Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch (27836 Views)

My Bro Was Charged 1.4million To Clear Iphone 15 & I-watch From DHL Ikeja / My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch by ActiveFarms: 12:16pm On Aug 23
[quote author=sw24 post=131652431][/quote]

Go to DHL office Abuja for them to take you serious notifying them to mandate the package to be sent to Abuja if they insist on Lagos, then you need to find someone to do it on your behalf to visit their office.
Re: DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch by Ajalalomo: 4:07pm On Aug 23
Rictech:

Pls, list examples of the Nigerian freight companies that ship from UK to Naija. I too suffer for DHL/Custom hand last month

Ask for Nigerian freight shipping company in your area.

@sw24

1 Like

Re: DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch by sw24(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24
ActiveFarms:

Go to DHL office Abuja for them to take you serious notifying them to mandate the package to be sent to Abuja if they insist on Lagos, then you need to find someone to do it on your behalf to visit their office.

Thanks a lot.
Re: DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch by Biznesworld: 8:56am On Aug 31
FuckSilly:

Rubbish
Who be very dark man?
U think say na bleaching cream matter?
Dey pláy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Tips To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage / Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Why Olamide And Itel Mobile Are A Perfect Fit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.