Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,646 members, 7,930,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction (46435 Views)

Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction / Anambra Infant Correction Centre, Not A Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Jamie248: 10:23pm On Aug 21
id4sho:
Chest beaters won't take it tongue

Instead of you to be ashamed of yourself and your crackhead master sad
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21
MICHEALADEX:

Don’t be foolish…he wrote about Islamic laws which should be a walkover for him.

He even used Kano as his case study

You obviously have no idea what a PhD is all about because there is nothing like walk over at PhD level
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by onuman: 10:31pm On Aug 21
Aurelius1:
An Osinbajo presidency would have been the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the reign of Yar Adua but he was out muscled because ghana must go had changed hands

They edged out Osinbajo and established a possible 24 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria viz: Buhari 8 years; Tinubu 8 years; Shettima 8 years.
All these for ample time to plan and execute Talibanization of Nigeria by use of Nigeria's government institutions.
They are over ambitious for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Entanglement: 10:32pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

Because he sampled ur mama abi
if for say he sampled my mama he for don give his life to Christ long ago!

Na those your dirty hijaby women yansh he still dey sample! No fear bros

By the way! How market! You no do suicide bombing today?

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:35pm On Aug 21
GOFRONT:
From grass to grace.....He returned and acquired for himself a PHD

Soludo and this man Sanusi Were the last best things thats happend to CBN.........As for Emefiele

Gandollar shame on you.
Gandollar got a PhD from the University of Ibadan before he came to the limelight

Corruption aside, na big stepper hin be
Sanusi is also corrupt
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by spiSeyi: 10:38pm On Aug 21
GenFunction:
abeg shift one side,when did i mention i have a phd?...go nd quote the guy i quoted na him say he get phd.
My bad na him I wan quote bro
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by 3seriez(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21
ChatterHouse:
tongue

What is the essence of that study?

The topic is critical to reforms he tried to introduce to Kano and the North during his 1st stint as Emir. But the mindset of the average Northerner is conservative and majority do not want to listen to this message. It is still work in progress.
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Metrofox(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21
Hezzyluv:
Sanusi Lamido too get brain ibeg. Each time I see him, it remainds me of Yemi Osinbajo who can deliver lecture for hours without looking at what is written on a paper.

for PhD Islamic law? grin
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Akpacha(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21
Gone are the days that men genuinely went to schools to study.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:44pm On Aug 21
Wetin dem wan correct for terrorism?!
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:44pm On Aug 21
Metrofox:

No mind the clown
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:46pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

You have yourself to blame because Who told you to take beer to Kano
But they share from the VAT
Hypocrites
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21
tishbite42:

But they share from the VAT
Hypocrites

E be like say your brain Dey pain you.

They have always complained about the taxes as far back as Obasanjo’s 1st tenure. Besides how much is the tax that your brain told you that is what is being used to run a state like Kano
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:51pm On Aug 21
3seriez:

The topic is critical to reforms he tried to introduce to Kano and the North during his 1st stint as Emir. But the mindset of the average Northerner is conservative and majority do not want to listen to this message. It is still work in progress.
And his brief stint produced enough material for a PhD
Sanusi is one deluded clown
Sha British universities na cash and carry HKs
Anything to bring foreign cash into the British economy
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21
tishbite42:
Wetin dem wan correct for terrorism?!

That na why Simon Ekpa Dey screw ina Nyansh every Monday
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Hezzyluv: 10:53pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

All these bitter and hate filled IP0B will just be carrying falsehood upandan.

Where is your proof that HISBA drank beer
Where is your evidence that Sanusi indulges in such nonsense

You call them hypocritical without proof yet you have not seen the hypocrite in your self

Lol...
I thought l was quoting someone that uses his brain to fink not knowing I was wrong. The moment you dragged Obi and Igbos into my comment made me drow this conclusion. You heard me stated clearly over 90% of mylife was in the north right? So, how comes I don become Igbo or Obi's supporter? Anyway, no further comments I know your kind of person. Bye
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21
Entanglement:
if for say he sampled my mama he for don give his life to Christ long ago!

Na those your dirty hijaby women yansh he still dey sample! No fear bros

By the way! How market! You no do suicide bombing today?

I Dey sample your mama and sister.

By the way, you no chop raw human meat today?

I even hear say anytime person die for una family say una no Dey bury the person. Say una go just cook the dead body chop so that W no go waste.
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 10:57pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

That na why Simon Ekpa Dey screw ina Nyansh every Monday
Simon Ekpa dey more educated than Sanusi
A Finnish-trained lawyer
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Hezzyluv: 10:57pm On Aug 21
Metrofox:

Not on this. Talking about his academic pedigrees and his eloquence.
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by Lordbinsmar: 10:59pm On Aug 21
Confirmedzombie:
I have PHD 5yrs ago. I never made noise. Why all the hyping for a kangaro PHD in Islamic Law.

Mtcheeeeew

Honestly, of what use is a phd in islamic law to the development of any society.

Yeye pipu
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by givedemwotowoto: 11:07pm On Aug 21
Confirmedzombie:
I have a PHD from 5yrs ago. I never made noise. Why all the hyping hype for a kangaro kangaroo PHD in Islamic Law.

Mtcheeeeew

Fixed. We don’t want to offend PhD holders
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21
tishbite42:

Simon Ekpa dey more educated than Sanusi
A Finnish-trained lawyer

Typical Igbo mentality..

