Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,232 members, 7,964,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:00 AM

Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End (17082 Views)

Wike: No Understanding Yet To Support Any Presidential Candidate / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video / Wike: No Reasonable Government Will Have Isa Pantami As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Badmashiii: 7:20pm On Aug 21
0m0luabi:
If pdp can not expel wike then they don't deserve to be entrusted with Nigeria affairs. How can wike be doing anti party openly and pdp is too weak to expel him and his gangs

That's why i keep saying we shouldn't be putting high hopes in any candidate that emerge out of any political party in nigeria.

Politics is normally a dirty game,but in nigeria using that phrase to describe the politics will be an understatement.
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by lereinter(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21
Wike and Lamba

What did he not use his mouth to say about apc prior to 2023

Before tilumbu announced he was running up and down for aso rock

Mumu man
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Badmashiii: 7:40pm On Aug 21
onuman:
Fight over what? Fight against Igbo becoming president of Nigeria? Last time it was turn of the Igbo to present president of Nigeria, but Wike and some clumsy hands came to wrestle the presidential ticket from the hands of Igbos

Wake up from your dreams bro. Igbos can only win a presidential election in nigeria in the next century,that is if the future generations refused to follow their forefathers footsteps .
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by onuman: 7:56pm On Aug 21
Badmashiii:

Wake up from your dreams bro. Igbos can only win a presidential election in nigeria in the next century,that is if the future generations refused to follow their forefathers footsteps .

Before then, the crude oyel that binds some people to Nigeria must have become irrelevant;
and Nigeria must have fragmented.
A country of inequality ends sooner.

The country of inequality has brought you starvation, malnutrition and worse form of insecurity, yet you are not done.
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by yemmit90: 8:45pm On Aug 21
Oghene86:

Which powerful 💪 and his lawmakers are jobless, only good at doing damage control from the media, come to Rivers State and ask he is gone, a man without a base is not has powerful as it stands, Fubara is just a gentleman if not you would have seen how powerful he is. That office in Abuja is his saving grace, but for Rivers State forget Wike

If he is not powerful, then how was he able to remain in PDP while still serving as minister under APC? Do you think PDP would have spared any other person dare to do so?

What do you expect Fubara to do other than what he has been doing? Do you think governor too has no limit in exercising power within a state?
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Kelklein(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21
millionboi2:
Na ppl like you dey decive wike,ngwo ngwo ngwo song comes to mind.
na truth i talk na..

sometimes things can work in your favour even not by your making.. Wike's Chi is working in his favour..
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 9:17pm On Aug 21
Kelklein:
Why would a Wike want to leave the PDP.. somebody that controls the Party from the other side.. and still has a stake in the ruling party.. man currently enjoys doubles powers right now.. if you ask me, Wike is the most powerful man in the country right now even more than the president politically..

A Wike can single-handedly decide what happens in 2027 from the look of things..🤔🤔

PDP's irrespónsibility as a party made it so..

You need to think well.

He can only damage but can't achieve anything in PDP.
By achieve, I mean contest as their(PDP) candidate in the general election.

P.S. Damaging things is easy, so forget that thing he is doing.
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by redcliff: 9:38pm On Aug 21
tishbite42:
PDP no serious
Make PO no go mumu go back to that crew of charlatans

My thoughts exactly. If they cannot kick Wike out, someone who is visibly causing chaos, they are not serious
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Donake: 10:02pm On Aug 21
Nobody governs rivers state and live poor. There is so much money in rivers,the reason he wanted the financial structure so deliberately and desperately. How did tinubu advance his ambition since 2007? By sponsoring elections and court cases for his partymen and women.
yemmit90:
This man is so powerful that some people don't know. Since I have been following Nigeria politics, no politician has ever serve in a government that is belong to opposition and still maintain his influence in his own party.

Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Oghene86: 10:33pm On Aug 21
yemmit90:

If he is not powerful, then how was he able to remain in PDP while still serving as minister under APC? Do you think PDP would have spared any other person dare to do so?

What do you expect Fubara to do other than what he has been doing? Do you think governor too has no limit in exercising power within a state?

That's not Fubara business for him still remaining in PDP and working for APC, but as long as Rivers State is concern Wike is gone. Do you still hear of Amaechi the super minister that had Buharis ears. Don't worry it's turn by turn
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by NuhuAjang71(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21
Everything about Wicked, I don't want to hear 🥺
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Xox1945(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21
Stories from the gods
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by tnerro1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21
Wike is just angry that the southern presidency of which he wanted to be the candidate did not work out for him, so no matter if PDP fields a southerner as candidate in 2027, he will still work against the party as he feels he was betrayed in 2023.

PDP should grow courage and retire this man from politics and the party. He will be of no use to APC cause the number of enemies he has in that party will render him powerless.
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by uchwar1: 11:06pm On Aug 21
It is that fight that will kill your political career. Thief Barawo
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by Mrexcell(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21
Only in nigeria u see shameless politicians like wike what kind of fight is he fighting in the pdp to subdue the party so that apc will continue to win future national elections?
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Aug 21
I blame PDP that cannot suspend and expel this man for anti party activities...he even said that he will still support Tinubu in 2027 ...can you imagine.. and he is claiming to be a PDP member and loyal one
Re: Wike: No Plans To Join APC, I Will Fight In PDP Till The End by gratefulheart(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21
I love Wike.
All those praise singers want to collect money from Fubara, same people that opposed his nomination to Wike. Fubara eyes won't soon clear, he should continue to diner with his enemies.

nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cATTsQ6r2ag

https://independent.ng/wike-vows-to-stay-in-pdp-and-fight-dismisses-idea-of-joining-apc/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Dapo Ojora's Family Announces Funeral Arrangements / Kagara Abduction: 52-Year-Old Kagara School In Sorry State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.