Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,543 members, 7,929,767 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:09 PM

Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him (127 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Shoemaker Cries After Getting Gift From Old Customer Who Came From Abroad (video / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Akanabaa: 11:36am On Aug 22
A Benue man, Kenny, who works as a security guard at a hotel in Abuja, has been left heartbroken after his fiancée dumped him.

Sharing photos of himself with teary eyes, he claimed that his fiancée broke up with him because he doesn't have money and works as a security guard.

According to the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic, Lafia graduate, the lady accused him of intentionally disgracing and disrespecting her publicly by posting photos of himself in his uniform on social media.

Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Sonnobax15(m): 11:41am On Aug 22
lipsrsealed
As a man,if you haven't passed through this stage in life,then you shouldn't and mustn't be in a hurry to say you trust your woman.....Cuz the moment you lost your source of income or the job you've been doing isn't as lucrative enough to take care of her needs,that's when you'll realize if you've been dating yourself all those while or not......

At least, I've seen and been through this stage and it takes only the strong-hearted men to come out of such depression, especially when you've invested in the relationship so much,with the little of what you were earning.....Man,it's crazy I must say ..

But in all of these,man, you've got to work hard.....Not because you wanna impress any banny but simply to improve your own life ........Make money ,make money,and make more money........

1 Like

Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by CyrusVI(m): 11:47am On Aug 22
cheesy

He is not bad looking, so he should be happy that he got broken up with for an external reason that could sway in his favor tomorrow. Not like they brokeup with him for some genetically related shii

Karma doesnt exist, so he should just do his thing , stay away from relationship till he gets a new job, cause Nigerian girls no too bright like that, the next person fit breakup on top same reason again

In the end, she'll end up in a happy marriage and you too will have a beautiful wife and family
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by dollynnn(f): 11:49am On Aug 22
According to the Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic, Lafia graduate, the lady accused him of intentionally disgracing and disrespecting her publicly by posting photos of himself in his uniform on social media

Well, if she knew that it was the security job ( that she finds disgraceful) that puts food on his table and probably "urgent 2k" for her, why did she agree to date him in the first place?

Guy man too uploaded a picture of himself in tears. Chai! A very SIMPle man!
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by GreatChizzy: 11:51am On Aug 22
Leave woman and focus on yourself. 2013 - 2016 were the darkest period of my life, and I stayed away from women and channelled all my energies/focus into bettering my life. Today, I'm reaping the fruits and at a place in my life I could only had dreamt of.
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Tokskob2008: 12:06pm On Aug 22
Why the Bleep is he crying because of the opinion of a girl that probably doesn't have 10k in her account
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Cerebellum: 3:48pm On Aug 22
Ozuor wey dey disgrace men
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Akanabaa: 11:08pm On Aug 22
Cerebellum:
Ozuor wey dey disgrace men

His investment has gone to waste
Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by lovediehatelive(m): 8:00am
Akanabaa:

His investment has gone to waste

Your akanaba isn't showing on telep gramf

Hope it's set to public

1 Like

Re: Am I God That Gives Work? Man Cries, As Girlfriend Dumps Him by Akanabaa: 8:20am
lovediehatelive:

Your akanaba isn't showing on telep gramf

Hope it's set to public

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Business Dvelopment/marketing Officers / Recruiting MD For An Investment Service Company / Garage Door Opener Installation Review 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.