Because Sanusi is Fulani and Ekpa is Igbo, you automatically believes Ekpa should be more educated than Sanusi

Emir Sanusi has multiple university degrees. He has:
1. Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Buckingham (1980)
2. Bachelor's degree in Economics from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1981)
3. Master's degree in Economics from the University of London (1981)
4. Diploma in Islamic Studies from the University of London (1983)
5. Bachelors in Islamic Studies. University of Khartoum in Sudan (1989)
6. Honorary doctorates from several universities, including the University of Abuja, the University of Maiduguri, and the University of Benin.
7. PhD from in Law in Islamic Law at the University of London, United Kingdom (2024)
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 11:17pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

Typical Igbo mentality..

Because Sanusi is Fulani and Ekpa is Igbo, you automatically believes Ekpa should be more educated than Sanusi

2. Bachelor's degree in Economics from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1981)
5. Honorary doctorates from several universities, including the University of Abuja, the University of Maiduguri, and the University of Benin.
6. PhD from in Law in Islamic Law at the University of London, United Kingdom (2024)
Stop lying
Sanusi, B.Sc, M.Sc. (ABU), BA Islamic Studies (Khartoum) and his PhD

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21
Hezzyluv:

Lol...
I thought l was quoting someone that uses his brain to fink not knowing I was wrong. The moment you dragged Obi and Igbos into my comment made me drow this conclusion. You heard me stated clearly over 90% of mylife was in the north right? So, how comes I don become Igbo or Obi's supporter? Anyway, no further comments I know your kind of person. Bye

I asked just two simple questions you come dey cry
1) Where is your proof that HISBA drank beer
2) Where is your evidence that Sanusi indulges in such nonsense
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by cyprus000: 11:20pm On Aug 21
ShogunNoName:

The way you poor people reason is just appalling . You guys think very lowly
I mean just look at your nonsense statement coupled with your garage level grammar .

Sometimes I can see why Tinubu is refusing to pity you people with the way you lot think .

You guys are the reason less and less classy people visit this forum anymore.

We have all run to LIB , Instagram, and Twitter and left here for you lot to be scamming and insulting each other . Plus making rubbish comments like this.

Nairaland is now a haven for the poor and unintelligent.

Why blabbering over the place just because of a light-hearted statement, conversely buttressing the fact that the man in question has attained and accomplished almost all life has to offer, thus, this millstone is nothing but nominal - as to how it directly affect his life.

BTW, We don't give a fvck about how classy you are, nor are we concerned about how inebriated you're in narcissim. In fact, it had be most welcomed if you fvck off to other social platforms, or better still, everlasting oblivion.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by numericalguy(m): 11:21pm On Aug 21
tishbite42:

Stop lying
Sanusi, B.Sc, M.Sc. (ABU), BA Islamic Studies (Khartoum) and his PhD

Why are you triggered that a Fulani is more educated than Igbos.

Why the thing just dey pepper you like this na
You even had to rubbish his PhD
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 11:22pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

Why are you triggered that a Fulani is more educated than Igbos.

Why the thing just dey pepper you like this na
You even had to rubbish his PhD
A Fulani more educated than Igbos?!
Really?!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
You're a paid clown
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by tishbite42: 11:28pm On Aug 21
numericalguy:

Typical Igbo mentality..

5. Bachelors in Islamic Studies. University of Khartoum in Sudan (1989)
6. Honorary doctorates from several universities, including the University of Abuja, the University of Maiduguri, and the University of Benin.
7. PhD from in Law in Islamic Law at the University of London, United Kingdom (2024)
University of Buckingham?! Like where is that?🤣😂🤣
The Royal Palace now has a public university?!
Chai
Then how comes he amassed four different degrees from three different institutions in three years?!
🤣😂🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by toprealman: 11:33pm On Aug 21
GOFRONT:
From grass to grace.....He returned and acquired for himself a PHD

Soludo and this man Sanusi Were the last best things thats happend to CBN.........As for Emefiele

Gandollar shame on you.
Wrong interpretation. He is as grinding in the valley. When he was in his lowest, he picked himself up and started his PhD. It takes more than grit. You are seeing the result of working in the dark places.
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by blackjack21(m): 11:39pm On Aug 21
onumadu:
One reason I like this man is because HE IS A STRONG INTELLECTUAL.
The man just LOVES knowledge, and this is in a region that treats western education with deep suspicion and ignominy.
How marvelous it would have been for Nigeria to have a president like that instead of Buhari and his later day incarnation replacement.

Chairman, he didn’t get phd in western education, he got phd in Islamic law in London.

If it were from the royal university of Saudi Arabia that he got the same phd, I wonder I how your mind would process the news.
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by viodemus: 11:42pm On Aug 21
Do they now give terrorism degrees??
Re: Sanusi's PhD Thesis Approved Without Any Correction by IfnobeGod20: 12:12am On Aug 22
Truth be told the man is an embodiment of brain. You can hate but you cannot take away his brain. The man is good.
Koffi Ana, Yemi Osinbajo and our revered Emir SLS are the best orators and brains in Africa. These 3 can deliver lecture without checking expo. They are too good and much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / 3 Major Nigerian Problems Buhari Should Tackle - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.