Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,651 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:07 PM

God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor (22331 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman. / Jigawa Student Kills Girlfriend For Refusing To Abort Pregnancy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Newlymarried(f): 2:29am On Aug 21
A 16-year-old girl living in Osogbo, Osun State, has accused her stepfather, a clergy simply identified as Femi, of getting her pregnant when she was 13.

The victim, seeking alternative dispute resolution, reported the issue to the World Institute for Peace (WIP), a Non-Governmental Organisation.

She claimed in an affidavit, sworn to at the Osun State Ministry of Justice, that after her stepfather impregnated her, the pregnancy was aborted.

During a meeting with the officials of the NGO, the victim said that the matter was reported to her teacher in school after about four years of constant abuse by her stepfather.

During an alternative dispute resolution meeting organised by WIP, the victim explained that Femi started “having s£xual int£rcourse with me since I was 12. When I was 13 years old, I got pregnant and he took me to a hospital for an abortion.

He asked me to lie to the doctor that my classmate impregnated me and ran away. The first time he had int£rcourse with me was on my mother’s bed and he has been doing it continuously.

I decided not to take the matter to court because my mother had four children for him, although two were de@d.

I don’t want a situation whereby when the children grow up, it would be as if I am the one who sent their father to prison. I decided not to take legal action because of his children who are my younger siblings.

At the meeting, Femi, who claimed to be a commercial motorcyclist besides being a pastor in a church he established, admitted to committing the crime.

“It is true I slept with her although I don’t remember the number of times I did it with her. I’m a pastor and it was God who told me to sleep with her. God also told me to abort the pregnancy,” he said.

The affidavit, sworn by the mother of the victim on her behalf, read, “My daughter went to the human rights organisation, World Institute for Peace, and reported a case of def!lement and ab0rtion levelled against her stepfather, Femi, early in August 2024

“That, she (victim) agreed to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution and has engaged in negotiation.

“That the family is not ready to pursue any case whatsoever with Mr Femi any longer. That the purpose of withdrawing was as a result of a settlement between the families which she was the sole proposition on the settlement.”

The chairman of the NGO, Lamina Omotoyosi, urged parents to ensure the safety of their children especially, from close family members and relations, lamenting increasing cases of incest in the state.
https://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/metro/god-told-me-to-sleep-with-my-stepdaughter-abort-her-pregnancy-pastor/

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by DaddyCoool: 2:36am On Aug 21
We hope you were also told that the punishment in the South is life imprisonment.
And there is no such thing as settlement. You'd be arrested and charged to court.
He was okada rider AND pastor of church he founded!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:55am On Aug 21
Raping a minor should attract life imprisonment.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by wrongman665(m): 3:24am On Aug 21
Step father from hell.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Tokskob2008: 3:54am On Aug 21
Just hear the useless man still claiming God said this and that. How can God tell you to impregnate your stepdaughter who is a minor and abort it

To think some people believe and worship this useless rogues who call themselves pastor is so annoying.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57am On Aug 21
another EVIL PEDO IN ROBE spotted!

10 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by mytime24(f): 5:59am On Aug 21
Nawa

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by delzbaba(m): 6:02am On Aug 21
Where is the real father? This man must not go scot free, this kind of matter is not meant for ADR, it's a criminal case

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by 175(m): 9:19am On Aug 21
Omor
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by AbuTwins: 9:19am On Aug 21
Abortion at 13 years!

4 years of hidden sexcapade!

The girl needs rehab ASAP!

They suppose stone the man to death!

Even her mum and real Dad suppose chop koboko if alive!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by AntiChristian: 9:19am On Aug 21
Which God gan gan?

“It is true I slept with her although I don’t remember the number of times I did it with her. I’m a pastor and it was God who told me to sleep with her. God also told me to abort the pregnancy,” he said.

Same God who revealed Corona Virus was caused by 5G!

Incest, Adultery, Abortion....

6 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by dayleke: 9:19am On Aug 21
Eleribu...
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by PerfectStranger(m): 9:20am On Aug 21
God name don suffer for una mouth. Judgement day go brutal. End time pastor

19 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by God1blessBiafra: 9:20am On Aug 21
All this pastor from waste are fake

I pity people going to their church.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by callmevirus(m): 9:21am On Aug 21
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

Nigga God told you nothing

Always using the name of God in vain

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:21am On Aug 21
Useless He goat
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by EreluRoz: 9:21am On Aug 21
Pastors these days ehn the kind of punishment God will punish them ehn.
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Khd95(m): 9:21am On Aug 21
The Bible God has always approved of things like this in the Bible.

When you go thru the Bible you begin to wonder, what kind of god is this

For example,the Bible God killed the first son of every Egyptians, for the sins of pharaoh, when he could have just killed pharaoh.

Imagine sango striking every first son or child of everyone in Nigeria for the sins of tinubu😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:21am On Aug 21
He goat
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:22am On Aug 21
Onye ashi
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Abee79(m): 9:22am On Aug 21
This is heartbreaking 💔😔😔
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Racoon(m): 9:22am On Aug 21
shocked God is still gracious and merciful otherwise the devil would have been tormenting this poor soul in hell by now. Meanwhile, still commit him to prison for homos to fry his ass. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by gbaskiboy: 9:22am On Aug 21
God himself is tired of this country. People hardly blame the devil for Evil they have shifted the blame to God.

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by okomile(f): 9:22am On Aug 21
Mad man
Rot in jail
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by jericco1(m): 9:22am On Aug 21
Let him send proof

1 Like

Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Theama(m): 9:23am On Aug 21
1) Ya heard the wrong voice.
or
2) Ya didn't hear nothing.

Stop lying against God.
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by ezenna191(m): 9:23am On Aug 21
Big lie. God exposed him and will continue to expose all who lie in His name.
Re: God Told Me To Sleep With My Step Daughter,Abort Pregnancy- Pastor by Gandah(m): 9:24am On Aug 21
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna / Lady Cries For Help As Her Brother Is Kidnapped In Plateau State [photo] / We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.