Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,724 members, 7,930,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Need Urgent Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Urgent Advice On This (217 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Advice On This by xfactordv: 8:50am On Aug 22
I want to get a loan (50k) from Palmpay or Opay to start a business to pay up on a monthly basis... Like 10k every month...

If you've borrowed money from them can you please tell me your experience with them ?

Do they allow monthly installments?
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by kutenhp69: 8:51am On Aug 22
Loan to start business. Hmm.
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by Sterlingdgreat: 9:02am On Aug 22
Opay, palpay?

Their interest rates are on the high side with limited time

If you are ready to pay 70-80k within a span of 2-4wks for 50k. Then proceed

I doubt they will grant you 50k if it is your 1st time

May we not find ourselves in the situation that we make us to borrow from palmpay to start a business
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by Nazgul: 9:20am On Aug 22
xfactordv:
I want to get a loan (50k) from Palmpay or Opay to start a business to pay up on a monthly basis... Like 10k every month...

If you've borrowed money from them can you please tell me your experience with them ?

Do they allow monthly installments?
You don't use loans for a startup business cos there's a 90% possibility that you might no be able to come up with payment after one month.

Reason being that the business is still new and still struggling to stay afloat. Loans are basically taken to expand an already successful investment or business.

2 Likes

Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by Carcholce: 9:27am On Aug 22
I can give you 100 to 200k loan for 3months if you are interested. But you’ll need a guarantor. The guarantor must be a govt official. Or works in a reputable Nigerian bank.

You’ll pay 10 percent interest on the loan every month. That is, 200k to repay 260k

100k to repay 130k.
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by MrToothBrush: 11:08am On Aug 22
Carcholce:
I can give you 100 to 200k loan for 3months if you are interested. But you’ll need a guarantor. The guarantor must be a govt official. Or works in a reputable Nigerian bank.

You’ll pay 10 percent interest on the loan every month. That is, 200k to repay 260k

100k to repay 130k.

Boss good morning, pplease I need thr loan. But I dnt have to a guarantor but I can give you my NYSC certificate, also I will be able to return the loan under 4 month...
I have to be honest I can't afford to pay the 10% interest as I am struggling with a lot of things and would not want to disappoint you.
But if everything works out well, I can pay 200k with 220000,. Please consider this as a plea.
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by Zaheertyler(m): 11:14am On Aug 22
What business is that
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by Carcholce: 11:51am On Aug 22
MrToothBrush:

Boss good morning, pplease I need thr loan. But I dnt have to a guarantor but I can give you my NYSC certificate, also I will be able to return the loan under 4 month...
I have to be honest I can't afford to pay the 10% interest as I am struggling with a lot of things and would not want to disappoint you.
But if everything works out well, I can pay 200k with 220000,. Please consider this as a plea.

Morning bro. I am sorry I cannot go against these rules as I have no other way to insure the money or I risk losing both sides. A guarantor is needed as a collateral and assurance of the loan repayment as at when due.

If you can meet these requirements, we can proceed with the loan disbursement right away. Thank you
Re: Need Urgent Advice On This by MrToothBrush: 12:17pm On Aug 22
Carcholce:

Morning bro. I am sorry I cannot go against these rules as I have no other way to insure the money or I risk losing both sides. A guarantor is needed as a collateral and assurance of the loan repayment as at when due.

If you can meet these requirements, we can proceed with the loan disbursement right away. Thank you
I respect that. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Https://millervs-joshua.com/pro14final/ / Islamic Dua To Extend Love In Husband Heart / Sure Correct Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.