Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,772 members, 7,965,907 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. (4425 Views)

If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture / Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 10:46am On Aug 22
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by vanbonattel: 10:55am On Aug 22
Na so I drove to Challenge junction Ibadan by 10.30pm to pick asa grin

Somewhere I wouldn't have gone to if you promise me 1 Milla.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 10:56am On Aug 22
vanbonattel:
Na so I drove to Challenge junction Ibadan by 10.30pm to pick asa grin

Somewhere I wouldn't have gone to if you promise me 1 Milla.
that is why it is very easy to catch a man with a very beautiful woman grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by vanbonattel: 11:05am On Aug 22
Koppaguard:

I swear

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Bakrabas: 11:51am On Aug 22
Don't let your 3rd leg be the determinant of your direction.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by richfriendsng: 12:42pm On Aug 22
Koppaguard:
No wonder Nnamdi Kanu lost his guard at the mention of puna, e remain Ekpa πŸ˜‚

11 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by illicit(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22
Hmmmm
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by jaszplus12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22
On my way to Ibadan from Minna years ago, getting to Iwo, I took a left turn and drove all the way to oshogbo! Just to pick up a beautiful girl! Na wa. I couldn't refuse though as she's my neighbor!

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Shinjawestern: 1:31pm On Aug 22
Only for weak me

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 22
Your third leg won't lead you to destruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 1:40pm On Aug 22
jaszplus12:
On my way to Ibadan from Minna years ago, getting to Iwo, I took a left turn and drove all the way to oshogbo! Just to pick up a beautiful girl! Na wa. I couldn't refuse though as she's my neighbor!
can you still take such risk for your male neighbour? Normally every man na simp, na who dem catch for the act go bear the brunt cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BigYash: 2:27pm On Aug 22
No be every man sha.. If no be emergency en,Toto can’t make me go out after 9pm..
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by jaszplus12(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22
Koppaguard:
can you still take such risk for your male neighbour? Normally every man na simp, na who dem catch for the act go bear the brunt cool
Honestly I'll have thought twice!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by ravensckar(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22
Pvssy made me travel all the way from Ile-ife (where I was schooling then) to Lautech in Ogbomosho. Las las, the babe was not even in school but had only deceived me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was up all night with security guards under the terrible bites of mosquitoes. If those guys had killed me before dawn, na so pvssy for send me to my early grave.

17 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22
richfriendsng:

No wonder Nnamdi Kanu lost his guard at the mention of puna, e remain Ekpa πŸ˜‚
Puna wey make your worthless prophet dey hell fire now grin

6 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by colossus91(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22
Ask I enter ikorodu for the first time during the 1 million boys era at 12 am and my mentor don invite me numerous times I no go, lol well it was worth it sha I don learn I no Dey do that again.

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 4:32pm On Aug 22
ravensckar:
Pvssy made me travel all the way from Ile-ife (where I was schooling then) to Lautech in Ogbomosho. Las las, the babe was not even in school but had only deceived me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I was up all night with security guards under the terrible bites of mosquitoes. If those guys had killed me before dawn, na so pvssy for send me to my early grave.
baba your own case na near death experience grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 4:33pm On Aug 22
colossus91:
Ask I enter ikorodu for the first time during the 1 million boys era at 12 am and my mentor don invite me numerous times I no go, lol well it was worth it sha I don learn I no Dey do that again.
experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Meedon: 4:40pm On Aug 22
After everything, you would be like "I would not try this rubbish again." Lol

1 Like

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by richfriendsng: 4:42pm On Aug 22
BeardedmeatR:
Puna wey make your worthless prophet dey hell fire now grin
Your lord and personal saviour Kanu couldn't withstand the urge to knack fresh toto in Kenya, I pity una πŸ˜‚
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Meedon: 4:42pm On Aug 22
Koppaguard:

Back then when I was a SIMPle man, I do things for females that I would not do for my male counterpart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by MaziX(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22
I trekked all night inside village bush cuz I go babe house and here papa come back early from village meeting
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by ravensckar(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22
Koppaguard:
baba your own case na near death experience grin
E really near death o.

The funny thing was that my mum called me that night, I lied to her that I was in night class studying for test. Whereas na pvssy I dey study for. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Godwins4: 5:07pm On Aug 22
richfriendsng:
Your lord and personal saviour Kanu couldn't withstand the urge to knack fresh toto in Kenya, I pity una πŸ˜‚
comrade easy.

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by GreyWolf01: 5:08pm On Aug 22
F
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22
richfriendsng:
You wey dey bomb yourself bomb village people ontop prophet wey like puna pass dog, pity yasef. grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:20pm On Aug 22
Godwins4:
comrade easy.
Don't mind the pedo prophet minion
😁

2 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22
MaziX:
I trekked all night inside village bush cuz I go babe house and here papa come back early from village meeting
And you don high? grin
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by obinna58(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22
Op is shameless
If pussie drives you then you’re mayhem to the society
Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Koppaguard: 6:11pm On Aug 22
obinna58:
Op is shameless
If pussie drives you then you’re mayhem to the society

If you have not experienced this then you are...

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Can Relate To This Hilarious Picture. by Kevineleven(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22
Women nkor, wey their possy have lead to the grave via hookup, men dey learn work

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which of These Is Your Love Language(s) ? / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) / Help Can A Guy Be Handsome And Not Sex Appealing Or Sex Appealing And Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.