Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,474 members, 7,961,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Skyboo Express And Logistics - Welcomes New Travel Passbook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skyboo Express And Logistics - Welcomes New Travel Passbook (81 Views)

Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skyboo Express And Logistics - Welcomes New Travel Passbook by Raymond146(m): 9:08am On Aug 21
Economy Voyage - Travel Passbook? As anyone had anything about it? Is it Global cash card? And how does it work for me in particular?
Yes!!!... All these questions demands an answer and will make you wanting to know more before leaving you with no choice of obtaining your passbook immediately. The Economy Voyage - Travel Passbook is an asset inventory of Skyboo Express and Logistics Company. They're transport and logistics service provider that have come on board to introduce a new feature of what it takes to travel and enjoy a lifetime benefits just as a millionaire or billionaire. The transport and logistics service company partnered with various companies such as Moniepoint MFB, Custodian Insurance company, ARM Pension, National Union of Road Transport, just a few to mention and making this materialistic.
Skyboo Express and Logistics company offers top notch service and foremostly, one of it kind in West Africa. Did you know they Warrants all subscribers 18% off discounted fare price on land fleets, Providing a measure of Group Life Assurance (GLA) policy. This takes care of 60% medical assistant or bill of any unforeseen circumstances while on transit. The company offers a travel now with little and pay later. This feature enables her subscribers to travel Now with 62% and pay off later. Trust me, this company went extremely far in making payments gateway easy for her subscribers by getting them free ATM card for easy fare payment with no bank fee attached.I think this company as come from far to near in actualizing this inventory. He is a genuine born of the soil..
Long live Nigeria...
Long live Positivity...
Long live Skyboo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skyboo Express And Logistics - Welcomes New Travel Passbook by Raymond146(m): 9:09am On Aug 21
I think the most of the Economy Voyage - Travel Passbook as Limited Edition of 322 copies

(1) (Reply)

MSME Africa Today / Current Prices Of Church Chairs In Nigeria / Legit Side/full Time Job. 3.5% Commission On Sales!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.