Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,895 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji Announce His Upcoming Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji Announce His Upcoming Movie (247 Views)

Yoruba Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji Announce His Upcoming Movie / Breaded Life Starring Timini Egbuson Bimbo Ademoye Lateef Adedimeji / Fatty And Sons: Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme Announce New Series (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji Announce His Upcoming Movie by SharpestArena(f): 1:08am On Aug 22
Yoruba Nollywood Actor Lateef Adedimeji take to his verified social media handle to joyful announce his upcoming movies title LISABI (The Uprising).

On his posted, the actor said My long awaited biopic chronicling the escapades of the Ultimate Egba Warrior farmer LISABI is finally here... continue reading here https://www.gistpillar.com.ng/2024/08/i-knew-i-had-to-do-this-to-further.html

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Rolls Out Fresh Video - Tire / #BBNaijapepperdem: How To Vote To Keep Your Favorite Housemate / How To Create Quality Youtube Video That Will Boost Your Audience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.