Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,832 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

After Nysc What Next? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After Nysc What Next? (72 Views)

Latest News On The Young Lady That Saluted Her Father After NYSC (video) / Life After NYSC: What Then Is Next? / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Nysc What Next? by janewingfield02: 8:21pm On Aug 21
AFTER NYSC WHAT NEXT?

Have you ever ask your self this question

*What will i become after my service year?..
*Is my current PPA going to retain me?
*How do i start a life now that I'm done serving?
*How do i get a job?

I know there are lots of question running through your head on how you will survive after your service year.. The truth is there is no one to help and remember no more allawee.

THE UNTOLD AND BEST WAY OUT AFTER NYSC

What if u learn a way on how you can sell your digital skills as a freelancer to individual and companies who are ready to hire you and pay at least $500 for just a service you are rendering..

lets do the calculation imagine you get to deliver 4 of your service a month Thats about $500 * 4 which is equivalent to $2000 .
$2000 now is about 3million.

Even if you are only able to sell just one service a month that's about 750k
which job in Nigeria will pay u that.

I'm ready to teach just 100 corp member on how to go about this Even if you don't have a skill to sell.
i will teach you 10 freelancing skill you can start rendering even without no experience .

Note: This is not Affiliate marketing or buying and selling.. This is a business model on how u can sell your skills to the right persons in need of it and earning un dollar's..

This training is absolutely free all i need is your dedication and seriousness and determination to implement everything i will teach you...

if you are interested kindly text me on whatsapp on 09016488117

or Kindly comment I'm interested below

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Ayo Babalola University: Department Of Business Administration / ABC German School / Ready For A Life-changing Opportunity? Relocate To Indonesia For Free As A Teach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.