs, alayes, brigands, vandals and miscreants have littered all the hooks and crannies? Lagos remains a glorified slum

Because people like you want to live in Lagos by all means.

Real indigenes of Lagos need to be paid benefits for having to go through all this trouble because some people left their villages

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by BoldBrainz(m): 8:39am On Aug 21
Lol.

Why does this feel like a counter thread to the other Lagos blue rail thread?

Una dey use this nairaland take banter? Una dey use us play? Are you moderators mad😆?

2 Likes

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by samuel19222(m): 8:40am On Aug 21
sad
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Jayhome24: 8:41am On Aug 21
I know those haters filled emergency Nigeria citizen posted this shit here to shade Lagos and create another tribal madness this morning.

Yes, Lagos is there then do your worst.

Nonsense....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:42am On Aug 21
Beautiful
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Cmanforall: 8:42am On Aug 21
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Bluntemperor: 8:44am On Aug 21
Racoon:
I guess the records are clear for all to comprehend now. How can Lagos be worth living in when the Tinubu’s Indian Hemp smoking touts, thugs, alayes, brigands, vandals and miscreants have littered all the hooks and crannies? Lagos remains a glorified slum

You don't always have better things to tell us,than bitterness on this platform ni?
Please,Lagos will Continue to Strive to be better,as we are not yet there.but gradually,we will get there, afterall,Rome is not built in a day!
We have heard you, please change your Colour we will support,you on anything of good reports.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by symbianDON(m): 8:44am On Aug 21
SpaceX:
Richard quest from CNN actually created the illusion of Lagos being a slum. He started the whole madness. He called Lagos the dirtiest city in the world with heap of dirt in the background. Since then Lagos haven't recovered.

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by redcliff: 8:44am On Aug 21
So kyiv a war torn city is better lievable than lagos... but you who never travel before talk say lagos na the best city in Africa. God punish you there..

2 Likes

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by thesicilian: 8:44am On Aug 21
SpaceX:
Richard quest from CNN actually created the illusion of Lagos being a slum. He started the whole madness. He called Lagos the dirtiest city in the world with heap of dirt in the background. Since then Lagos haven't recovered.
Is it really an illusion?

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by keymatt(m): 8:46am On Aug 21
SpaceX:
Na lie him talk

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by riverbird: 8:47am On Aug 21
moneyest:
You mean the same Ragos that Osun ronu deportees won't allow us hear word

Yes o grin, according to another news outlet "once it rains in Lagos the whole city smells like an abandoned restroom. grin

3 Likes

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by jogojogo: 8:47am On Aug 21

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Brandosky: 8:48am On Aug 21
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by thatigboman: 8:48am On Aug 21
Dogalmighty17:
Lagos. I will never understand the degree of insanity needed to stay in that city. Nobody there is normal. Hell! Even the current governor was said to have been a patient in Yaba.
To call Lagos a slum would be an insult to actual slums. Lagos is an assault to the sensibilities of a normal person.
gbagada general hospital, not yaba
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by ShootThemAll(m): 8:48am On Aug 21
Even Kyiv that's at war is better than Tinubu Lagos🤣🤣🤣. I will keep on saying it, Lagos State is a glorified slum.

A city you can be in traffic for minimum of 3hrs everyday with no linked roads to decongest traffic just a straight line and the Thiefnubuu government for more than 20 years now has not found a solution to it with no new road to decongest the suffering of real tax payers.

2 Likes

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by redcliff: 8:50am On Aug 21
mamaafrik:
Something is common to almost all of them.
Could it be a coincidence that they are mostly related to a religion??

Atleast 4 to 5 of thpse cities are war or exonomically torn. That is what is common amongst them, and your lagos, that is not war or "economically" torn falls under that list? I keep telling people, Lagos is not a good place to live. ABUJA is the closest to a sane city comparing it to the rest of the eprld, even at that, the infrastructure that runs a city is not there. You cant call somewhere a city where there are no functional transportation system, no difference between commerical and residential, churches every hook and cranny, mpsques everywhere, street hawkers, i thank God some people are beginning to see that lagps is absolute trash. Tell me the last time you saw a tree on your street or the street after yours.. lol

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Dadadididacontr: 8:50am On Aug 21
Racoon:
But your ancestors can't do without touching Lagos.
Your Brother and sisters are in Lagos, your so called Glorified city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by passion007: 8:50am On Aug 21
SpaceX:

Illusion, you say?
grin
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by abysirius(m): 8:51am On Aug 21
Yet Lagos remians your people's America grin grin grin
Racoon:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Cajal(m): 8:53am On Aug 21
Racoon:
You will regret it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Aringon(m): 8:54am On Aug 21
Who is the person that has the right to determine this nonsense, we shouldn't always to this whitish agenda to denigrate Africa especially

Bull crap
Racoon:

https://x.com/stats_feed/status/1826008809845960717?t=Xim8QkKR3kqV6XKBW0NdfA&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by favour32(m): 8:55am On Aug 21
Oya!
Zombies!
Thinking deep on how to defend ya slave master.

1 Like

Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by Dream25: 8:57am On Aug 21
redcliff:
So kyiv a war torn city is better lievable than lagos... but you who never travel before talk say lagos na the best city in Africa. God punish you there..
Kyiv a war thorn city?.. undecided
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by honesttalk21: 9:01am On Aug 21
Racoon:

https://x.com/stats_feed/status/1826008809845960717?t=Xim8QkKR3kqV6XKBW0NdfA&s=19

Huge Irony is the large number of present residents and high daily influx.

The indices likely used may prioritize Western standards of livability which do not necessarily align with the experiences or expectations of residents in rapidly developing urban environments like Lagos.
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:02am On Aug 21
Re: The World's Least Livable Cities In 2024. by crossbreedwears(m): 9:02am On Aug 21
Then go back to your village if Lagos is a slum to you!
Racoon:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher / 10 World’s Most Beautiful National Parks / Nigerians In The Diaspora Would You Move Back Home ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.