Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

I'm Really In Need Of A Web 3 Graphic Design Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Really In Need Of A Web 3 Graphic Design Job (68 Views)

I'm Really In Need Of An Online Job / I'm Really Down Right Now. / Please I'm Really In Need Of A Job So I Can Treat My Sick Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Really In Need Of A Web 3 Graphic Design Job by paragoncreation: 3:35am On Aug 22
I’m really in need of a Web 3 graphic design job. As the world shifts towards decentralized platforms and blockchain technology, I’m eager to apply my design skills to this new frontier. The idea of creating visuals that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also aligned with the principles of decentralization and innovation excites me. I’ve spent time learning about the intricacies of Web 3, from NFTs to decentralized applications, and I’m ready to contribute my creativity to projects that are shaping the future of the internet.

If anyone knows of opportunities or is looking for a designer who’s passionate about this space, I’m all in and ready to make an impact.

I'm always available
WhatsApp: 09.03535.2828

Re: I'm Really In Need Of A Web 3 Graphic Design Job by paragoncreation: 8:12am On Aug 22
I’ve been honing my skills in digital art, UI/UX design, and motion graphics, specifically with Web 3 concepts in mind. I understand that this space requires not just technical expertise, but also a deep understanding of the emerging culture and values driving the Web 3 movement—like transparency, community ownership, and innovation.

(1) (Reply)

Teachers And A Management Assistant Needed / Management Assistant And Teachers Needed / What To Do To Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.