Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,792 members, 7,930,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend (44343 Views)

Erekaa Naomi Dooshima: Missing Benue University Student Found Dead / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Obyangel: 6:02pm On Aug 21
Olosholism (aka) prostitution gone wrong.

You want to enjoy what your father can't give you 🤫

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by opamoses1: 6:03pm On Aug 21
Na waoh.
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by article1: 6:03pm On Aug 21
Pikin wey no dey hear word nah wetin their eye dey see be dat. May God help children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Oscarchims: 6:03pm On Aug 21
The situation drives people to do crazy things to survive... Just to suppress hunger

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Judolisco(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21
Watcharena:
just pray never to be poor ,you won't understand
baba everybody Don dey faced with difficulties before some of us no steal.... Dis year ehn sometimes dey ino go even chop sleep, but we no steal or do dangerous jobs jare... Na only she dey poor?

9 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Kenobsky(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21
God punish her killers.
May I hear you shout Amen!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by TUTU147: 6:07pm On Aug 21
The rate all this small small boys involved in ritual is so terrible, government needs to do something serious about yahoo yahoo in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by blowjohn(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21
I know of a gal I met 2 days ago while a t the salon. She started work at the bar( the compound houses a salon and a hotel).

She quit the following day.

For 25k: serve customers, do cashier and when it was all over by 12 midnight or 1 am, she was asked to sweep away all the dirt.

Omo the gal para O..

No cleaners.

Na waitress dey do the sweeping of floor past midnight.

Off day is 1 day in a week or more

Many employers are heartless.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Cxmanluvs: 6:08pm On Aug 21
Davidic1999:
Her watch has ended.

Sadly this is what tinubu has turned the land into

To those calling her ashawo, I pray you don't experience hunger because that situation can make you do the unthinkable

Oloriburuku ni e ni ? Alaye ba je, omo iran kiran.

Why tangling Tinubu to this unfortunate incident?

Oooo ni jere, for mentioning Tinubu's name.

The oldest profession for women is what ?

Does Asiwaju make it that way ?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Ijaya123: 6:08pm On Aug 21
Davidic1999:
Her watch has ended.

To those calling her ashawo, I pray you don't experience hunger because that situation can make you do the unthinkable

Was it Tinubu that also made them set up Orkija shrine where they buy human parts and practice carnibanism?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by princeade86(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21
No be thus same girl they said na one pastor pikin killed? That they already arrested them.
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by paba(m): 6:09pm On Aug 21
Samesame247:
Ashawo die, toto rest
E too raw, change am

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Watcharena: 6:10pm On Aug 21
Judolisco:
baba everybody Don dey faced with difficulties before some of us no steal.... Dis year ehn sometimes dey ino go even chop sleep, but we no steal or do dangerous jobs jare... Na only she dey poor?
I get but have you ever spent more than two-days without eating just leaving on tap water without food
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by ShogunNoName: 6:11pm On Aug 21
Check her organs.
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Damoon77(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21
See where hookup landed her

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by ShogunNoName: 6:11pm On Aug 21
tydi:
Nawa
Hence it happened in south west I fear for her skull
May her soul rest In peace

Her organs need to be checked, some will definitely be missing
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21
Watcharena:
I get but have you ever spent more than two-days without eating just leaving on tap water without food
baba tap water wey dey my place then sef ino fit drink am.... Bro
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Davidic1999: 6:12pm On Aug 21
Cxmanluvs:

Oloriburuku ni e ni ? Alaye ba je, omo iran kiran.

Why tangling Tinubu to this unfortunate incident?

Oooo ni jere, for mentioning Tinubu's name.

The oldest profession for women is what ?

Does Asiwaju make it that way ?

Iwo gan oni jere aye

Aye e koni da

Ofo lo ma shey ku grin

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by EreluRoz: 6:14pm On Aug 21
Nazgul:
The kind of risk some girls take because of money eh!

Imagine leaving the comfort of your home in offa just to lodge in a hotel with a total stranger at Illorin because of 15k.

