Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? (13516 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Jalade's Has The 5th Sexiest Accent In The World! / Who Cares If Omotola Jalade Has Ten Children She Needs to Loose The Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by princeonx: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
To the Admin: I really think its about time you evaluate the post that some people put up here! I visit this site to read and contribute to important discussion as well as share ideas and opinion with the smart people in Nairaland but honestly some post that comes up here just wont even make any sense to an idiot not to talk of folks in Nairaland! Very good example is this post here! I'm sure the poster will post another one if he finds out that Omotola uses the toilet!
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by WarfyBoy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
wetin concern you for inside, u b her husband, how e take affect you?? shooooooooo if topic don finish, abeg make dem start to dey post the one wey dem don first post, not this kind of trash, i love that lady u r talking about, sooo b care
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by 9ja4eva: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
How una see am?

Rumor Rumor Rumor

I heard she has four ears
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by darfur(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2007
i heard she has 2 eyes and two legs.

infact i heard her name is omotola

is it true she is a woman?

it's high time seun assesses the IQ of the people who register in this forum angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by tynos: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2007
i dont want any hard feelins,
it was just a point
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by darfur(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
tynos:

i don't want any hard feelins,
it was just a point[b]less[/b]

lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Free(f): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2007
she has strech marks SO WOT?
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by minto(m): 3:32am On Sep 28, 2007
tynos:

i don't want any hard feelins,
it was just a point

You are entitled to your point jare: And to add to that, I also heard she's no longer a virgin. O ma se o. cry cry grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by egoldman(m): 4:29am On Sep 28, 2007
Stupid thread and by the way Oga seun i think there is something we can do about our government stealing our money , the question is this , do we have the will to do it ?
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2007
so wat she still got her looks smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Skywalker5(m): 4:46am On Sep 28, 2007
egoldman:

Stupid thread and by the way Oga seun i think there is something we can do about our government stealing our money , the question is this , do we have the will to do it ?

I suggest you post a new thread
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Skywalker5(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2007
omotola is still very sexy.Even with 4 kids,She still beats most young ladies self wey never marry grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by mimiko(f): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2007
i dont want to know about her strcth marks see , people i like that girl but, all the sexy moves she pulls off now adays s not werking for me at alll
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by romeo(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2007
hmmmm i have never seen Nairaland ladies so ANGRY grin grin, this stretch mark thing sounds so personal for some!!

All fingers are not equal, this goes to the super wise ones among us that noticed that the thread is not supposed to be in Nairaland, come on people this is a public forum and not a private one and everybody has a different opinion and reasoning, i noticed the poster likes gossips

The topic: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks can make a front page headline in any Nigerian tabloid paper, after all she is a society lady and makes her money by being public.

@poster
sorry i don't know if she has those marks grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by lailaali(f): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2007
angry i just joined nairaland after much acolades about the site by my colleagues only for me to sign up(after much hassels and see this DUMB topic.Men is this what you people do on this site.Oluwaseun Osewa,you are THE WEB MASTER i think you should yank this off your site thank you very much.

@trendy

thanks jare abi .so what if she has stretch marks
BREAKING NEWS
she has 2 heads and a male Instruments tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by freelancer(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2007
If her stretch mark is disturbing you, put your own picture here and let us see what you have.
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by uchetobi(f): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2007
word
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by saintneo(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2007
o boy! stretch marks or not, i really dig dat babe. afterall, d once w/o stretch marks come w/ very flat breasts & buttocks.
i really admire her ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by xanadu: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2007
You know, I agree with freedom of expression and all that - but we really need to censor some kinds of topics here on Nairaland. What an utter waste of space!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by tonmax(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2007
@poster,
U need to get some basic education. If you dont know something, Please read about it. That way nobody tells u lies.
Women, men, girls usually have stretch marks where they go through a period of rapid growth. It could be when somebody blows up in six months for no reason whatsoever, it is when a woman gets preggers and grows a baby in her body.

And, stretch mark has nothing to do with beauty. Let her husband be the judge of the sex appeal.
Oh! get a life and stop dreaming about another man's wife!
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Aladunni(f): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2007
its not her fault, we all respond now cos the topic is placed on the front page of nairaland (hot topics isnt it) tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by jkpretty(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2007
@poster

Can u achieve what she has achieved in her 29 years on earth, that is question u should ask urself. U stupid hgjkfigjriohkdhfiehh
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2007
jkpretty:

@poste You stupid [/b]hgjkfigjriohkdhfiehh[b]

What was that? Is it an encrypted version of an insult?
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by acidrop(f): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2007
so what if she does, sint she a lady undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by ebony4life(f): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2007
Well people who give birth often get stretch marks. I don't know any woman who's skin has not been stretched during pregnacy, this lady has four children, she probably has them.

Its natural, lol

Thank you jare Londoner i feel you. cool

MY OPINION
See ehn! Stretch marks cannot be avoided, they can just be delayed, you see 15 year old gals having stretch marks already, so whats the fussssss, afterall Omotola na after 4 and still blazing hot! can you beat that? undecided

In fact if a guy uses stretch marks as a criteria 4 dating a gal, he is in for a big flooooooooooooooooop undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by mekoyo(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2007
But she's still beautiful.

Nairalanders make una no crucify the poster o i beg una o.
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by dream21: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
the composer of this topic is DUMB!
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by dachamp(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
Can't stop laughing at the topic, is she not human? shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by donbuchi1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
Mind your business shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by hayo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
When I saw the topic - I was like why on earth did Seun put this thread on the main board?
And I am also asking myself - why on earth am I and others replying the toddler?
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by shigidi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ poster, u really try ooo. this is the most pointless topic on nairaland. i think seun just putthis on the board so evry1 can marvel at u.
u r a record breaker grin grin cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade Has Stretch Marks? by tglaz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2007
@poster,
i wonder what that has to do wit u. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt / Girl Shows Off Her Breast Without Being Covered In A Movie Set(photo) / BBA: Completely Unclad Esther Taking Her Bath [18+ Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.