Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,592 members, 7,929,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 AM

Grace Jocktane – Revelation EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grace Jocktane – Revelation EP (41 Views)

Mr M & Revelation - Lion Of Judah (lyrics & Mp3) Ft. Sunmisola Agbebi / Solomon Lange – Grace (throwback Gospel Mp3) / Tiwa Savage's EP ‘Sugarcane' Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Jocktane – Revelation EP by Shizzyofsharpgi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21
EeZee Conceptz Global proudly presents Revelation; a debut EP by the talented Gabonese-French gospel artist Grace Jocktane. Grace brings a unique blend of cultural influences to her music and is a breath of fresh air. The EP, recorded in Lagos, Nigeria, features five inspiring tracks that promise to resonate deeply with listeners worldwide. Accompanying the EP release is the official music video for “Tu Es Grand,” also available today.

Grace Jocktane, known for her soul-stirring voice and emotional depth, shares her personal journey of faith and transformation through this EP. Revelation is more than just a collection of songs; it is a testimony of Grace’s spiritual growth and the profound revelations that have shaped her ministry.

“In 2015, I was baptized, marking a significant moment in my spiritual life. Despite being gifted in singing from a young age and serving passionately in the church, I realized that talent alone wasn’t enough to truly bring people to God,” Grace reflects. “It took years of struggle, pain, and ultimately a deep reconciliation with God to find the true purpose of my ministry. This EP is the fruit of my tears, prayers, joys, and the revelations God has given me. I hope that through these songs, God will reveal Himself to you as well.”

The EP’s release is complemented by the debut of the music video for “Tu Es Grand,” a track that encapsulates the grandeur and greatness of God. The video, available on all major platforms, visually captures the essence of Grace’s message, bringing her powerful lyrics to life. ‘Tu Es Grand’ was shot on location in Lagos and directed by GR33NIX.

Revelation is now available on all major streaming platforms.

Founded in 2004, EeZee Conceptz Global has been at the forefront of promoting gospel music that inspires positive values and fosters spiritual growth. The label’s mission is to win souls for Christ by providing a positive platform for talented gospel artists and producing impactful music that resonates with audiences worldwide.

https://africori.to/revelationep

(1) (Reply)

Madhubanti Bagchi - Aaj Ki Raat Song / Omah Lay Calls Out Colleague For Stealing His Album Idea / Congolese Soukous Guitar Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.