The question is what can 15k do for her in this economy?

It's high time girls of this generation start valuing their lives or else they'll go into extention. If you want money go and hustle and stop risking your life.
Exactly, these ladies don't know the risk involved in visiting a stranger you met online or via other platform. The present world is truly risky and I still wonder why some of these ladies are so vulnerable to take such risk. Life is not guaranteed and people should be careful and contented so as to avoid risking your life for some quick cash. Some even visited not even because of cash but they never returned. Very scary out there

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by OgiidiiHerbals(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21
You can never compare contentment with anything in this life, parents teach your children that,it's very important

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Kusu12: 6:16pm On Aug 21
tydi:
Nawa
Hence it happened in south west I fear for her skull
May her soul rest In peace
It's not IPOB terrorists and sit at home region. It's not where IPOB cannibals cannibalise your fellow Biafran.
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Godfullsam(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21
If you have a fair and beautiful sister, daughter or wife, you need to be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by GOVERNORR: 6:17pm On Aug 21
SensualMan1:
That is what her life is worth. 15k she collected down payment for her life.

I blame the Emir of Ilorin for not enforcing strict Allakuba in that their land. If not all these conquered cowards living in Ilorin and bringing shame and disgrace to the emirate wouldn't be happening. Kwara would have been like Sokoto.
Infidels living amongst the Emirate of Kwara state. They all need to be banished.

Animals think a certain way.. thinking a particular people, even though still human, are different from other people in characteristics. Who's the Emir? And do you know what happens in the emirate? You certainly don't cause you don't have the quality to know.

Get passed your level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by salem1996: 6:17pm On Aug 21
Davidic1999:
Her watch has ended.

Hunger??

Look at her phone, her shoes, her glasses....

She could have sold any to keep up if really it was hunger......
She could have called home if it was hunger....

I don't want to assume she's an ashawo, since it was on the pretext of GF so it probably had nothing to do with sex maybe. But, I perceived lust for money, or desperation to meet a particular target, but hunger? I doubt.

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by BadMaster: 6:18pm On Aug 21
Nazgul:
The kind of risk some girls take because of money eh!

Imagine leaving the comfort of your home in offa just to lodge in a hotel with a total stranger at Illorin because of 15k.

The question is what can 15k do for her in this economy?

It's high time girls of this generation start valuing their lives or else they'll go into extention extinction. If you want money go and hustle and stop risking your life.
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Kerry11157: 6:18pm On Aug 21
Is her skull intact?
Maybe the miners have done what they know best

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by youngrichnigga: 6:18pm On Aug 21
Ko ranti Omo eni ti oun se ni; feel so sorry for the mother who's a cleaner..,....... angry angry angry
Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by deedeemob(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21
Abeg they should also add that the pastor and his son have been exonerated in this matter nah. Abi what kind of journalism is this.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by salem1996: 6:21pm On Aug 21
OgiidiiHerbals:
You can never compare contentment with anything in this life, parents teach your children that,it's very important

99.9% of youths have replaced the word CONTENTMENT in their dictionary with the clause "get rich quick or die trying."

Contentment means mediocrity to them
cry

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Davidic1999: 6:21pm On Aug 21
salem1996:

Hunger??

Look at her phone, her shoes, her glasses....

She could have sold any to keep up if really it was hunger......
She could have called home if it was hunger....

I don't want to assume she's an ashawo, since it was on the pretext of GF so it probably had nothing to do with sex maybe. But, I perceived lust for money, or desperation to meet a particular target, but hunger? I doubt.

Boss, we all went through the four corners of the University system. All those things could just be borrowed or probably save up to get those things

I know of a lady that went hungry so that she can use her monthly allowance to make her hair for signout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Student Found Dead After Being Paid ₦15,000 To Act As Girlfriend by Ketamine9000mg(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21
Davidic1999:
Her watch has ended.

Which watch abeg? Was she a woman of the night watch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / Ikeogu Oke Is Dead! Winner Of N37m NLNG Prize Dies / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.