Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Story: The Kind Body-odored Princess - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Story: The Kind Body-odored Princess (52 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos) / BBNaija: Princess Gives K.Brule A Handjob In Front Of Other Housemates / Bitto Touches Princess In Bed, Big Brother Invites Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: The Kind Body-odored Princess by Graiccy(f): 11:35am On Aug 21
In the heart of a lively village in Nigeria, there lived a beautiful anf kind hearted girl named Kemi. Kemi had the brightest smile that could light up the darkest of days and a laugh that made everyone feel warm inside. She was loved by everyone in the village, sadly, her mother had passed away when she was very young, and her father, the king, had remarried a woman named Olabisi, to help take care of Kemi.

Olabisi was not a kind woman, She was jealous of Kemi's beauty and kindness. All the young men admired Kemi and wanted to be her friend. The villagers also loved kemi because she was always ready to help anyone in need. But Olabisi wanted all the attention to be on her daughter, Tolu. She believed that Kemi's beauty and kind heart were stopping Tolu from getting the attention she deserved, she wanted her own daughter to be the most loved in the kingdom and she started thinking of how to deal with kemi.

One day, Olabisi decided she could not take it anymore. She visited a powerful witch in the dark forest. The witch gave her a special potion and told her to pour it into Kemi's bath water. The potion would cast a spell on Kemi, making her have a terrible body odor that would make everyone run away from her.

That night, when everyone was asleep, Olabisi secretly poured the potion into Kemi’s bath water. The next morning, Kemi woke up and took her bath as usual, not knowing about the evil spell. As she walked through the village that morning, she noticed that people were acting strange. Her friends, who usually greeted her with hugs and smiles, stepped back and covered their noses. The young men who used to admire her looked at her with disgust and walked away quickly. Kemi was confused and hurt, she didn't understand why everyone was avoiding her. She then began perceiving some foul odour around her, she smelled so bad that even the flowers in the garden wilted as she walked by.

Days turned into weeks, and Kemi's situation only got worse. The terrible smell followed her everywhere. No matter how much she washed or what she did, the odor wouldn’t go away. The villagers avoided her, all her suitors ran away and no man wanted to marry her. Her friends deserted her, and no one wanted to be near her. Kemi felt lonely and sad. She spent most of her days crying in her room, wondering what she had done to deserve such a fate.

During festivals, when everyone danced and sang, Kemi stood alone, with tears in her eyes as she watched from a distance. Her friends, who once played and laughed with her, now whispered and giggled behind her back. Despite her loneliness, Kemi remained kind. She helped the old and fed the poor, but no one wanted to be near her because of her body odour. Her stepmother, Olabisi, was happy to see her suffer and made sure no one could find a cure.

One day, a hunter named Adewale came to the village. Adewale was brave and had traveled to many lands. He heard stories about the kind princess with a terrible smell and decided to find out the truth for himself. Adewale saw Kemi sitting by the river, crying softly. He approached her, and though the smell was strong, he did not turn away. Instead, he sat beside her and said, "Princess, why do you cry alone by the river?"

Kemi looked up in surprise. No one had spoken to her so kindly in a long time. "I am cursed," she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. "My step mother made me have this awful smell, and now everyone hates me."

Adewale felt pity for the princess. "I do not hate you, Princess," he said. "I believe there is a way to break this curse. Will you let me help you?"

Kemi nodded, hope flickering in her heart for the first time in years. Adewale promised to find a way to lift the curse and set off on a journey to seek help from the wise old woman who lived in the forest.

Adewale traveled for days through thick forests and across raging rivers. He fought off wild animals and braved terrible storms. Finally, he reached the small hut where the wise old woman, Mama Efun, lived. Mama Efun was known for her deep knowledge of ancient spells and remedies. When Adewale explained Kemi's plight, Mama Efun nodded gravely. "I have heard of this curse," she said. "It is powerful, but not unbreakable. To lift it, you must find two rare ingredients: the feather of a golden eagle and the heart of a pure white lotus."

Adewale thanked Mama Efun and set off once more, determined to gather the ingredients and save Kemi. His first stop was the highest mountains, where the golden eagles nested. Climbing the steep cliffs, he finally reached a nest with a golden eagle. He watched as the eagle preened its feathers, waiting for the perfect moment. When a feather finally fell, Adewale caught it gently and stored it safely.

His final task took him to a serene valley where the pure white lotuses bloomed. Finding the heart of a pure white lotus was not easy, as the flowers only opened under the full moon. Adewale waited patiently, and on the night of the full moon, he plucked a lotus heart, careful not to harm the delicate flower.

With the two ingredients in hand, Adewale hurried back to Mama Efun's hut. The wise woman mixed the ingredients into a potion and handed it to Adewale. "This will lift the curse," she said. "But you must get Kemi to drink it under the first light of dawn.

Will the potion work and lift the curse from Kemi? Will Olabisi try to stop them?
Please visit and subscribe to my youtube channel to find out and also watch other interesting African folltales video.

https://www.youtube.com/@AfricantalesbyGrace-ht4gd.

Hello, i create interesting African folktales stories. Kindly encourage me by subscribing to my channel to enjoy my stories.

Re: Story: The Kind Body-odored Princess by Graiccy(f): 11:37am On Aug 21
Link to my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/@AfricantalesbyGrace-ht4gd

(1) (Reply)

Best Military Experiences Know Someone In The Service? Let’s Chat / Farmers Bride - New Teaser / Bbnaija: Chinwe Propose Breakup To Zion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.