Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,421 members, 7,971,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan (76 Views)

How Northern American Spaces Can Bolster & Enhance Security / Buhari Not Planning To Impose State Of Emergency On Anambra…obiano / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan by IROHINOodua: 3:22pm On Aug 21
How Northern elite plot to remove Tinubu, impose Jonathan

By Bolanle Dejonwo and Ologeh Joseph Chibu

A strong movement led by the Northern elite, mainly of the Fulani stock, has launched a storming movement aimed at stopping President Bola Ahmed Tinubu from winning the 2027 Presidential election.

The group is led by former and current state Governors, retired top military and police officers and notable businessmen. Allies are being sought across the country to actualise the plot.

Irohinoodua was informed that two important meetings have been held in the past two months in Kaduna and Kebbi with the sole aim to torpedo Tinubu's government in 2027 Presidential election. In all, the driving force of the movement is the control of Nigerian political economy for selfish interests without any consideration for the interests of the people, not even he interests of the Northern talakawa.

https://www.irohinodua.org/how-northern-elite-plot-to-remove-tinubu-impose-jonathan/
Re: How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 21
I am going to put this down as the promotion of Fulani hatred, and it is similar to Igbo hatred, and its a pity its by my own Yoruba people promoting that we are full of hatred.

Shame!
Re: How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan by Macphenson: 3:56pm On Aug 21
I thought there is a bill or constitutional amendment that makes it difficult for Goodluck Jonathan to contest?

Am I wrong?
Re: How Northern Elite Plot To Remove Tinubu, Impose Jonathan by SocialJustice: 4:24pm On Aug 21
Macphenson:
I thought there is a bill or constitutional amendment that makes it difficult for Goodluck Jonathan to contest?

Am I wrong?
Jonathan can contest.

(1) (Reply)

Grassroots Mobilizers Initiative Targets Out-of-school Children In FCT / God Hates Me So Much / Rivers Crisis: I Was In Coma When Fubara Removed Me – Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.