Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck (541 Views)

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck Are ‘Headed For A Divorce,’ He ‘Already Moved Out' / Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by marifol: 5:25am On Aug 21
Jennifer Lopez has filed for divorce from Ben Affleck after two years of marriage, Billboard can confirm.

The documents list the date of separation as April 26, 2024, but were filed on Aug. 20, which marks the two-year anniversary of their wedding ceremony in Georgia. Lopez and Affleck have yet to publicly announce their separation.

Lopez and Affleck first began dating back in 2002 after meeting on the set of Gigli, the first of two movies they would star in together (the second being Jersey Girl in 2004), before getting engaged. The couple delayed their planned 2003 wedding before calling it quits in 2004.

Just a month after the couple officially...

MORE ON THE STORY HERE

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by DMerciful01(m): 5:34am On Aug 21
Celebrities marriage..jump in..jump out

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by Oxb90: 5:58am On Aug 21
Are they even married?

Any man who goes into 'marriage' with a celebrity woman should have it at the back of their mind that they are going into a business venture where his wife is his business partner.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by Creamypie(m): 6:58am On Aug 21
The people wey don kpansh Lopez too plenty. From puffy to Mark Anthony, etc Chai. Na borehole she get

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by Leemzyy(f): 7:11am On Aug 21
Celebrities marriage is never on a stand,biko divorce each other and go and sleep
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by Augustine2244(m): 7:12am On Aug 21
Really unfortunate!
Jennifer Lopez is one of the few Hispanic celebrities I admire most.
I love her movies and music.

She's a Puerto Rican who grew up in Manhattan,New York.
Puerto Rico is a Spanish speaking Island territory of the US, which lies in the Caribbean eastwards of Hispaniola which has the countries of Haiti and Dominican Republic.
Jennifer Lopez sometimes uses her mother tongue, Spanish in some of her movies.
I have watched one of such.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by siofra(f): 9:17am On Aug 21
Na wa ohhh!

E no even last 2 minutes grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by marifol: 10:06pm On Aug 21
siofra:
Na wa ohhh!

e pass e reach 2 years 😎
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by TheBreastSucker(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25
Leemzyy:
Celebrities marriage is never on a stand,biko divorce each other and go and sleep

Leemzyy my darling when are you going to bring your breasts for sucking? grin
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by TheBreastSucker(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25
siofra:
Na wa ohhh!

Are you there one in that pic on your signature?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by TheBreastSucker(m): 3:24pm On Aug 25
Augustine2244:
Really unfortunate!

Puerto Rico is a Spanish speaking Island territory of the US, which lies in the Caribbean eastwards of Hispaniola which has the countries of Haiti and Dominican Republic.

Her big nyash helped open doors for her

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by BareFacedLies(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25
Creamypie:
The people wey don kpansh Lopez too plenty. From puffy to Mark Anthony, etc Chai. Na borehole she get

It will still get to my turn, just wait and see cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Lopez Files For Divorce From Ben Affleck by Mryacks: 9:26am On Aug 26
Augustine2244:
Really unfortunate!

Always loved her, movies and music....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

D'prince Video Is Out For Your Info (banana) / Auditions Information Needed For Acting And Comedians @07089306571,0706610391 / Enebeli Elebuwa May Have Commiteed Suicide Said A Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.